4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
No worries! I like debugging and I really like your game so I play all the (non-femdom) paths anyway. I just had to skip over the first few scenes to get on the weird triangle, dual sub, and dom redemption paths :p

Which is why I also found a bug with this achievement:
"It’s the first one I’m touching, but it’s so perfect!"

This achievement currently won't unlock, because the place where it's registered has different apostrophes than where it's unlocked... hooray for special characters!
Corrected. Thank you!

--------------------

And, maybe not a bug but just to bring it to your attention, there are a handful of achievements that are no longer accessible due to not being able to shake Luke's hand:
  • This is not funny.
  • God, what did she put in that thing?
  • You scumbag crack whores.

Since you need to be on the sis hate path to get these, but not have taken the panties.
And to get on the sis hate path you need to either have set up the camera (which requires taking the panties) or let Cassie go upstairs and shaken Luke's hand (no longer possible.)

Eliminating the "hatred then reconciliation" path makes sense since it's basically just an alternate neutral path where everyone likes you a little less, and not removing the code that supports it makes sense as well to avoid adding bugs, just a heads up in case you wanted to unregister these achievements. (And I guess the choice to eliminate the path was made near the end of the last update, since there are a couple now-unreachable dialog options in day6part3.rpy that require the handshake, and one that requires being on the sis hate path but without the moron/psycho/asshole paths.)
I haven't deleted that content yet because I'm considering including it back in some other ways. But at the moment, it is indeed inaccessible.

As you said. I should unregister these achievements.

And yes, I took the decision to remove content... after having developed the variants needed to cover it. I've left some in the game for now. It may disappear with the next update.

Reactions: SnowyS

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why there is no download link and not changelog and all the stuff usually on page 1?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Some information about v0.6.3 patch/update coming and the future for v0.6.4

That week started a bit rough. I've been pretty sick for a few days. Which didn't help getting things done.

V0.6.3

It will be available tomorrow for the Gunners tiers.

I'm going to wait one more week before releasing a patched version (or more likely a patch). So far only a few minor stuff surfaced. Which is totally fine by me.

I tried to compile an Android build... And I failed. At that point, I can only hope for a miracle. I'm gonna ask a few people for advice this week but I'm very pessimistic.

I've been told you can play the game through "JoiPlay". I don't know more.

v0.6.4

With v0.6.3 out, It's time to talk about the future and more specifically, the next release. V0.6.4 will be a mix of reworked and new content with a major focus on making the game Steam-compliant.

Let's start with the rework.

Day Two, Scene 1.

The first scene of the second chapter needs a complete rework for several reasons I've already explained, in particular in one of my Dev Talks. This scene is very important in the game and is a complete failure. I know I can't make it "perfect" but I'm sure I can make it "way better"

Day Two, Scene 10.

Aka, the "Eve is watching a movie at night in the living room" scene.
To make the game steam compliant, all real movie images have to disappear from the game. That scene contains several of them. It also contains some rather bad content I want to change.

As always the idea of the rework is not to change things but to make them better.
At the moment, these two scenes represent about 6000 words and 75 renders. I don't expect the word count to change much but I do want to do more images. Probably something like 150 / 175 images.

We'll see.

The Music.

This is a task I've postponed time and time again for multiple reasons. I did find an artist willing to let me use his tracks in the game. However... It's not enough. So far I've selected about half a dozen tracks and I think I need about a dozen more. So... I need to find more artists willing to work with me.

In v0.6.4, I'll start populating the game with the tracks I already have. it may end in a weird mix of music and silence if I don't have enough tracks but at least it will be something. it will also allow me to get some feedback on the music choice... which may be important.

The new content.

I don't actually know how much content we are talking about. I have two scenes, or rather two sets of scenes, in mind. But they could represent anywhere from 10 to 20k words of content. My initial plan for these two segments might be slightly too ambitious and I'm not sure what I'll do. I want to release v0.6.4 at the end of fall if possible and that's clearly incompatible with the idea of 20k words of new content and the 650 renders that should illustrate them. So we'll see. Maybe I'll cut some content out, or split it further. We'll talk about that again when I'll be done with reworking stuff.

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Is there a path where Cassie is submissive to the MC? I'm not big on femdom and the love route isn't appealing.
The dual sub path may turn out that way, at least it's what Cassie initially says she wants when you switch to the path but we haven't seen any of the outcome yet. However, you have to go down the femdom path with her first, to make her way is not right for the MC... and kinda psycho.

And weird triangle and dom redemption are both kinda "alternate Cassie love routes" but again, we don't know yet how exactly they'll turn out, and both also require starting down the femdom path.

(I am not particularly aroused by femdom, and there are a couple unavoidable acts in the femdom scenes that are boner killers for me, but I just held down ctrl through them because I wanna see how these routes turn out.)

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
The dev has also stated that there will be a mysterious ending and a super mysterious ending, so who knows ...
With such a definitive statement from The Naughty Captain as to there being no harem possibilities, I'd say the best you could hope for is a special bad ending where the MC gives it a go with Kelly, gets busted by Eve and Cassie, and fails the Dual Love path right at the day 10 finish line. It definitely would make for an interesting way to wrap things up.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hahahaha I am not sure where you got that definition of a harem from. But did you just "well, technically" me? But sure. If you had three love interests in a game and all three were available at the same time, that would be a harem. But if there were, say, 14 love interests and you could only have three of them at one time, again that would not be a harem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am just playing with ya! Fun and games!
Where does a mansplainer get his water?
From a "well, actually."

Apr 27, 2021
For the first time, I tried the asshole route. Not my thing, but I wanted to try. More precisely, I wanted to try the "Moronic hero", but every time I'm forced to shake twin's hand when he comes home. How can I enter in the moronic hero path and NOT shake twin's hand when he comes home to take Eve out?

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Poor Jaye, being turned on to confessing her desire for her landlady's son by Eve's unburdening her mind, and then being blue ovaried by MC in Chasing Sunsets because for some bizarre reason I completely went off her in that game just when she was making her huge move (the other LI in CS didn't even get to first base with me, it's not like I chose someone else). Sometimes the most fun in AVNs is turning everybody down, and it's extremely annoying when the game decides not to let you (like in Leap of Faith and Summer's Gone, where I as player would have liked nothing better than to completely avoid Bella or totally mentally destroy her, and instead MC gets forced to hang out with her and make slow burn nice over and over again. God, I hate that bitch so much it made me quit the game).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Poor Jaye, being turned on to confessing her desire for her landlady's son by Eve's unburdening her mind, and then being blue ovaried by MC in Chasing Sunsets because for some bizarre reason I completely went off her in that game just when she was making her huge move (the other LI in CS didn't even get to first base with me, it's not like I chose someone else). Sometimes the most fun in AVNs is turning everybody down, and it's extremely annoying when the game decides not to let you (like in Leap of Faith and Summer's Gone, where I as player would have liked nothing better than to completely avoid Bella or totally mentally destroy her, and instead MC gets forced to hang out with her and make slow burn nice over and over again. God, I hate that bitch so much it made me quit the game).
How about trying furry gay VNs? Maybe you won't turn any MAIN GIRL down this time.

• Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Wooooops! I DID IT AGAIN :)

Here you are my step-by-step, path by path, Summer Scent pdf walkthrough. Updated to 0.63 version. 51 pages long!

What you'll find in it (document INDEX):

How the game works

Walkthrough:

Day 1
Day 2
Eve love + Cassie love (Dual love path)
Dual love + meeting Kelly path
Eve love path (Eve love)
Cassie love path (Cassie True love)
Eve love + Cassie dom redemption path (Weird triangle)
Cassie dom redemption path
Cassie dom bliss path
Eve sublove path (Eve submissive love)
Eve sub path (Eve hard submission)
Eve sublove + Cassie dom redemption path (Dual submission)
Eve sub + Cassie dom path (Dual dominance)
Eve sublove + Cassie love path
Eve sub + Cassie love path
Kelly love path (Kelly love)
Neutral path

Notes:

- I wrote 12 indexed paths in the game's pathfinder + 1 Dual path variant + 2 unspecified routes.
- I have no idea why the Cap hasn't considered (yet?) Eve sublove + Cassie love as an autonomous indexed path.
- I will never write the 3 missing paths, therefore DON'T ASK.
- Hopefully, there are no typos. If any, they're copy&paste errors.
- Achievements aren't accurate. Reason: because of reworking of early days. They were in 0.55

Have fun!

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Wooooops! I DID IT AGAIN :)

Here you are my step-by-step, path by path, Summer Scent pdf walkthrough. Updated to 0.63 version. 51 pages long!

What you'll find in it (document INDEX):

How the game works

Walkthrough:

Day 1
Day 2
Eve love + Cassie love (Dual love path)
Dual love + meeting Kelly path
Eve love path (Eve love)
Cassie love path (Cassie True love)
Eve love + Cassie dom redemption path (Weird triangle)
Cassie dom redemption path
Cassie dom bliss path
Eve sublove path (Eve submissive love)
Eve sub path (Eve hard submission)
Eve sublove + Cassie dom redemption path (Dual submission)
Eve sub + Cassie dom path (Dual dominance)
Eve sublove + Cassie love path
Eve sub + Cassie love path
Kelly love path (Kelly love)
Neutral path

Notes:

- I wrote 12 indexed paths in the game's pathfinder + 1 Dual path variant + 2 unspecified routes.
- I have no idea why the Cap hasn't considered (yet?) Eve sublove + Cassie love as an autonomous indexed path.
- I will never write the 3 missing paths, therefore DON'T ASK.
- Hopefully, there are no typos. If any, they're copy&paste errors.
- Achievements aren't accurate. Reason: because of reworking of early days. They were in 0.55

Have fun!
i'm getting error 50x when trying to access the file

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
i'm getting error 50x when trying to access the file
I have no idea of what an "error 50x" is. I've just attached a .pdf file to my post by hitting the "attach files" button.

Check the OP and grab the so called in-depth-walkthrough. I updated it too.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I have no idea of what an "error 50x" is. I've just attached a .pdf file to my post by hitting the "attach files" button.

Check the OP and grab the so called in-depth-walkthrough. I updated it too.
it's ok now. some sort of server error i think

Reactions: Ottoeight
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes