4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
OK, donc très content d'avoir un compatriote ici, même si je pense que je ne suis pas le seul français du forum. Bravo pour ton jeu, même si je suis un peu déçu de l'absence de sexe dans la nouvelle mise à jour mais le débat à déjà été fait longuement sur le sujet et je le comprends. Continue comme ça !
From Google Translate:
OK, so very happy to have a compatriot here, even if I think I'm not the only Frenchman in the forum. Bravo for your game, even if I am a little disappointed by the absence of sex in the new update but the debate has already been made at length on the subject and I understand it. Keep it up!

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
OK, donc très content d'avoir un compatriote ici, même si je pense que je ne suis pas le seul français du forum. Bravo pour ton jeu, même si je suis un peu déçu de l'absence de sexe dans la nouvelle mise à jour mais le débat à déjà été fait longuement sur le sujet et je le comprends. Continue comme ça !
Merci!
Je vais faire de mon mieux!

---

Thank you!
I'll do my best!

May 22, 2023
So am I correct in assuming that there's supposed to be a dream sex sequence early on in the game? Because I've never seen it, I always just get some bullshit dream where the Whore Of Thrones bitch berates MC for not being able to make his mind up or some shit, or has the scene been removed in one of the later releases?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SummerScent-0.6.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Draakaap23

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So am I correct in assuming that there's supposed to be a dream sex sequence early on in the game? Because I've never seen it, I always just get some bullshit dream where the Whore Of Thrones bitch berates MC for not being able to make his mind up or some shit, or has the scene been removed in one of the later releases?
The early versions had a dream scene where our MC has sex with either Eve or Cassie (your choice: you see the pics in the OP), but when the Cap reworked day 1 (in 0.60 if I remember well) it was replaced by the one you have now.

2 pics in the OP aren't in the game anymore.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The Naughty Captain

While changing all those periods and quotations in the dialogues, you almost fixed one actual grammatical that was a lower-case "kelly" in the last update, but you didn't finish it... you removed the "k" but didn't replace it:

in v0.6.3:
off "If Cassie and Eve know you're thinking about kelly in that way... They would kill you right on the spot."

in v0.6.3a:
off "If Cassie and Eve know you're thinking about elly in that way... They would kill you right on the spot."

should be:
off "If Cassie and Eve know you're thinking about Kelly in that way... They would kill you right on the spot."

I'm going through the rest of it but it's a boatload of "..." and " ' " to wade through.

Reactions: Punto

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The Naughty Captain

While changing all those periods and quotations in the dialogues, you almost fixed one actual grammatical that was a lower-case "kelly" in the last update, but you didn't finish it... you removed the "k" but didn't replace it:

in v0.6.3:
off "If Cassie and Eve know you're thinking about kelly in that way... They would kill you right on the spot."

in v0.6.3a:
off "If Cassie and Eve know you're thinking about elly in that way... They would kill you right on the spot."

should be:
off "If Cassie and Eve know you're thinking about Kelly in that way... They would kill you right on the spot."

I'm going through the rest of it but it's a boatload of "..." and " ' " to wade through.
Ah, crap. Thank you!

Reactions: BrockLanders

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah, crap. Thank you!
Aslo: I keep fixing the below by adding it to my custom iPatch within the mod, but it keeps getting missed in the standard VN:
off "It's a bit like if the only thing that mattered for her was my childhood friend's happiness."

It needs and entry in the patch file:
Python:
        "It's a bit like if the only thing that mattered for her was my childhood friend's happiness.":
            "It's a bit like if the only thing that mattered for her was my sister's happiness.",

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Full transparency, I'm quite embarrassed that I missed all those incorrectly coded variable changes in Day5-Day6. Very embarrassed actually.

I should have caught every single one of them but I was so bent out of shape of the "rewrite" scenario (that we already discussed last update) that my frustration obviously blinded me from my work on that update. I can not begin to describe how pissed I am at myself at the moment tbh. I failed my tasks on the last update (v0.6.3).

So, VN and SanchoMod fans: I owe you a bit of an apology since the dev and I both missed those rather vital (and more than just a few) variable settings during choices of Day5+. As such I highly recommend you load a save at the beginning of Day 5 and replay your chosen paths/routes. I'll have the mod updated to v0.6.3a soon.

I should have caught them, I always catch them, it's my fucking job to do so... and I let myself and you fans down on that regard. I still hold my stance on my opinions of the updates but that personal bitterness should not interfere with my tasks and damage the trust you have in the mod product.

Variable faulty code offender count (corrected in v0.6.3a):
Day 5: 3
Day6p1: 4
Day6p2: 2
Day6p3: 2

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Southrim

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
SanchoNote

Full transparency, I'm quite embarrassed that I missed all those incorrectly coded variable changes in Day5-Day6. Very embarrassed actually.

I should have caught every single one of them but I was so bent out of shape of the "rewrite" scenario (that we already discussed last update) that my frustration obviously blinded me from my work on that update. I can not begin to describe how pissed I am at myself at the moment tbh. I failed my tasks on the last update (v0.6.3).

So, VN and SanchoMod fans: I owe you a bit of an apology since the dev and I both missed those rather vital (and more than just a few) variable settings during choices of Day5+. As such I highly recommend you load a save at the beginning of Day 5 and replay your chosen paths/routes. I'll have the mod updated to v0.6.3a soon.

I should have caught them, I always catch them, it's my fucking job to do so... and I let myself and you fans down on that regard. I still hold my stance on my opinions of the updates but that personal bitterness should not interfere with my tasks and damage the trust you have in the mod product.

Variable faulty code offender count (corrected in v0.6.3a):
Day 5: 3
Day6p1: 4
Day6p2: 2
Day6p3: 2

Regards.
I think a modder's work typically goes unnoticed and most are unaware of exactly how much work that is. That work is exponentially higher when the mod is fixing grammatical errors, and sometimes even the story itself. So, let me start by saying thank you! There are games that absolutely unplayable without a mod. You get none of the credit for making them playable and more enjoyable. Thank you!

When it comes to not catching mistakes, it is a bummer that you may have missed some because you might have been blinded by frustration. But that you missed errors is not a big deal. Honestly, we all do it for all kinds of reasons. You correct your mistakes and those of others. You can be easily forgiven for missing some here and there! So, go easy on yourself. It's not like you are given a heads-up by most developers that a new release is upcoming. Or that you get to work on it ahead of time.

I am just happy that you have chosen to mod many of my favorite games. Thank you!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod update (v0.6.3 Early Release)
Summer Scent - Multimod Edition
View attachment 2741076
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 2741100 View attachment 2741101

For those The Naughty Captain supporters that have access to v0.6.3, I spent the last 15hrs straight updating SanchoMod for that early release (although I'm about done and up to my eyebrows with beacons, inklings, lighthouses, lifelines, tugboats, etc. tbh). I appreciate the nods to StoneFox though, and hopefully one day soon the Captain and I can get on the same page as I am with Stoya.

A separate link for this version can be found in the mod's OP (just click on the banner in this post).

Thanks to @(you know who) for access and allowing me to prep for v0.6.3 Public Final. I provide this early release for you and the other supporters prior to public release.

The mod is updated to the latest Core with most of it's associated features enabled. The other features I might implement at a later date, we'll see.

Apologies if I read a bit cranky, I'm exhausted after a multi-day update binge. Time for an adult beverage then a nap.

Regards and enjoy.
SanchoMod Update (v0.6.3a)

Go get you some.

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Apologies for the delay getting this out public, I've been extremely busy with dev assists and VN updates lately.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
So much about this game is great, unfortunately the MC is so visually unappealing that it majorly detracts from the enjoyment.
Odd, the MC doesn't strikes me as particularly unappealing, I mean his design is kinda generic but that's common in this kind of games... there are usually 2 flavors of (male) MCs in most VNs here, the generic white boi, young (mid 20s top), short hair, little to no facial hair and kinda fit, but not ripped, or the fantasy giant dude with massive muscles...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.3a + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 347 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Among Us

stefanino

Nov 17, 2021
Hi Cap', excellent job. Your game is really something.
But if I may say so, being French myself, I have a question. Why not create the game directly with French as a 'second language' (mon coeur tricolore souffre en disant ça), right from the start?
There are several developers from France, but very few of them include French in their games. Protégeons notre belle langue, que diable !!! Bon courage mon capitaine ; )

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Hi Cap', excellent job. Your game is really something.
But if I may say so, being French myself, I have a question. Why not create the game directly with French as a 'second language' (mon coeur tricolore souffre en disant ça), right from the start?
There are several developers from France, but very few of them include French in their games. Protégeons notre belle langue, que diable !!! Bon courage mon capitaine ; )
My tri-color USA heart aches, as well. :)

Reactions: stefanino
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes