4.20 star(s) 142 Votes
Nov 7, 2020
Anyway to get it without SubscribeStar? I was a Patreon, but cannot carry that over to SS because they wont accept any of my cards. Itch maybe?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nice, no more worrying about incest patch.

Changelog v0.6.4:
  • Day 2 Scenes 1 and 10 have been reworked.
  • New content: Day 6 Scenes 26 and 27. These scenes are the endings of the Evil Asshole and Psychotic Knight paths. These paths are now complete.
  • In total, the update is about 22k words long, with 700 renders and 7k lines of code.
  • Music. For the whole of Day 1, Day 2 Scenes 1 and 10 and Day 6 Scenes 26 and 27. The default volume has been set to 50%.
  • Some achievements have disappeared, and some others have appeared.
  • The Preferences screen has been reworked to include a volume slider and a taboo switch.
  • Minor edits to the ending screens.
  • Dozens of typos have been corrected.
  • The Renpy engine has been updated. Summer Scent now runs on Renpy 8.2.1

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That sounds dissapointing, especially with the built up, but more importantly, was it any good?
It's probably because he is not on a certain path, these are the endings...

• New content: Day 6 Scenes 26 and 27. These scenes are the endings of the Evil Asshole and Psychotic Knight paths. These paths are now complete.
So if you are not on one of those 2 paths, it will still be the same place for you.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So ... uh ... the only new content is for the Evil Asshole and Psychotic Knight paths which are probably the least played ones?

Sounds very disappointing or did i got that wrong?
If you read the changelog above, then you read what is in the update. So, you didn't get it wrong.

We've known for months a lot of the old content was getting reworked.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reworking old content is always bad. Delays anything new and worse, can require a restart. If it does that I drop. Yes, I dropped patronage for that.
There isn't a Patreon to drop anyway, and he already said last year he was doing that...

• The Renpy engine has been updated. Summer Scent now runs on Renpy 8.2.1
Every update in the last year has had reworked content in it.

Last edited:

MatthewAMEL

Jan 3, 2023
Anyway to get it without SubscribeStar? I was a Patreon, but cannot carry that over to SS because they wont accept any of my cards. Itch maybe?
There is a workaround for SS credit card buffoonery. Delete any cards in your ss.adult profile. Log out of subscribestar.adult and login to subscribestar.com. (same login works) Add your payment card there. When you return to ss.adult, payment will be successful.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Of course it had. We had 1 update only in the whole 2023, after all.

The dude has already reworked the first 2 days thrice.
Wording it that way is highly dishonest.
He has reworked the start the way Ocean did, that is bit by bit. No, he hasn't remade the first two days three times.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Nice, no more worrying about incest patch.
If only most other AVNs made me not worry about a stupid patch, that would be nice, especially on Steam.

Every AVN incest game on Steam should come with the "define the relationships in-game" option.

what the hell is jaye from chasing sunsets doing here?
Why don't you ask the Dev of Chasing Sunsets.

I have no idea why they wanted to do a crossover with this game. It's not even on Steam (at least the other crossovers were with games you can also buy on Steam - Leap of Faith, Picture Perfect)

This will be one crossover that is just pointless to me. That means, a character from this game will be in Chasing Sunsets... don't know if it happened already or not (if it did, I probably wouldn't even notice)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If only most other AVNs made me not worry about a stupid patch, that would be nice, especially on Steam.

Every AVN incest game on Steam should come with the "define the relationships in-game" option.
tice)
Those games still have Patreon accounts.

Summer Scent no longer does and is no longer bound by them.

Reactions: Feyd
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes