4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The Naughty Captain
I'm not fond off how some of the later options to dominate sis makes you submissive to the friend at the same time. I do hope there will be seperate paths to tread here. Especialy for threeways.
I think I've already stated in a previous post that dominance points have no importance if you're not in the dom path. You don't have to worry about that. If you don't trigger the Dom path during Day 2, there will be NO dom content in your playthrough. ;)

She doesnt even give me much of a vibe for domination in the first place even though shes a bit guarded in hindsight, it appears more shy and reserved than hiding a dark mind despite her firm actions when sis was roofied.
That's intended.

Rant: I want to dom both :) Double kitty play :p
I won't lie : I'm not surprised :p

Reactions: Blayo

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I think I've already stated in a previous post that dominance points have no importance if you're not in the dom path. You don't have to worry about that. If you don't trigger the Dom path during Day 2, there will be NO dom content in your playthrough. ;)
Right, okay. I dont read much of anything in the forum these days (especialy with over 50 pages on reserve already). The problem is you cant see when youre locked in and get no notification unless youre reading the var-lists. After she texted MC to come massage her feet in the dressing room it was imediate ABORT and ever since guarded concern regarding the scores. better hide those unrelated to the path unless you plan something later. Are the popups text print out or images fading?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Right, okay. I dont read much of anything in the forum these days (especialy with over 50 pages on reserve already). The problem is you cant see when youre locked in and get no notification unless youre reading the var-lists. After she texted MC to come massage her feet in the dressing room it was imediate ABORT and ever since guarded concern regarding the scores. better hide those unrelated to the path unless you plan something later. Are the popups text print out or images fading?
It's true that it can be misleading and even worrying for those who don't want any dom content.
I'll think about removing these points entirely.

kenseirabbit

Jul 21, 2020
I some how managed to go the complete virgin route and didn't lucky with either girl yet. I thought you just hadn't included the scenes yet when I opened the gallery and saw that many unfound scenes I knew I hadn't been playing right. I thought I just had to get their scores up and they would happen naturally. Super high stats but no sex scenes lol(EDIT: not entirely true I did have the dream scene with the two of them). was that intentional? Or am I going some kind of threeway relationship route that isn't in the game yet?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I some how managed to go the complete virgin route and didn't lucky with either girl yet. I thought you just hadn't included the scenes yet when I opened the gallery and saw that many unfound scenes I knew I hadn't been playing right. I thought I just had to get their scores up and they would happen naturally. Super high stats but no sex scenes lol(EDIT: not entirely true I did have the dream scene with the two of them). was that intentional? Or am I going some kind of threeway relationship route that isn't in the game yet?
Perhaps you have avoided all the triggers and ended in the neutral path, which doesn't have much content for now.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Trying to go completionist here, is there any path to not getting the "She seems to wait for something that I obviously fail to serve her." message, and actually meeting Kelly's expectations?

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Trying to go completionist here, is there any path to not getting the "She seems to wait for something that I obviously fail to serve her." message, and actually meeting Kelly's expectations?
That first one is for Eve in your room at night right ? It was a bit tricky, but there is a way to get her to stay.
As for Kelly's expectations, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes