4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
I also missed that this was an update in October, was already getting excited ;)
That post about your hard drive almost failing on Patreon makes it very clear that no drive is to be trusted completely, you always have to make regular backups. SSDs often don't even behave weird before failing, they just suddenly die, so that's another thing.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
That post about your hard drive almost failing on Patreon makes it very clear that no drive is to be trusted completely, you always have to make regular backups. SSDs often don't even behave weird before failing, they just suddenly die, so that's another thing.
Yeah. From now on, I'll have an automated backup on the cloud. I don't know what more I can do.

Reactions: Seveas

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
V0.6.2R was published in October.
So, no. I didn't spend 6 months revising old stuff.
And there is actually some new content. But at the beginning of the game.
Mine was just .62. Probably loaded it, nothing new after previous save, deleted like this time. So 6 months without any content after previous save and way too far along to start from the beginning.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so no new content>? no story moving forward at all>?? this is a shame. why took so long?damn i was liking this game but this is a bit to much waiting ...

and where is the 1page with changelog, download, screenshot etc?? i can't see anything just the users post WTF?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
So technically the new content can be had for those who start a new game? Reminds me of SLimGames.
Yes. However, the new content doesn't change the outcome of Day one. The same variables are activated the same way. You can restart, play day one, and stop, and go back to your previous save when new content is released.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes