4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1671237386034.png
I've lost a day of work, on fixing a stupid issue.

I woke up one morning to notice a clipping problem on the renders of the night. For those who don't know, clipping is when an object, in this case, a piece of clothing, intersects with another object, in this case, the body of a character. Sometimes, some clipping is inevitable and the only thing you can do is try to hide it. In this case, however, it was different. I haven't noticed the issue beforehand because of the difference in subdivisions between the viewport, and the actual final render. To explain it simply: when working on Daz, you have to different settings to define the complexity of the objects you are working with. One parameter is for the viewport, the shot as you see it inside of Daz. And another parameter is for the actual render. You usually use a lower level of complexity for the viewport to ease the load on your working station and make the software a little more responsive and comfortable. Most of the time it works fine. And this time it didn't.

So long story short, I had to go back and edit about thirty shots. Add to this that loading and unloading files take an ungodly amount of time and you have a very frustrating day.

I still progressed a bit though. But not as much as I hoped.

Next week I'll start with rewriting the hard sub variant.
As of now, I have a little less than a hundred shots yet to pose. I don't think that the rewrite will change that too much. But as always, I'll know for sure only when I'll be completely done with it.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 19 to 26).
  • Scene 19 is written. 11 339 words so far.
  • 252 shots are posed, 202 are rendered, 95 more are planned.
  • I'm working on posing and rendering scene 19.

You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

This is the last Dev Update before Christmas so I'll start it by wishing you all a merry Christmas. I hope you're enjoying your holidays.

I rewrote the hard sub variant, as planned. The first iteration of that segment was bad and I reworked it from scratch. The new version is way better in my opinion. The hard sub path isn't the most wholesome of the game but I think I manage to introduce some much-needed character growth and emotions with scene 19. I hope you'll like it.

The new hard sub variant is also a bit smaller which cuts a few shots from the original storyboard and brought it down to 337 shots. Of which 285 are already posed. With about 50 shots left, I might be able to finish posing the scene before the end of the year. It might be difficult with the holidays and the family lurking around but it's still possible. Fingers crossed, as always.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 19 to 26).
  • Scene 19 is written. 10931 words so far.
  • 285 shots are posed, 202 are rendered, 52 more are planned.
  • I'm working on posing and rendering scene 19.
You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
do i have to play with a walkthrough to be able to avoid the rape/ntr/other horrible stuff or is it obvious what to do?
because i hate seeing that stuff but i also would like to be able to make my own choices lol

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
do i have to play with a walkthrough to be able to avoid the rape/ntr/other horrible stuff or is it obvious what to do?
because i hate seeing that stuff but i also would like to be able to make my own choices lol
It is not at all obvious what to do if you aim for a dual love route. For that particular route a walkthrough will help you avoid the bad ending though I am of the opinion that you learn valuable stuff by getting the bad ending but I understand people willingness to avoid it.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
If you wanna go for both the sister and her best friend, use the walkthrough. That path is a mine field.
If you stick to a single girl there shouldn't be any problem as far as I remember.

Reactions: unavailable

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
It is not at all obvious what to do if you aim for a dual love route. For that particular route a walkthrough will help you avoid the bad ending though I am of the opinion that you learn valuable stuff by getting the bad ending but I understand people willingness to avoid it.
so rape is unavoidable unless you use a walkthrough?
there was some discussion on the no NTR thread which i couldnt quite understand. i can just say i will not have my LI raped, if it happens in the game and i know about it, i'll just quit it. that's why i'm asking

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
If you wanna go for both the sister and her best friend, use the walkthrough. That path is a mine field.
If you stick to a single girl there shouldn't be any problem as far as I remember.
well you gotta catch them all..
if you do go for both, can you avoid all rape? i mean not just visible scenes but any character being raped at all?

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes