4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #162

All scenes and shots are now posed and rendered.
The new dream sequence looks pretty good in my opinion. It's now a nonsensical dream with a bit of unexpected sexiness. Much more tame than the previous one but also much, much better. I can't wait to release it and bury the old day one six feet under.
I'm now working on the code.
I've coded scenes 1 to 4. I'll probably work a bit this weekend to progress some more. I don't expect to have more than one more full day of work on that task. The post-processing should be much faster. With barely more than 200 renders to process, I should be done in about 8 hours.
If everything goes well, it should be ready for a short beta test by the end of next week, maybe even Wednesday.

You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I could swear there was a way to start on the CassieDom path, then switch to the love path after denying her, but I can't find it. Anyone else seen this, or did I just stroke out.

JM24

May 27, 2021
I could swear there was a way to start on the CassieDom path, then switch to the love path after denying her, but I can't find it. Anyone else seen this, or did I just stroke out.
Very simple, choose all the choices that lead to the dom path up to the option where Cassie asks you if you want to get out of this relationship (I think it's on day 4 night). Picks no (you want to keep going), then picks all the options that show you are not enjoying it whenever Cassie plays with your ass. After that on day 6 Cassie will apologize to you and will probably shift to the love path.

Reactions: whizwart

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Very simple, choose all the choices that lead to the dom path up to the option where Cassie asks you if you want to get out of this relationship (I think it's on day 4 night). Picks no (you want to keep going), then picks all the options that show you are not enjoying it whenever Cassie plays with your ass. After that on day 6 Cassie will apologize to you and will probably shift to the love path.
THanks. I dunno why, but something about a Dom realizing the sub ain't into it, but still having a loving relationship gives me a smile.

JM24

May 27, 2021
THanks. I dunno why, but something about a Dom realizing the sub ain't into it, but still having a loving relationship gives me a smile.
I'm also into Gentle dom, so I pick all the options in which the MC finds enjoyment in being dominated. Being verbally abused and rough dom like spitting golden rain or scat are a huge turn off for me though.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #163

The beta test is ongoing.
All renders are rendered and post-processed. The script has been proofread. The code is complete.
We started the beta test yesterday and so far, the feedback are very positive. I have a couple of things to correct, however. A couple of bugs to deal with and maybe a few improvements to bring to the walkthrough mode. I'm not sure how I will handle it. I have to do some reasearch and rethink the way I coded some features.
Either way, these aren't game-breaking issues and there will be a release next week. It will be v0.6.2R and the good news is, so far, the saves from v0.6.2 are working perfectly fine.

The Naughty Captain

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I'm also into Gentle dom, so I pick all the options in which the MC finds enjoyment in being dominated. Being verbally abused and rough dom like spitting golden rain or scat are a huge turn off for me though.
I think part of why I like soft is that often the "growing pains" of dom are shown. You don't just buy a sawhorse and go to town, you gotta talk things out as equals initially and work from there. I like normal, loving scenes outside of the bedroom too so you can build the relationship. I think part of why BDSM gets a bad name sometimes is people think folks "play" 24/7 or EVERY single time they are intimate, and that just isn't so. Real sub/Dom relationships get built within wider context, and its just hollow when it's a "lets hurt someone" power exchange.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Am getting a lot of "Image not found" errors during couch sex scene in chapter 6, anyone else get them? am also using WT-Mod and The 61 I patch.. so could be those causing it i guess?

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Summer scent v0.6.2R is now available for Sailing Masters, Tide Riders and Sea Artists. There is no new Day 6 content. This update focuses on quality-of-life features and improvements and the complete rework of Day One.

Here is the changelog :

Changelog v0.6.2R
  • The Renpy engine has been updated.
  • Corrections to Day 4 script. Some conditions have been corrected.
  • Corrections to Day 6 part 1 script. Some conditions have been corrected. A few lines of content have been added.
  • Corrections to Day 2 script. Typos and punctuation.
  • Corrections to Day 3 script. Some typos have been corrected. A continuity error has been rectified.
  • The Lighthouse Mode has been added to the game. Activating it will show you the triggers for a selected path.
  • The Achievements system has been modified to be more Steam compliant.
  • The warnings at the start of the game have been reworked into a proper introduction sequence.
  • A lot of changes in the background code, for better maintenance and clearer organisation. It's still a work in progress. The game is now more modular, which should allow for easier distribution in the future.
  • The whole Day 1 has been reworked. 2445 lines of script, 8250 words, 213 new renders. Trust me, it's way better than the previous version.

I haven't been able to produce an android build. If I don't find a solution to the problem I'm encountering on that point, that might be the end of the official android releases.

You will find the links in pinned post.

The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Captain, when can we expect to see this on "STEAM"? I'm ready to buy. :alien:
Summer 2023, I hope.
I still have many things to correct before the game is even steam compliant. and some other to rework so that the early days arent' complete crap. The rework I started is largely aimed at a steam release. However I don't wantto stop advancing the new content so I'll be doing both at the same time. It will take time.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Summer 2023, I hope.
I still have many things to correct before the game is even steam compliant. and some other to rework so that the early days arent' complete crap. The rework I started is largely aimed at a steam release. However I don't wantto stop advancing the new content so I'll be doing both at the same time. It will take time.
How bout a GOG version? I don't need all my friends and family on steam to see what my raunchy tastes are :p

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
How bout a GOG version? I don't need all my friends and family on steam to see what my raunchy tastes are :p
I don't know. ideally, I want to be on Itch, Steam and GOG. But GOG seems to be very selective with his adult content. They have some very mysterious criteria and I'm not sure to fit in.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Dev Update #164

With v0.6.2R released, it's time to work on new content.
The story map I come up with two months ago is still valid. However, I had a few ideas since then to make it better. It's one of the advantages of mapping your project, even more, when you work on a long development cycle: you have time to refine ideas.

Let's talk about v0.6.3.
It will contain eight new scenes. Three for the "main branch" (scenes 19 to 21), Two for the Moronic Hero path (scenes 22 and 23), Two for the Psychotic Knight path (scenes 24 and 25) and a single One for the Evil Asshole path (scene 26).
I already worked on the sets and the characters I'll need. They are ready.
Once again, I'll try to find and add music to the game. I can't postpone it any longer. It's one of the key issues I have to resolve in order to release the game on Steam.
I secretly hope to be done with v0.6.3 in January, but don't quote me on that. So far I've always been wrong with my eta.

I've already started working on scene 19.
So far it's mostly notes and planning but I can already tell that it will be a big one. I'll probably need the whole next week to write it unless I have some kind of epiphany. As always with the "big scenes" of the main branch, I have multiple variations of the same event to write. It's always a daunting task to balance the content and make sure that, in the long run, each path is treated with the same attention. But it's also very rewarding to finally find that special idea that will make that specific path shine in its own singular way.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 19 to 26).
  • I'm writing scene 19

The Naughty Captain

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
Once again, I'll try to find and add music to the game. I can't postpone it any longer. It's one of the key issues I have to resolve in order to release the game on Steam.
AI Music generation has come a long way in the last few years. It might be worth exploring.

generated a bunch of songs I could see as the opening theme, well worth dicking with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uriel ☁

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
AI Music generation has come a long way in the last few years. It might be worth exploring.

generated a bunch of songs I could see as the opening theme, well worth dicking with.
I had no idea that was a thing. I'll give it a look. Thanks !

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
She is mesmerizing! I hope we can see her soon...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Question: how many scenes are in the restaurant room?
I had so far:

- licking dom Sis without panties (punishment)
- conversation and kisses/groping on chair (Jaye catches kissing)
- lovely conversation and kisses, MC daydreeming
- conversation without sexual relationship

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes