4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, if the game ever hits Steam, that'll surprise me.
Not sure what Steam has got to do with it or a measurement of a game's worth, or how good/bad it is, it's on Itch.io, it's a store front, has a one-time purchase (and for most games, at least in my cases have gotten the game again free on Steam) option just like Steam.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Not sure what Steam has got to do with it or a measurement of a game's worth, or how good/bad it is, it's on Itch.io, it's a store front, has a one-time purchase (and for most games, at least in my cases have gotten the game again free on Steam) option just like Steam.
You keep adding stuff to my words/posts.

All I said was it'll surprise me to see this game on Steam. and you come with

"Not sure what Steam has got to do with it or a measurement of a game's worth, or how good/bad it is"

Did I mention any of that? the game's worth etc? I mentioned Steam because that's where I buy these games. I don't get these games from anywhere else (not itch, Subscribstar, Patreon etc)

You gotta take a chill pill, broski.

That's good if you end up with a free Steam key for getting the game on Itch. I just wouldn't waste my time and would just get it on Steam.

At least I'll be able to refund my purchases.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
It is definitely not a flattering comparison. I consider Ocean's works the embodiment of "failed projects".

And believe me, I know what Cap has being doing: I'm following his work since 0.1.
Yet you still used a misleading phrasing despite knowing better. And your take on Ocean's work is irrelevant. I wasn't talking about your percieved quality of it, I was talking about the way the "rework" has been conducted, that is, a bit of the earlier parts at a time.

He hasn't redone it twice so saying it's been redone thrice is even more of an exageration. You might know what the Cap has been doing, but you ain't being honest about it.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I've donated $10.00 on SubScribeStar for the game but never was able to download it, I hate Mega, you have no idea, I was never able to download from them, it really lacks my computer and stops downloading about the end of the file then you have to start from scratch again, so I unsubscribed, so when I download it from here, I won't feel so bad lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I've donated $10.00 on SubScribeStar for the game but never was able to download it, I hate Mega, you have no idea, I was never able to download from them, it really lacks my computer and stops downloading about the end of the file then you have to start from scratch again, so I unsubscribed, so when I download it from here, I won't feel so bad lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I added a mirror, on gofile. I'm not sure how long it will last.

Reactions: Feyd

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I added a mirror, on gofile. I'm not sure how long it will last.
I don't know the file size yet, but if it's under 2GB Workupload last forever it seems like and stable (sure they throttle the download, but I use it for all my compressed posts unless over 2GB), Pixeldrain is also super good, accounts free and file last 60 days if someone doesn't download it.

Gofile is max 2 weeks unless the file is constantly downloaded, and even then, they will set it to private on a whim or delete it unless premium.

Mediafire is great to, but if you have music, they like to DMCA lol, but if you pack it to .7z they can't scan it ;)

Reactions: Feyd and PickerLewd

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
So, pals,

I DID PROMISE A WALKTHROUGH... and now... here you are!! Summer Scent 0.55 walkthrough guide.

50 pages, 15 full paths... it took me a whole week. So enjoy and please don't complain if you run into a few typos.

I just want to add this:

the more paths you play, the more you enjoy the story.

-------------

EDIT: since the Author reworked some scenes in the early days, my walkthrough is OUTDATED and some routes ARE WRONG. I'm working on it, guys. Just wait for a few days.

------------

I just did it! UPDATED TO 0.63 now!!!

enjoy!
Where is it ?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I don't know the file size yet, but if it's under 2GB Workupload last forever it seems like and stable (sure they throttle the download, but I use it for all my compressed posts unless over 2GB), Pixeldrain is also super good, accounts free and file last 60 days if someone doesn't download it.

Gofile is max 2 weeks unless the file is constantly downloaded, and even then, they will set it to private on a whim or delete it unless premium.

Mediafire is great to, but if you have music, they like to DMCA lol, but if you pack it to .7z they can't scan it ;)
I had no idea. Thank you.
The game is 4gb+
I'll look into mediafire and pixeldrain!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I had no idea. Thank you.
The game is 4gb+
I'll look into mediafire and pixeldrain!
Eh, alright, Pixel has a 5GB limit so it's like MEGA (as in download, Pixel unlimited upload), but if it's under 5GB it's fine as a user won't hit the 5GB limit, Mediafire has no limitations besides creating an account and free up to 10GB max for the account, but you can create thowaway emails for sign up for multilple accounts if don't want to pay for pro or whatever. Both are super-fast.

Another one would be then Google Drive, not many use it, super-fast both ways, it's like 15GB per account, and can create many upon many throw-away emails for GDRIVE :ROFLMAO:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Pixeldrain is 120 days without download. As a backup Hoster WDHO is good as it has 240 days without a download, download speed is pretty slow though.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pixeldrain is 120 days without download. As a backup Hoster WDHO is good as it has 240 days without a download, download speed is pretty slow though.
I guess that's even better for PD, for some reason thought it was 60 days, maybe that was the old or another hoster was thinking of.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Note a lot of those sites take hours to download one that's not even 1GB. For something over the Mega limit, probably days. I finally subscribed to Mega because of that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Note a lot of those sites take hours to download one that's not even 1GB. For something over the Mega limit, probably days. I finally subscribed to Mega because of that.
No, none of those we mentioned do, PD downloads faster than MEGA, Mediafire about same speeds as MEGA, and Google Drive smokes any of them, and Workupload as said throttle download, but stable and its file limit of 2GB anyway, and the file stays around a decade.

And MEGA is easy to bypass its download limited restrictions anyway, no need to pay, VPN or just change locations.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes