4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Yeah, really good game but too bad that we still have to wait for the update ... :( Actually the Dev is at scene 14 from 25 so I think we still need to wait 1,2 or 3 months!? Don't know but we sure have to wait... ^^
Too bad that it isn't possible to have more than 2 sigs here... that game would be definitely in mine
You know what they say great things take time to make. Rest assured the Cap is hard at it. And you're welcome to join us on the discord ship ! We get plenty of update there and the crew is a real nice one.

Last edited:

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
You know what they say great things take time to make. Rest assured the Cap is hard at it. And you're welcome to join us on the discord ship ! We get plenty of update there and the all crew is a real nice one.
Sure I know that :D My comment wasn't intended to say that the Dev is too slow :D I appreciate his hard work and it was only my opinion that i it will surely take some more time till the next update drops :)

Last edited:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
OK but are there some good scenes or animations? I have SO many VN's going on I'm not adding anything new unless it's really good (story-wise and FAP scenes).

Another VN with a really good story line is Single Again. Not a TON of sex but the story is so engaging. Plus the older sister's body is almost the best body out there (for a thin woman), Alice from Freeloading Family is my very favorite (curvy woman).
I was skipping the dialog for a bit, then I really started reading it and I was hooked. It's up to release 0.7 so it'll take a couple hours to read through.

But again... is there a good amount of sex for this 0.4 release? Thx

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think that'd be easier to accept if it wasn't such a long wait. Are we at least on the road to progress? Like maybe in version 5? If we had a version number for the sister's content, it would help planning for pledges. My luck is I'd end up on the pegging month, which is the same as getting nothing. With nothing left for my sweet sister.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I think that'd be easier to accept if it wasn't such a long wait. Are we at least on the road to progress? Like maybe in version 5? If we had a version number for the sister's content, it would help planning for pledges. My luck is I'd end up on the pegging month, which is the same as getting nothing. With nothing left for my sweet sister.
I think it would help you to join the discord, Cap is really responsive there and giving updates quite regulary.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I don't work like that.
Every path advances with every release. There is no "pegging" month, and every month is "pegging" month if that makes sense?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't work like that.
Every path advances with every release. There is no "pegging" month, and every month is "pegging" month if that makes sense?
Haha, hell of a way to put it. Good to know, lot of other games go by girl or content type, much to my chagrin. Not that I wanna kink shame anyone but its segmentation hurts for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naughty Captain
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes