4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I haven't finished this up yet, close to the end of Day 5, but I must say... that phone call scene in the living room with Steve and Jane, I really wish we coulda had to option to shut that shit down, that shit was dumb. (IMO)

I wouldn't have minded it if it wasn't during a serious scene (yes I know it was meant to be some comedic relief, but for me it didn't work), and if it woulda been something we agreed on, not something just sprung on us out of nowhere. I was just hoping the whole time that there would be an option to hang the call up, but it never came and then they leave the room... I skipped through most of it, that's the first time during the game so far that I had felt the need to skip through anything. (well besides some of the internal monologues the MC has, some of those are also awfully annoying)

That brings me to my only other problem with the game so far, which is a more prominent part of the game, and that's the MC himself, his internal monologues have to be my least favorite part of the game. The MC comes off unconfident and like a loser during these, always putting himself down, and sometimes rambling on for way too long instead of just getting shit done. (Yes it's his character flaws, but god sometimes it's too much) I really hope he starts to man up later on in the story, cause sometimes the MC is bearable, but often times I just find myself not being able to relate in anyway to the MC.

As far as everything else though, it's been great, I don't have many complaints. The positive definitely outweighs the negative for me so far. I like the narrative so far, and the characters other than the MC I have also thoroughly enjoyed. I also appreciate that the girls (on the dual love path for reference) didn't just both instantly jump all over the MC, and that when Cassie found out, she didn't just accept it but instead it caused a lot of drama that they had to take the time to resolve.

I'm not going to leave a formal review for now, but I would definitely give this a 4 out of 5 stars, I would give it at least a 4.5 if the MC didn't annoy me so much. (y)

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I went back to the beginning and replayed, to pick up a path I accidentally overwrote, and uhhh WTF is that new day one change?
Bro, he remade a lot of things. For example, Cassie doesn't dump you anymore if you lied at the drinking game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not with Eve though :unsure:
There is, I guess it depends on the path, I assure you, there are lots of things with her. Again "not in the current v0.6.3 though", but it is still in the game if you start from the get-go. Since there are many paths, there is a path which basically lets you see zilch, nada.

If in doubt grab the multi-mod, then go to the gallery, you will see there is a good deal of content, again, there is not "much in the way of "hardcore" lewd content in this particular update".

Reactions: bobbo69

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summer Scent [v0.6.3a] [The Naughty Captain]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
He is French.
OK, donc très content d'avoir un compatriote ici, même si je pense que je ne suis pas le seul français du forum. Bravo pour ton jeu, même si je suis un peu déçu de l'absence de sexe dans la nouvelle mise à jour mais le débat à déjà été fait longuement sur le sujet et je le comprends. Continue comme ça !

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes