4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dev Update #240

Working on the music has been a pain. Integrating it into the game was easy but making choices was excruciating. I had some very specific ideas about the kind of music I wanted for the game and ultimately didn't find anything truly fitting the scenes and my expectations. Of course, this is purely me being obsessional with a particular aspect. I know that's something I have to overcome because I'll never be entirely satisfied and the time I waste in search of a perfection that doesn't exist, is simply lost.

Anyway, I made choices. At the moment, only Day 1, Day 2 scenes 1 and 10, and Day 6 scenes 26 and 27 have music. I'll populate the first 25 scenes of Day 6 in the next update, and the early days of the story, as I rework the content. I'm not "satisfied" but it's not that bad. I'm eagerly awaiting some feedback on that point.

V0.6.4 is now in beta testing. I hope to be done with it in a few days, for a release on Subscribe Star on April 3rd for my $10 subscribers and up, April 10th for the $5 tiers, and April 17th on Itch.

I also compiled an Android build. Which seems to have some annoying problem I'll have to solve quickly if I want to publish it. I will publish it on Subscribe Star, I don't know about Itch.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 4 will contain 2 new scenes: scenes 26 and 27.
  • Day 6 Part 4 will contain 2 reworked scenes from Day 2, Scenes 1 and 10.
  • Day 2, Scene 1 and 10 have been rewritten, posed and rendered.
  • Day 6, Scene 26 and 27 have been written, posed and rendered.
  • 9549 words of reworked content, and 12723 words of new content so far.
  • 6935 lines of code so far.
  • 698 shots are planned, 698 are posed, and 698 are rendered, 698 are post-processed.
  • We're beta-testing it!

You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I had some very specific ideas about the kind of music I wanted for the game and ultimately didn't find anything truly fitting the scenes and my expectations. Of course, this is purely me being obsessional with a particular aspect. I know that's something I have to overcome because I'll never be entirely satisfied and the time I waste in search of a perfection that doesn't exist, is simply lost.
My guess is that the Captain has found the ideal music, but it is protected by copyright.

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I see an update is coming up soon. Should I wait for that to be released and not play the current version now?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Because both Patreon and F95 were on it? Because I didn't realize the date, because it is midnight. Lots of reasons actually. But hey if it makes you feel better that I fell for it, good for you.
thin skin that much? but hey, I understand that you fell, it doesn't make me feel good lol. I just find it ridiculous why Patreon would want to own a coomers forum lol.

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
thin skin that much? but hey, I understand that you fell, it doesn't make me feel good lol. I just find it ridiculous why Patreon would want to own a coomers forum lol.
Thin skin? Nope combination of factors which makes me more agitated then I should be, apologies.

As for why Patreon should do it, if they should ever do it:
Fighting piracy because it cost them money? I know F95 also adds a lot of publicity for devs, but company's make stupid mistakes sometimes and buying F95 to kill it could be such a mistake. Example enough in the history of company's who did stupid things. Like: ''don't you have phones?''

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I fell for it. I was thinking they'd just delete all the threads/games the devs weren't OK with/didn't have public releases.

Reactions: Chaosguy

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
So, pals,

I DID PROMISE A WALKTHROUGH... and now... here you are!! Summer Scent 0.55 walkthrough guide.

50 pages, 15 full paths... it took me a whole week. So enjoy and please don't complain if you run into a few typos.

I just want to add this:

the more paths you play, the more you enjoy the story.

-------------

EDIT: since the Author reworked some scenes in the early days, my walkthrough is OUTDATED and some routes ARE WRONG. I'm working on it, guys. Just wait for a few days.

------------

I just did it! UPDATED TO 0.63 now!!!

enjoy!
Hello. I'm sorry if I look stupid but where is exactly this in-depth walkthrough ?

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes