4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As far as a sequel is concerned, I can see it being something of a difficult undertaking.

For starters, if The Naughty Captain were to go down the route that one of the paths in this game is the "canon" path and therefore the "canon" ending, it will undoubtedly not please everyone, like if they said that the "canon" ending was the MC being a submissive cuck to Cassie. I know I wouldn't be happy with that and I'm sure others wouldn't either, but then there will also be some people who wouldn't like a "canon" ending where Eve, Cassie, and the MC are living together in throuple relationship which is what I would like. So it would be difficult even as the dev to say, "this is the true story of this game", when there are so many ways it can go.

Secondly, it could be possible to number each of these endings and display the number at the end, then in a sequel it would start by asking which number ending you got and carry on from there. But let's just say this game has 20 endings, this would mean that a sequel starts off with 20 different paths and if each of those have even just 5 different ways they can go, then you're looking at having to plan, render and code 100 different paths. :eek: For a solo dev, that's a shitton of work and probably too much for one person.

I know a lot of us would like to see more from these characters, but from my perspective (not being the dev, obvs) it seems like it could be difficult to achieve.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Nope.
I'm not ruling out any possibility, but right now, this one seems unlikely.

Hotter than that may even be dangerous.
Lol I was just joking, although it would be hot as fuck (as long as the mom is indeed a hot lady).

Don't force a sequel just to satisfy people that understandably got attached to these characters. You should do what you want for the next project. That might be a sequel or something entirely new. With this level of writing, any new game will probably be a great one.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hey, I'm super interested in the Cassie Dom path, but I can't seem to get on it. I'm looking at walkthroughs and stuff, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Am I making both girls like me too much or what? I've managed to get 3 dom points but totally skipped over the dom path route...

Edit: I feel dumb. I thought the walkthrough said I needed to kiss her, of course it was massaging her feet...Like I kinda knew, but somehow still went with the walkthrough...

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
If my memory does not fail me ( though I'm soon to become a senior citizen ) the boy almost opened the last flap in the christmas calender / at least had some intimate contact with the opposite fleshy bits!
Am I thinking of another game?

Please spank me if I'm wrong!

Contact has been made, indeed, but he did get to.. deepens the discussion, for now.

As far as a sequel is concerned, I can see it being something of a difficult undertaking.

For starters, if The Naughty Captain were to go down the route that one of the paths in this game is the "canon" path and therefore the "canon" ending, it will undoubtedly not please everyone, like if they said that the "canon" ending was the MC being a submissive cuck to Cassie. I know I wouldn't be happy with that and I'm sure others wouldn't either, but then there will also be some people who wouldn't like a "canon" ending where Eve, Cassie, and the MC are living together in throuple relationship which is what I would like. So it would be difficult even as the dev to say, "this is the true story of this game", when there are so many ways it can go.

Secondly, it could be possible to number each of these endings and display the number at the end, then in a sequel it would start by asking which number ending you got and carry on from there. But let's just say this game has 20 endings, this would mean that a sequel starts off with 20 different paths and if each of those have even just 5 different ways they can go, then you're looking at having to plan, render and code 100 different paths. :eek: For a solo dev, that's a shitton of work and probably too much for one person.

I know a lot of us would like to see more from these characters, but from my perspective (not being the dev, obvs) it seems like it could be difficult to achieve.

You're completely right.
Without a canon ending, a classic sequel would simply be too much work.
And defining a canon won't please everyone.

Lol I was just joking, although it would be hot as fuck (as long as the mom is indeed a hot lady).

Don't force a sequel just to satisfy people that understandably got attached to these characters. You should do what you want for the next project. That might be a sequel or something entirely new. With this level of writing, any new game will probably be a great one.
I won't force myself to satisfy anyone. I only write / render / publish what I think is good enough or interesting.
I like my characters too. If I ever do a sequel, it will be because I want to pursue their story(ies). ;)

Also, I have still a long way to go before having to seriously think about my next project. The subject will be more pressing next year.

Hey, I'm super interested in the Cassie Dom path, but I can't seem to get on it. I'm looking at walkthroughs and stuff, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Am I making both girls like me too much or what? I've managed to get 3 dom points but totally skipped over the dom path route...
Try to massage Cassie's feet in the living room during Day two, then go to her during the shopping event on Day three ;).

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I am sitting here wondering why this game is below 500 likes... At worst is should be 700.. It's odd, it has plenty of content.. model look good..

Educated guess is cause MC name is jack, no one likes a jack ass.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Try to massage Cassie's feet in the living room during Day two, then go to her during the shopping event on Day three ;).
Very nice game, I absolutely love Cassie's dom path and where its going (her logic is tops), I really enjoyed that quite a bit. I'm sorry I didn't try your game sooner, I only gave a it a try after someone told me you had a legit sub path and I was not disappointed!

Small critique: "Masturbating"is weird as a adverb ("She masturbated you"), you might do better saying they "Stroked" him instead ("She stroked me off") .

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Small critique: "Masturbating"is weird as a adverb ("She masturbated you"), you might do better saying they "Stroked" him instead ("She stroked me off") .
It's not an adverb, it's a perfectly fine verb for the context. Maybe my english is lacking, but "Stroked" is not even a correct past tense, and actually sounds worse. Maybe there are some better options to describe situation, but I'm not a writer so i don't know :BootyTime:

erkper

May 16, 2018
to masturbate smne. is actual scientific lingo.
By my definition (maybe not the "scientific" definition) masturbate is something someone does to themselves, not to someone else. I masturbate. By myself. No one else involved (except in my imagination.) My... "sister's friend"... jerks me off.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It's not an adverb, it's a perfectly fine verb for the context. Maybe my english is lacking, but "Stroked" is not even a correct past tense, and actually sounds worse. Maybe there are some better options to describe situation, but I'm not a writer so i don't know :BootyTime:
to masturbate smne. is actual scientific lingo.
Okay, but firstly, my english is not lacking in the slightest. It's my native and only actual language. "Masturbation" and "to masturbate" is perfectly fine, but literally no one really talks like that. Stroking yourself/stroking others, to get stroked, makes more sense. If he and you guys are all fine with, okay, it was a small suggestion, but its far more common for people to be like "she started stroking me" than "She started masturbating me". Stroked is a correct term by the way, in fact read the definition and see for yourself (in fact break down the action you are doing to your dick. It doesn't work for applying to a woman, that would be rubbed, but for it to happen to him? read for yourself and tell me its "Wrong")

stroke
/strōk/

verb
past tense: stroked; past participle: stroked
  1. 1.
    move one's hand with gentle pressure over (a surface, especially hair, fur, or skin), typically repeatedly; caress.
    "he put his hand on her hair and stroked it"
Edit:

By my definition (maybe not the "scientific" definition) masturbate is something someone does to themselves, not to someone else. I masturbate. By myself. No one else involved (except in my imagination.) My... "sister's friend"... jerks me off.
Jerked off makes more sense and also probably better, but I was trying to keep it less crass since I thought the point of saying he was "masturbated" was trying to accomplish. (In that one guys term more "scientific", but yeah, jerk/jack off would be the most normal term to use for the situation)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yo, okay, I raise the white flag. I give up, I said it was weird, not wrong or bad. It doesn't sound natural, but if you're all gonna jump on me for it, its whatever, not a big deal. I'm gonna give up replying or saying anything, I didn't realize it was gonna be a big topic or be something people would get sensitive over. I only said what I did based on natural way of speaking and talking, my bad, I'm not gonna do it again.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I wasn't trying to be a smart-ass when i said that my english may be lacking (it's not my native language), and I've seen 'masturbate' being used like that in multiple vns (that used what sounded like good english to my ears), so I assumed it's ok. I've rarely seen 'stroked' being used, so it just sounded weird to me. But i stand corrected, today i learned something.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
no, thats just vulgar.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Very nice game, I absolutely love Cassie's dom path and where its going (her logic is tops), I really enjoyed that quite a bit. I'm sorry I didn't try your game sooner, I only gave a it a try after someone told me you had a legit sub path and I was not disappointed!

Thank you. No need to be sorry for that!

You're right, It might be a tad too formal for the common 18-year-old pervert. Thank you for the suggestion!

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
The game is pretty cool. Text is easy to read, visually and conceptually. No pointless flourish attempts or convoluted speaches. Art is pretty, nothing too fancy. Overall it has a "clean" vibe to it that makes it easy to get into. The different paths seem to take the story in very different directions, which is a good thing. There are some pretty dark and serious themes in this, so it's not your average lightharted shagging story. Seems there are deeper consideration on either of the paths, which, again, i think it's a good thing. Makes it more believable. I like it. Good stuff.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes