4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

erkper

May 16, 2018
well this is depressing look what i found for all you android nuts out there
AND
think i can find anything for a PC version NO OF COURSE NOT FFS !!!!
come on people share some love for us PC users please hook a brother up !!!
The exact same MOD description on both sites:
"MOD Features:
Ported to Android
its a ported pc games, which might not compatible for some devices.. "

So if I'm reading that correctly, the only "mod" was to port it to Android, which is already posted here. In other words, it has nothing you don't already have here, so no need (or indeed, no WAY) to hook a brother up...

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
hey The Naughty Captain , im curious is it really economically unviable to add voicework to the game ? there are are like thousands of harem audiobooks some of which are pretty long . there is relatively little dialogue in a game like this compared to lets say a 12 hour audiobook and they seem to make a profit even though they have a pretty small audience. Wouldn't even need a full cast, 1 male and 1 female it all it takes. there are some really talented narrators out there and often the narration is the best part of the trashy harem/erotica audiobooks genre. i really wonder why some of the really big games don't do it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
hey The Naughty Captain , im curious is it really economically unviable to add voicework to the game ? there are are like thousands of harem audiobooks some of which are pretty long . there is relatively little dialogue in a game like this compared to lets say a 12 hour audiobook and they seem to make a profit even though they have a pretty small audience. Wouldn't even need a full cast, 1 male and 1 female it all it takes. there are some really talented narrators out there and often the narration is the best part of the trashy harem/erotica audiobooks genre. i really wonder why some of the really big games don't do it.
A lot of players play these games on mute while listening to something else, also there are those that prefer the voices they came up with or just to use their imagination, also implementation and cost and management, there are many reasons.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
For a real voice acting, with a quality on par with a Japanese vn? The price is just obscene. If I was making tens of thousands of $ a month I could imagine it, but I'm very far from that.

So instead of proposing a not so good and not so convincing voice acting, I prefer to let the player imagine some fitting voices.

A lot of players play these games on mute while listening to something else, also there are those that prefer the voices they came up with or just to use their imagination, also implementation and cost and management, there are many reasons.
You are very right.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
hey im not gona insist on it and i have to agree that bad voiceover is a lot worse than none. just thought that since there plenty of audiobooks with excellent narration that don't have that many reviews( yea thats not sales but still) i thought that maybe it would be viable.

Dec 20, 2019
Can you guys spoil me whether the sister is actually a whore or not?
Sorry but did you properly play the game up to the current update or did you just skim through? The answer is quite clear once you're 3/4 in the game.
I can't stand half the music VN devs use...I dislike 'sound effects' even more...I'm all good with no audio.
It all boils down to the devs' ability to select the correct license free songs to match the settings. I've played some games that are too eerily quiet to get into them. I've also played games with poor selection that gives me a headache. 2 good example of games with good selection are Being a DIK and Connected. BaDIK's club scene songs showed me a whole new world of MEIZONG while Connected's songs are very fitting for its scenes .
hey im not gona insist on it and i have to agree that bad voiceover is a lot worse than none. just thought that since there plenty of audiobooks with excellent narration that don't have that many reviews( yea thats not sales but still) i thought that maybe it would be viable.
Sorry but your mistake here is comparing audiobooks with visual novels. I believe it is financially undoable for most devs unless they are ambitious. Even Dr Pinkcake gave up voice acting after the first chapter.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
It is viable. For some bigger productions. ;)

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
Great game, I usually just kinda skip through most of these to get to the choices but this one actually has me reading and caring about the characters. Loving the sub route as well, can't wait for it to be completed.

Reactions: Arys101

Dec 20, 2019
Frankly, I deleted the game after hearing sister and her friend were whores, don't like these kind of stories.
I am curious. What is your definition of whores? You don't like the game because there are whores or because the LIs are allegedly whores?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Aside from the objections Naughty Captain has mentioned already, there is another concern. Syncing voice and music is time consuming, and assumes that a player is going through the game at a certain pace. If the player goes through the game much more slowly or much faster than the dev programmed the cues, it throws everything off. I think the characters and the writing are compelling enough to make the story enjoyable without voice acting. I have heard some games where the dev has spent a lot of resources paying for voice acting, and frankly, about 99.99995% of the time I turn it off. I think the investment in good quality renders, good story, (did I mention) good story, (ok and good animations) are better than adding fluff like music and voice. Gets off of soap box.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/08/07: Released Mod, 0.4.1

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Summer Scent!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: -

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes