4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
been a while since i played it, question about shady third girl - is she still there just to mud the waters for the trouple or can she be added to a (now) harem? or is game still not far enough to answer this?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
been a while since i played it, question about shady third girl - is she still there just to mud the waters for the trouple or can she be added to a (now) harem? or is game still not far enough to answer this?
You can become her boyfriend now.

Reactions: Danv

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
I feel like there were just the past couple of pages discussing how she's a separate path, can form a relationship with her but not at the same time as the "main" two.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
It sounds like this is a stupid question, but what do the paths mean? Even the walkthrough assumes I should know what these are but some of the path titles are confusing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No full sex. Something new with Cassie and Kelly in the foreplay department.

Anyway, Sancho's gallery is far from being complete in day 6.
His gallery is correct for the lewd content. As he noted, there is no "lewd" content in this update. Most of his gallery mod's don't have things like that from what I remember.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
His gallery is correct for the lewd content. As he noted, there is no "lewd" content in this update. Most of his gallery mod's don't have things like that from what I remember.
Bro, he put a scene in day 1 where Eve only tells MC to go fuck off and the dream scene where nothing happens at all, but he didn't put TWO scenes in day 6 where MC licks Eve's kitty in his gallery.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bro, he put a scene in day 1 where Eve only tells MC to go fuck off and the dream scene where nothing happens at all, but he didn't put TWO scenes in day 6 where MC licks Eve's kitty in his gallery.
He explained it here in some detail, well great detail. But hey, each to their own :coffee:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This started great but with new updates and more branching it's turning into a slow boring show imo.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That's just a synopsis at the end the post goes the rest goes into more detail.

So, are you saying he missed something in all this???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro, I'm talking about the "holy fucking mother of ***" achievement in day 6. And if I were the Cap I'd immediately change the phrasing. I know he's French, but I guess he hasn't realised how blasphemous it sounds. You DON'T want to mess around with religion.

And now I guess you should STOP. The gallery isn't complete. PERIOD

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Bro, I'm talking about the "holy fucking mother of ***" achievement in day 6. And if I were the Cap I'd immediately change the phrasing. I know he's French, but I guess he hasn't realised how blasphemous it sounds. You DON'T want to mess around with religion.

Let me get this right.
You're declaring "blasphemy" in an adult visual novel forum? A place that has many stories about demons, demigods, and gods? Blasphemy? Really? There's not much here that is "Safe for Church."

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

It's not a true gallery, its Sancho1969 gallery, he adds what he wants, and adds the scenes in he wants. His mods/gallery has always been that way, his gallery mod is independent of the game's gallery itself. Check the "games" gallery once you unlock it then :lepew:

Like I said in my initial comment, to each his/her/their own??? :coffee:

Last edited:

CarbChoke

Jan 30, 2018
I went back to the beginning and replayed, to pick up a path I accidentally overwrote, and uhhh WTF is that new day one change?

twill1985

Feb 15, 2020
Loved the game! Played it for the first time today. I didn't just click fest through but completed the content so far in a few hours. Great plot, not much advancement with the girls at all. I think it is almost four years in, and very much recommended. But maybe I'll wait a couple more years for the next go.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes