4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

The writing of scene 19...
Is done. Mostly. I managed to trim it down a fair bit. I did cut a bit of content and rephrased some other parts. I also changed the structure of the scene so that I could reuse some parts of it across most of the variants. And I finished writing all the variants I planned. I'm not exactly happy with one of them (the hard sub path one) but I need to take a break from it. So I'm going to work on posing and rendering for a bit and I'll rewrite the hard sub variant when I'll get to that point.
I still haven't cut the scene so I'm not sure how many shots I'll need. The scene is about 11.35k words, which should translate into 375 shots. However, I may lower that number by using a few pseudo animations. A lot of these shots should be easy to pose as most of the scene is of the static discussion kind. If I don't add any fancy second-level narration or anything like that...
I barely started working on v0.6.3 and I've already wasted a lot of time on scene 19. It's a bit demotivating. I hope I won't have as many problems with the rest of that update.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 19 to 26).
  • Scene 19 is written. 11 356 words so far.
  • I'm working on posing scene 19.

You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
This game is amazing and I like where it's going, especially with the "bad MC" route(I really hope this route gets continued).

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
so the only way to play new verisons (without being a patron) is if someone shares the new version in here?
Yes. And good luck waiting on unreliable leaks (could be weeks, months, or never, it depends if his subs that pay for it actually want to let everyone else have it for free, even if that's unfair to them since they are the only ones paying for it). Really beyond a prologue and .1 there's 0 reasons to make further updates free, ever, as the first couple of free eps here are enough to let people know it exists. Only reason to make every release free is if he's one of those rare dev's that don't care about money and is doing it simply because he wants to tell a story.

Last edited:

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #170

This dev update will be very short as there isn't much to say.

I'm still posing scene 19.
I've hit the 115th shot mark. I'm working slower than I expected. I'm losing quite some time wondering if I'm doing enough variations in the expressions and the pose itself.
The setting is simple and boring: two characters, seated on the floor, talking. There is very little movement but I still have hundreds of shots to pose. Each time I look at these, I ask myself if the shot "means enough", or at least, is "different enough". I know that I shouldn't care, that it's just some misplaced perfectionism and that in the end, the player will probably click through the scene without really looking at the micro variations of the expressions and such. I'm still doing it, though. I just can't help myself.
I'm almost done with the "common part" of the scene. A few more shots to pose and I'll start working on the variants.

Rendering is going on.
The first 75 shots are rendered. So far, I didn't notice any issues.

The quick sum up :
  • Scene 19 is written. 11 339 words so far.
  • 115 shots are posed, 75 are rendered, 232 more are planned.
  • I'm working on posing scene 19.

The Naughty Captain

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Just got what I can only call the 'bad cassie ending', and man I'm a bit pissed. F'd up doesn't cover it.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #172

Posing scene 19 has no end. With around 215 shots posed, I should be at the two third of the scene. However, I still have the hard sub variant to rewrite.
I think it's going to be shorter than the thing I already wrote, but will make more sense. My first iteration on that variant was just bad, uselessly long with a Jack devoid of all sensitivity. And that's not what I want. So I'll be going for something much simpler, and shorter, on the emotional side. It will also be more in line with the other variants of the scene. I've been thinking about it for weeks now. It should be way better.
Time flies too fast, but I still hope to finish scene 19 before the end of this month. It will most likely depend on how much time I can take away from family stuff during the last week of December.
Fingers crossed.

The quick sum up :
  • Scene 19 is written. 11 339 words so far.
  • 213 shots are posed, 129 are rendered, 134 more are planned.
  • I'm working on posing and rendering scene 19.

The Naughty Captain

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes