4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so no new content>? no story moving forward at all>?? this is a shame. why took so long?damn i was liking this game but this is a bit to much waiting ...

and where is the 1page with changelog, download, screenshot etc?? i can't see anything just the users post WTF?
Folks listen closely.

v0.6.2R came out in October of 2022. The change log has all the details.

It was NEVER released on F95 till whenever it was today or yesterday.

The dev has been working on the game, the version that came here today has been out for 4 months now. I have no clue when the "next version" will come out with "new content". Only the dev does. This was a re-make or redux, whatever you'd like to call it, and I think the game is better for it.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
You do as you like... I generally tend to delete all saves and restart the game anyway if I hadn't played it for like six moths or more.

Never done that. In fact if it's far in and something makes it old saves don't work I delete the game and drop sponsorship if I'm a patron.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I did a fresh start and went with the Eve path after my recalling how the shared path went last time I played. There seemed to be a lot more focus on the relationship being inappropriate despite Eve not being blood related or adopted by the MC's parents. Maybe I missed something there or it was the same before. Still, I definitely like the scenes and advancements with Eve.

I might try a few more run throughs on other paths to see how things roll there.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
There seemed to be a lot more focus on the relationship being inappropriate despite Eve not being blood related or adopted by the MC's parents.
Whether you are playing the game with iPatch or not, a blood relationship between MC and Eve is clearly implied in the story, even if any direct references to such a relationship are avoided in the "canon" version (mainly in order not to get in trouble with Patreon TOS, I'm guessing).

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes. However, the new content doesn't change the outcome of Day one. The same variables are activated the same way. You can restart, play day one, and stop, and go back to your previous save when new content is released.
It must be stressed to folks that the "play day one, and stop, and go back to your previous save when new content is released" is only relevant if there's no new Day recodes. Whenever the amount of script that is changed such as the current Day1 old saves are highly likely to not load due to how the RenPy rollback function works.

Any Day with this much recoding should be replayed.... and Capt, you forget that you actually changed some of the relp awarded in choices in Day1 (Cassie's swimsuit opinion choice for example).... the outcome of the current Day1 can be different from the outcome of the previous Day1. Just making it clear for folks to understand and keep expectations in check.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I did a fresh start and went with the Eve path after my recalling how the shared path went last time I played. There seemed to be a lot more focus on the relationship being inappropriate despite Eve not being blood related or adopted by the MC's parents. Maybe I missed something there or it was the same before. Still, I definitely like the scenes and advancements with Eve.

I might try a few more run throughs on other paths to see how things roll there.
Lol, I think it's pretty clear that they're related by blood, but we all know how this works...

Reactions: Leo Humilis

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well again... that update was released in October. I've since moved on to producing new content.
Well, glad I looked at the last two pages, before complaining about a version that had no new content. :cool:

Nevertheless, I am not a fan of reworking a game so early on. It's up to you, of course, but once you start on the road of reworking your old work, and not on new content, people seem to get stuck on it.
Revise it once, then the next part doesn't seem quite right, so rework it, then the next bit, then you realize the software and hardware have improved so much that you could make the visuals better, so back to reworking you go, then you realize that you could still make the first part better etc..

Seen that happen too many times by now.
I'm glad you decided to alternate between new content and the rework, and of course I can understand the wish to bring the early game up to your current standard, but when as a fan, you've seen that happen so many times already, you can't help being concerned.

That is all this is, me being concerned about a game I really enjoy. Not trying to tell you what to do or how to do it.
Hope this works out as planned and look forward to a release of new content.

JM24

May 27, 2021
Well, glad I looked at the last two pages, before complaining about a version that had no new content. :cool:

Nevertheless, I am not a fan of reworking a game so early on. It's up to you, of course, but once you start on the road of reworking your old work, and not on new content, people seem to get stuck on it.
Revise it once, then the next part doesn't seem quite right, so rework it, then the next bit, then you realize the software and hardware have improved so much that you could make the visuals better, so back to reworking you go, then you realize that you could still make the first part better etc..

Seen that happen too many times by now.
I'm glad you decided to alternate between new content and the rework, and of course I can understand the wish to bring the early game up to your current standard, but when as a fan, you've seen that happen so many times already, you can't help being concerned.

That is all this is, me being concerned about a game I really enjoy. Not trying to tell you what to do or how to do it.
Hope this works out as planned and look forward to a release of new content.
Well said. I was also a big fan of this game, but it's really taking too long. It almost takes a year to get contents worthy of 10 minutes of playing time...as good as the plot, characters and everything are, you just can't get attached to it when you have to wait that long and we are not even talking about BeingaDIK level of production...

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Well said. I was also a big fan of this game, but it's really taking too long. It almost takes a year to get contents worthy of 10 minutes of playing time...as good as the plot, characters and everything are, you just can't get attached to it when you have to wait that long and we are not even talking about BeingaDIK level of production...
Good things take time, as the saying goes, and I do not mind the wait, personally. But that's just me.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Been so long I don't remember what was going on in the game. Well, ride captain ride. And we'll see who's old enough to get the last sentence.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Anyone else playing this with JoiPlay?

Starting a new game, and for some reason, it won't accept hitting enter for MC's name, and am stuck at that step.

I can name the MC in other Ren'py games, so it only seems to be this one.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i would agree but time after time remake leads to abandon or milking.
He re-made it 4 months ago. It just wasn't here, and it was only Day 1.
The whole Day 1 has been reworked. 2445 lines of script, 8250 words, 213 new renders. Trust me, it's way better than the previous version.
The rest of the days were fixes and adding the "in game walkthrough"

Dev has been working on the next version since October.

And Day 6 looks close to being done...

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 2 will contain 8 scenes (Scenes 19 to 26).
  • Scenes 19 to 21 are written, and scenes 19 and 20 are posed and mostly rendered.
  • 21086 words so far.
  • 423 renders are planned, 423 shots are posed and 417 are rendered.
  • I'm working on cutting scene 21.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes