4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
Well if you ask me, sounds don't matter much, unless there's a video like a looped animation. Games like this are like VNs, mostly like reading a book than watching a movie. So, as long as the story and setting is meaning fully conveyed, I would say leave the sound effects to one's imagination just like books. Not to mention you don't have to imagine the visual aspects, like when reading a book, just the audio. So I say that's a plus!

Reactions: Ramen Rena

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
2020-08-08.png the sub mean mc sub to the friend/sis or the other way round i know i could be asking a stupid question but i played somany vns it get confusing at times with the pts system.

soiboi6669

Apr 8, 2020
I wouldn't say SJW, but Cassie to me just seems a bit uppity, or obnoxious in a way. Something about her ticks me off. She's one of those people that always has to win the conversation, or be the one with the moral high ground. And she sublty insults, but also flirts and compliments you. She gives off so many mixed feelings, it's just not worth it to a point. I agree, Cassie needs to be put in her place, she judges you instantly, but if you do the same she flips out on you. She steps on MC's toes a little too much, and I wouldn't take it like the MC does.

Edit: Cassie got better after that kitchen scene.

She is interesting tho, and I think it's sometimes a good thing to have a character who pisses you off. Makes the game have more personality. And I mean the good kind of "pissing you off", not the "Hey I'm Erick and I'm here to fuck things up for you." kinda of pissing off.
I felt the exact same way after that kitchen scene. I didn't get SJW vibes tho. She honestly just told it like it was, but she did so in a very accusatory manner. And I had done everything in the game up until that point perfectly, I was like "girl I drove you home during a heatwave, why are being a dick to me? Fuck you". But everything she said was true, and if I were in her position after me and my best friend getting tormented for years, I probably would have been just as pissed off as she was, but again I think it just the fact she attacked me that I wanted to get defensive, even though she was right.
I agree though she gets way better after the kitchen scene lol ;)

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I think the main strength of the Captain is how believable most of those reactions are, and always consistant with their personnalities. You might take different paths but they always react like they should and playing every path actually allows you to learn more about them.
I think it's something really really cool and really unusual in this type of VN.

soiboi6669

Apr 8, 2020
since you don't like whores maybe you should play a game with nuns in a convent.
They arent. Play the game. Characters and story are complex and interesting.
Frankly, I deleted the game after hearing sister and her friend were whores, don't like these kind of stories.
I hope you gave the game a shot. The characters aren't whores. They're actually very interesting and complex. It's an excellent story that gets you really invested in the characters.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
the girl with black hair is crazy her femdom path is really cool didn't expect that loool can't wait for Future updates , good luck dev and props for creating such good game , i have question when do every update come ?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
the girl with black hair is crazy her femdom path is really cool didn't expect that loool can't wait for Future updates , good luck dev and props for creating such good game , i have question when do every update come ?
I'm glad you liked that path!

Updates are coming .. When they're ready.
I'm not gonna lie, as every update is bigger than the previous one it takes more and more time to get it done.
Starting with V0.6 I'll probably have to split the updates into two parts to be able to release something at least in three months.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So I hear one second that the two main girls are whores then the next second they are not. So which is it? Feel free to spoil me I don't mind.

Sep 18, 2017
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes