4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
From what I played of this I actually like it more than CS
Crossovers can be cool.
I wonder if DPC would ever do a crossover with another game?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Is this really new content?
And then, judging by the description of the changes, it’s the opposite, the removal of the old one)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Please make a v063 compress, thank you!
Summer Scent [v0.6.3] [The Naughty Captain]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Is Eve's love path bugged? Following the pdf walkthrough and I lied about being a virgin during T&D game and on Day 3 after catching Cassie naked in the pool the choice to disappoint her before the hand job never shows up, so I can't get off her path and get stuck in the neutral and later Dual Love path (which is disappointing because it's not very dual as of 0.63, Eve is probably getting tired of getting cucked).

Edit: Eh I just ignored the wt and instead of turn around in the pool chose the other dick move choice = Eve Love path on Day 4.

Last edited:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Can I be on a love path with Cassie, Eve AND Kelly or is Kelly an option only if I am not on a love path with the other two?

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Can I be on a love path with Cassie, Eve AND Kelly or is Kelly an option only if I am not on a love path with the other two?
There's Kelly love only and Eve+Cassey (Dual Love) + meet Kelly according to the pdf WT. Never tried Kelly only so dunno how much content that has.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Oh! That's a big one.
Thank you. I'll correct that immediately.
No worries! I like debugging and I really like your game so I play all the (non-femdom) paths anyway. I just had to skip over the first few scenes to get on the weird triangle, dual sub, and dom redemption paths :p

Which is why I also found a bug with this achievement:
"It’s the first one I’m touching, but it’s so perfect!"

This achievement currently won't unlock, because the place where it's registered has different apostrophes than where it's unlocked... hooray for special characters!

--------------------

And, maybe not a bug but just to bring it to your attention, there are a handful of achievements that are no longer accessible due to not being able to shake Luke's hand:
  • This is not funny.
  • God, what did she put in that thing?
  • You scumbag crack whores.

Since you need to be on the sis hate path to get these, but not have taken the panties.
And to get on the sis hate path you need to either have set up the camera (which requires taking the panties) or let Cassie go upstairs and shaken Luke's hand (no longer possible.)

Eliminating the "hatred then reconciliation" path makes sense since it's basically just an alternate neutral path where everyone likes you a little less, and not removing the code that supports it makes sense as well to avoid adding bugs, just a heads up in case you wanted to unregister these achievements. (And I guess the choice to eliminate the path was made near the end of the last update, since there are a couple now-unreachable dialog options in day6part3.rpy that require the handshake, and one that requires being on the sis hate path but without the moron/psycho/asshole paths.)

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
I guess he's anti-harem.
I'd say it's more for keeping the characters' motivations realistic. The Dual Love path makes sense as the game makes it clear that Eve and Cassie were/are very close from the get go, and both care also care about the MC. Eve plays the part of being wild and free with Kelly but it seems more like an attempt to get her to open up more than anything else. As for Cassie, I doubt she'd be open to it either, especially after being cheated on once already. After getting out of that unscathed, the MC would have to be a real idiot to risk ruining it.

Of course, other paths show just how much of an idiot the MC can be, so who knows? :sneaky:

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
I'd say it's more for keeping the characters' motivations realistic. The Dual Love path makes sense as the game makes it clear that Eve and Cassie were/are very close from the get go, and both care also care about the MC. Eve plays the part of being wild and free with Kelly but it seems more like an attempt to get her to open up more than anything else. As for Cassie, I doubt she'd be open to it either, especially after being cheated on once already. After getting out of that unscathed, the MC would have to be a real idiot to risk ruining it.

Of course, other paths show just how much of an idiot the MC can be, so who knows? :sneaky:
Yah. I am actually really okay with Kelly being off-limits with any of the other girls. It keeps the motivations more realistic, which is one of the things I like about this game. There's very little of that "the MC's personality/dick is magical so all the girls are suddenly polyamorous." The dual sub and weird triangle paths are already on the edge of that, but we don't yet know how they'll turn out.

That being said, on some of the Eve-only paths, I could see her not minding having a one-off threesome with Kelly some day. But actually sharing with Kelly would ruin the current verisimilitude.

Reactions: DarkExecutive

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
:FacePalm: another dev who think that's a good idea to make a prominent product placement for another game in their game.
It's already annoying enough when it's an advertisement for a game you like, but when they take time and ressource to impose an advertisement for a game I hate, breaking the immersion and consistency of their game, it become painful an frustrating.
I've discovered several titles this way, most of them pretty terrific. And such crossovers typically add to the VN, unlike when they tell you about how your new Toyota can auto-park itself in an episode of Bones (happened to see that a couple days ago, so a fresh example). Just so long as we don't start seeing Wal-Mart bags in every scene, I'm all for it. And if something like another character from another title in the same universe can break your immersion, then that's an issue with your concentration and focus, not a problem for the overwhelming majority of people that engage these stories.

When I see that "break immersion" thing mentioned by people, I envision the scene in Deadpool where Wade is wearing his Crocs, holding the stuffed unicorn to his forehead and furiously fapping - just don't break his immersion before he immerses his hand in his own spunk. Is that what happens, you don't spunk your hand as fast when you see a character from another VN show up? That's sad.

CirclePete

Mar 4, 2018
POTENTIAL BUG:

It seems that some branches are locked if ep3handshaked is not true, yet this variable is never set in the new version.

I'm trying to get the achievement "This is not funny."

If I am not mistaken, for this I need to enter scene ep4sc8, without having stolen the panties (ep2pantietaken = false)
To get to this scene, I need to be on the sis_hate_path, which is automatically given at the start of day 4 if ep3sisluked is true.​
To get ep3sisluked set to true, I need either ep2cameraset to be true, or both ep2sissleepingmovie and ep3handshaked to be true.​
As ep2pantietaken = false and ep2cameraset = true are incompatible, that means that I need ep3handshaked which seems to be absent from 0.6.3.​

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
POTENTIAL BUG:

It seems that some branches are locked if ep3handshaked is not true, yet this variable is never set in the new version.

I'm trying to get the achievement "This is not funny."

If I am not mistaken, for this I need to enter scene ep4sc8, without having stolen the panties (ep2pantietaken = false)
To get to this scene, I need to be on the sis_hate_path, which is automatically given at the start of day 4 if ep3sisluked is true.​
To get ep3sisluked set to true, I need either ep2cameraset to be true, or both ep2sissleepingmovie and ep3handshaked to be true.​
As ep2pantietaken = false and ep2cameraset = true are incompatible, that means that I need ep3handshaked which seems to be absent from 0.6.3.​
When in doubt, just cheat with Sancho's mod. Pretty sure every important path-setting variable is listed.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes