4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
So-called dual love path not very dual. Even after D6P3 creampie count is still Cassey 3, Eve 0. Guess I try a solo Eve and she if she gets a few creampies (and maybe babies put in her at some point) that way. Or just wait for the next update next year.

Last edited:

Deximay

May 29, 2017
So the MC has bipolar disorder...

Idk, the whole script screams obnoxious teenager/young "adult" to me. I'm surprised so many people likes this. Kudos I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There is no NTR.
There is however harem.
Regardless of what the tags say.
There is however no harem, as Naughty Captain had just stated again. So, the tags are correct. Kelly is a separate path.
Three single girls' path in various variations, and a polyamory thruple route. No harem, no NTR:

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Summer Scent [v0.6.2R] [The Naughty Captain] crunched

Info: I recommend using SanchoMod.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,26 GB / 357 MB - SummerScent-0.6.2R-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,22 GB / 324 MB - SummerScent-0.6.2R-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please make a v063 compress, thank you!

Reactions: Hipnos

arynknight

Dec 6, 2021
For all the more I like this game - and I do like it - the MC sure does vacillate between 'insightful and empathetic' and 'absolute dickshit dumbass' pretty fast. Not my favorite writing choice ever.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
I believe I have encountered a bug.
I have a save at the EvilAsshole and PsychoticKnight crossroads choice, and it seems both paths now lead to the exact same Day 6 part 2/3 content, which appears to be the EvilAsshole path. I am using the SanchoMod, unknown if this is related to encountering this bug or not.

Last edited:

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
:FacePalm: another dev who think that's a good idea to make a prominent product placement for another game in their game.
It's already annoying enough when it's an advertisement for a game you like, but when they take time and ressource to impose an advertisement for a game I hate, breaking the immersion and consistency of their game, it become painful an frustrating.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Did you realize that you have 1) a detailed ingame hint system 2) a detailed walkthrough mod 3) a .pdf walkthough?

Secondly, there are not any endings at all (except for 1 single early bad ending on day 5).
No endings? seemed like an ending to me, was on a love path of 2 girls, and in my game both of those girls are done. so what is left? And I was using the walkthrough mod.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Wait, there is Eve and Casie dom path? How do I get that one? I didn't know Eve can be dome too.
I think harshest femdom is in the dual dom path
The game has 5 stat points variables: Cassie affection points (aff), Cassie dominance points (dom), Eve submission (sub) points, Eve affection points (aff), Kelly affection points (aff).

Therefore the game has 5 different girls' paths: Eve love, Eve sub, Cassie love, Cassie dom, Kelly love.
Eve sub path sub-branches in 2 different subpaths: Eve sub hard and Eve sub love. Cassie dom path sub-branches in Cassie dom redemption and Cassie dom bliss.

You have to make the right key choices and have high stat points variables in order to trigger the paths.

Some routes are MC following a girl's single path, some routes are a combo of Cassie & Eve paths, some routes are MC failing some paths.

To cut a long story short, the dual dom path is Eve sub hard path + Cassie dom path.

:FacePalm: another dev who think that's a good idea to make a prominent product placement for another game in their game.
It's already annoying enough when it's an advertisement for a game you like, but when they take time and ressource to impose an advertisement for a game I hate, breaking the immersion and consistency of their game, it become painful an frustrating.
I totally agree with you. Hillside cameo character from another game was so fucking embarassing. This one is totally out of place: a fish out of water.

No endings? seemed like an ending to me, was on a love path of 2 girls, and in my game both of those girls are done. so what is left? And I was using the walkthrough mod.
Dude, just take a little effort, will you?

The game will end on day 10 when Eve and MC's parents come back home.

We're at day 6, late in the afternoon right now.

p.s.: I thought Sancho's mod was more than enough and my detailed in-depth pdf walkthrough wasn't useful anymore. I guess I was wrong. I'm working on an updated version right now.

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I believe I have encountered a bug.
I have a save at the EvilAsshole and PsychoticKnight crossroads choice, and it seems both paths now lead to the exact same Day 6 part 2/3 content, which appears to be the EvilAsshole path. I am using the SanchoMod, unknown if this is related to encountering this bug or not.
I couldn't replicate that issue. So... that sounds like a sancho mod problem.

Reactions: DarkExecutive

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
It's not advertising.
Stonefox and I chose to connect our respective universes. And we made a crossover.
I do think it is a good idea, yes. Based on the fact that I love Chasing Sunsets and that I wanted my characters to have connections outside of their immediate environment.

My ressources were perfectly used.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Well, shit. You would think these developers would have run this by you first. If only he had known that you hate that other game. I am sure he is losing sleep over it. Next time, he will think twice so as to not offend you.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes