4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Oh, nothing against you. Sorry. It was more about people getting upset about that ending. Sorry. Wasn't calling you out.

Honestly, the tag shouldn't really be there. Rape is not a feature of the game. It is eluded to happening if the player makes all the bad choices and creates a monster. You never see anything. But, no doubt, a lot of children whined about it and got the tag put up there.

You won't see anything to do with it if you don't go down the asshole MC path.
Ah, I see! Yeah, if they got that ending is due to their own decisions so I don't really understand why they would act like children and be so heated about it.

I agree with you there!

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I like this game and think it is written and put together well. However, I think the actual word length could have been cut in half. The guy rattles on WAY too much. I end up just clicking fast passed half of what he says because honestly, you know what they are saying and it doesn't need 1000000 words to say something that can be said in 100. There are other games that do this too, Sweet Affection being the clear winner of that, by far. (I actually end up putting that game on Skip it's so bad). I guess some people enjoy long winded conversations continually. I don't. I find it tiresome and annoying. I prefer to get to the point in a conversation. But, despite that, it's a great game still. You really feel for the characters, and that's a rare thing in renpy games. I just don't like all the choices frankly. It's why I wait for the mod.

Last edited:

tm9087811

Feb 11, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.3a + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 347 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I have ran into an issue where i can't start a new game as the keyboard covers the "next" button when prompted to rename the protagonist. I can't close the keyboard as it automatically focuses on the text input bringing the keyboard up again. Something like having the enter button continue to the next screen would fix this issue. Is something that you could fix?

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I have ran into an issue where i can't start a new game as the keyboard covers the "next" button when prompted to rename the protagonist. I can't close the keyboard as it automatically focuses on the text input bringing the keyboard up again. Something like having the enter button continue to the next screen would fix this issue. Is something that you could fix?
I usually do fix that, but because of some customizations to the input screen by the dev, I removed my code. I'll make a note to see what I can do on the next release.

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
I usually do fix that, but because of some customizations to the input screen by the dev, I removed my code. I'll make a note to see what I can do on the next release.
I played the official port, made by the dev. He removed the option to rename mc. It works just fine.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
20 hours ago
Dev Update #209

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

Heat!

Rendering is still impossible but temperatures should seriously go down starting Monday. Fingers crossed I'll then be able to render all night long.

I know, I wouldn't have this issue if I had invested in A/C. It was simply too expensive for my limited budget. We'll try to solve that problem before next summer.

Writing... Day 2 scene 10.

I kind of outdid myself on that one once again. The original scene was around 2.3k words, and the plan was to rewrite it but keep it reasonably sized. And I completely failed on that point as the scene is now around 8k words long. And it's kind of a problem.

The first part of the scene (the Asshole paths) was very simple to rework. The original script was very forward, and if it lacked some important stuff, the essential was already there. As a consequence, I've been able to rewrite that part fast and clean. The word count increased by a couple hundred words but it's within my expectation.

For the second and the third part (the love and sub paths), the problem was very different. The original script was ridiculously lacking in substance. Without much exaggeration, it was something like that :

• Jack : " Oh hey! Let's touch each other's peepee!"
  • Eve : "No way!"
  • Jack : "Yes way!"
  • Eve : "Ok then!"
  • **peepee touching in progress**
The objective of the rewrite is to make the events more believable, and the emotions more palpable. Needless to say, given the context, it was not as easy as the first segment.

Some of you probably already know the saying "Write without fear, Edit without mercy." And that's pretty much how I work.

I wrote without fear and came up with about 10 thousand words.

I edited without mercy and brought that down to about 8 thousand words.

The problem is, 8k words is still way too big. That would mean producing about 200 to 250 renders to illustrate it (maybe a month and a half of work), and if I think that the rework is necessary, I never planned to quadruple the size of every scene. It would take way too much time and effort. So I have to keep things under control if I want to ever see the end of that project. So I have to edit it down further.

But then, here comes another problem: I like what I wrote. It feels good, way better than the original scene, it feels organic, sensible, and logical. And I've come to the point that finding stuff to edit out without cutting content that now seems important has become difficult.

I'd like to reduce the word count to about 4k words, maybe 5k at most, which should translate into about 150 renders, but I will have to take some severe decisions to get to that point and I don't like that.

These decisions are still on standby, as I felt I needed to distance myself a bit from that script, in order to come back to it later, with a less obsessed mind.

So I switched tasks, and I'm now working on the new content.

Day 6, scene 26.

I began working on the script but I've done most of the preliminary work. I have a clear story map and I hope I'll be able to write it in about 8k words, maybe less.

I gathered some assets that should work nicely and created a couple of new characters. I'm currently working on environments.

I also have a few things to test in Daz to see if the things I'm planning are technically possible, but for that to happen, I need to be able to render. So it'll have to wait for next week.

I think it's going to be interesting. I can't wait to have some feedback on that scene.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 4 will contain 2 new scenes: scenes 26 and 27
  • Day 6 Part 4 will contain 2 reworked scenes from Day 2, Scenes 1 and 10
  • Day 2, Scene 1 has been rewritten and posed.
  • 4 200 words on Day 2, Scene 1, 8 267 words on Day 2, Scene 10 so far but I need to edit it further.
  • 148 shots are planned, 148 are posed, and 105 are rendered.
  • I'm working on creating characters and environments for Day 6, Scene 26.

You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Heat!

Rendering is still impossible but temperatures should seriously go down starting Monday. Fingers crossed I'll then be able to render all night long.

I know, I wouldn't have this issue if I had invested in A/C. It was simply too expensive for my limited budget. We'll try to solve that problem before next summer.
How about water cooling your PC The Naughty Captain ?

How awesome it would be to live in a place where A/C is optional.

Today's weather in Satan's Armpit, TX: 108F/42C
I'm sure that Texas was inhabited even before somebody invented A/C... :WeSmart:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
How awesome it would be to live in a place where A/C is optional.

Today's weather in Satan's Armpit, TX: 108F/42C

Well, it's not optionnal anymore.

How about water cooling your PC The Naughty Captain ?
My computer is water-cooled, and that might be part of the problem.
The problem is the heat that builds in the room.
At 25c, Pc chan stays nice and cool during rendering, my GPUs being at about 47 to 49c). Passed that threshold, heat quickly builds up in the room with no apparent limits. I stopped rendering on hot nights once it got about 39c with GPUs temperatures closing on 70c. I don't really want to know if it can go higher. Somehow, I have no doubt it can.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Well, it's not optionnal anymore.

My computer is water-cooled, and that might be part of the problem.
The problem is the heat that builds in the room.
At 25c, Pc chan stays nice and cool during rendering, my GPUs being at about 47 to 49c). Passed that threshold, heat quickly builds up in the room with no apparent limits. I stopped rendering on hot nights once it got about 39c with GPUs temperatures closing on 70c. I don't really want to know if it can go higher. Somehow, I have no doubt it can.
Yep, liquid cooling is fine as long as it doesn't get too hot, but once it get hot and stays hot, the air's simply no longer cold enough to cool the liquid enough in the radiator.

You can, however, add some fans outside of the case (not too close) blowing on the air intakes. This'll cool your case enough so the air coming in will be cooled a bit by the case itself. It won't be much, but it is usually enough for my pc while playing in 4K with a 2080 which is a fairly hot GPU to begin with.

Alternatively, you can get a small tent (as in the pet ones), and get a small room cooler (the kind where you just add water, and it'll blow cold air), and put that near the tent's door blowing cold air in. It's cheap, it's ugly, but it works rather well since the volume to cool in the tent is very small.

If memory serves, most GPUs can go up to 90/100 degrees on the chips, then the safety triggers and shuts everything off.
They also have a throttling function for the recent ones, that'll just slow the card down so it can cool down a bit as well. The odds of blowing a cpu/gpu due to its heat these days, are fairly small.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Yep, liquid cooling is fine as long as it doesn't get too hot, but once it get hot and stays hot, the air's simply no longer cold enough to cool the liquid enough in the radiator.

You can, however, add some fans outside of the case (not too close) blowing on the air intakes. This'll cool your case enough so the air coming in will be cooled a bit by the case itself. It won't be much, but it is usually enough for my pc while playing in 4K with a 2080 which is a fairly hot GPU to begin with.

Alternatively, you can get a small tent (as in the pet ones), and get a small room cooler (the kind where you just add water, and it'll blow cold air), and put that near the tent's door blowing cold air in. It's cheap, it's ugly, but it works rather well since the volume to cool in the tent is very small.

If memory serves, most GPUs can go up to 90/100 degrees on the chips, then the safety triggers and shuts everything off.
They also have a throttling function for the recent ones, that'll just slow the card down so it can cool down a bit as well. The odds of blowing a cpu/gpu due to its heat these days, are fairly small.
I tried adding external fans. And it worked to some extent, but not enough, as I barely gained a couple of celsius.
I know I'm being slightly paranoid, but the thing is I have no way to replace that workstation if it dies. If my gpus overheat, it's the end of my avn dev journey. I have no way to buy a replacement. So I'd rather be extra careful.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I tried adding external fans. And it worked to some extent, but not enough, as I barely gained a couple of celsius.
I know I'm being slightly paranoid, but the thing is I have no way to replace that workstation if it dies. If my gpus overheat, it's the end of my avn dev journey. I have no way to buy a replacement. So I'd rather be extra careful.
I've never done it myself and have only heard of it being done. Therefore, please take my following statements with caution and do your own research on this with experts. There's probably the method that the water cooling still additionally runs over a device that cools the water down to a low temperature via a thermal reaction. It is a circuit. Warm water from the CPU or GPU arrives, gets cooled down and is led back to the CPU or GPU. The temperature that then affects the CPU or GPU is then at the corresponding set temperature. The processors thus remain cool and in the optimal range. I do not know exactly what these devices are called and how much they cost. This is an issue that has never affected me personally. If I understood correctly, this technology is mainly used for servers. Maybe if you ask around in that area, you'll find a solution.

I don't know if this post helped you in any way or if I just made a complete fool of myself in front of everyone who knows anything about the subject. But I just thought I'd mention it. In the best case it helps you and therefore also me as a player who really likes your AVN.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I've never done it myself and have only heard of it being done. Therefore, please take my following statements with caution and do your own research on this with experts. There's probably the method that the water cooling still additionally runs over a device that cools the water down to a low temperature via a thermal reaction. It is a circuit. Warm water from the CPU or GPU arrives, gets cooled down and is led back to the CPU or GPU. The temperature that then affects the CPU or GPU is then at the corresponding set temperature. The processors thus remain cool and in the optimal range. I do not know exactly what these devices are called and how much they cost. This is an issue that has never affected me personally. If I understood correctly, this technology is mainly used for servers. Maybe if you ask around in that area, you'll find a solution.

I don't know if this post helped you in any way or if I just made a complete fool of myself in front of everyone who knows anything about the subject. But I just thought I'd mention it. In the best case it helps you and therefore also me as a player who really likes your AVN.
Technically it's not so complicated. Your refrigerator works the same way. You could choose to run the refrigerator coolant directly through the PC or use a heat exchanger. If you like tinkering it's not that complicated to do. But I guess there must also be some kind of plug-and-play solution which works on the same principles.

Reactions: Tremonia

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

I'll ask my usual tech store about that. If it exists they will know. In the meantime, I simply hope that summer will come to an early end.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Technically it's not so complicated. Your refrigerator works the same way. You could choose to run the refrigerator coolant directly through the PC or use a heat exchanger. If you like tinkering it's not that complicated to do. But I guess there must also be some kind of plug-and-play solution which works on the same principles.
That sounds kind of scary to me. My hardware skills being pretty limited, I'll go for a plug-and-play solution or nothing.

Reactions: Feyd and Yngling
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes