4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Considering it was 4 months ago, it is kind of a moot point now. The biggest thing that was added was the in-game stats/walkthrough. You don't have to start over the later the saves are the easier they work and load, so if you have a save at Day 4 continue on your merry way when Day 6 comes out.
4 goddamn months before it shows up? No hero at all. Someone needs to leak a few days after release.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Fuck that. Stuff from 1st episode is always boring shit.
What if the game start to crash? I hate when i have te start a new save, but maybe i can just CTRL my way through the shit i've already seen. i don't know. I'll be waiting for the new update anyways.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What if the game start to crash? I hate when i have te start a new save, but maybe i can just CTRL my way through the shit i've already seen. i don't know. I'll be waiting for the new update anyways.
You shouldn't crash on a new save. Later on in the Day you shouldn't have any crashes, well if you used a mod you might, and the versions before you had to use new saves anyway.

Reactions: Ziltoid

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Yip. Evidentially people didn't care enough or cared enough not to, one of the two.

Here is exactly to when it came out ;)
I'm gonna go with the didn't care. I know I don't give a flying fuck at a rolling donut about rejigging some scene/s I've long since forgotten about.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So lets talk paths....
I want Cassie and Eve subbing to the MC...
Is that going to be the "Duel Dom" or "Duel Sub" path?
I seem to remember that the duel paths were Eve is a sub buuuut so is the MC...to Cassie, which I'm not a fan of.
I assume there is no way to make my dream come true? Is best I'm looking for Eve sub, Cassie Love?

Also, I STILL wish we could have Kelly at the same time. Broken girls need love too.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
So lets talk paths....
I want Cassie and Eve subbing to the MC...
Is that going to be the "Duel Dom" or "Duel Sub" path?
I seem to remember that the duel paths were Eve is a sub buuuut so is the MC...to Cassie, which I'm not a fan of.
I assume there is no way to make my dream come true? Is best I'm looking for Eve sub, Cassie Love?

Also, I STILL wish we could have Kelly at the same time. Broken girls need love too.
Actually the Eve Sub Cassie Dom is the way to the Dual Sub path (meaning both Cassie and Eve sub to MC) so you have to bite the proverbial bullet to get what you want.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Actually the Eve Sub Cassie Dom is the way to the Dual Sub path (meaning both Cassie and Eve sub to MC) so you have to bite the proverbial bullet to get what you want.
I am A-okay with that.
Having Cassie and the MC having a sort of Switch v Switch relationship is a great compromise which is unfortunately very rarely seen in H games lately.

So I have to go Cassie Dom, Eve sub and I will get Cassie and Eve subbing to the MC? Is the choices obvious if I have the Sancho Mod?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
So, pals,

I DID PROMISE A WALKTHROUGH... and now... here you are!! Summer Scent 0.55 walkthrough guide.

50 pages, 15 full paths... it took me a whole week. So enjoy and please don't complain if you run into a few typos.

I just want to add this:

the more paths you play, the more you enjoy the story.
hope you update soon

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I am A-okay with that.
Having Cassie and the MC having a sort of Switch v Switch relationship is a great compromise which is unfortunately very rarely seen in H games lately.

So I have to go Cassie Dom, Eve sub and I will get Cassie and Eve subbing to the MC? Is the choices obvious if I have the Sancho Mod?
It felt pretty obvious to me if I remember correctly

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
It felt pretty obvious to me if I remember correctly
Wait a sec, just got to the Cassie footjob scene and apparently there is no way around MC licking his own cum off her feet.
If that is required for the dual dom path I am out. Looks like i'm going back to the changing room and seeing eve instead?

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Wait a sec, just got to the Cassie footjob scene and apparently there is no way around MC licking his own cum off her feet.
If that is required for the dual dom path I am out. Looks like i'm going back to the changing room and seeing eve instead?
Well I did say you had to bite the bullet... which in that case comes in liquid form :p

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes