4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Will the game end with the end of the week or are we moving to college with the girls?
The game will end.
I'm not opposed to the idea of a sequel, though... but I don't see the point of it right now.
I mean, sexually the character will have already reached a conclusion.
Also, doing a sequel means defining a canon ending.
Many things to think through on that matter.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
The game will end.
I'm not opposed to the idea of a sequel, though... but I don't see the point of it right now.
I mean, sexually the character will have already reached a conclusion.
Also, doing a sequel means defining a canon ending.
Many things to think through on that matter.
You wouldn't necessarily need to define a canon ending, you could have us load an end save of the original at the start of the sequel kinda like Mass Effect did, they even had a list of decisions to fill out if you didn't have a save.
Of course that's only if you find a story good enough to warrant a sequel ;)

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
You wouldn't necessarily need to define a canon ending, you could have us load an end save of the original at the start of the sequel kinda like Mass Effect did, they even had a list of decisions to fill out if you didn't have a save.
What Cap means is that the further you go down the road, the more different paths are branching... if you want to create a sequel that can start with any given ending of any given path, that could easily become a programmer's nightmare.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
What Cap means is that the further you go down the road, the more different paths are branching... if you want to create a sequel that can start with any given ending of any given path, that could easily become a programmer's nightmare.
I never said it would be easy, just pointing out that defining an ending isn't as imperative as implied in his post.
Anyway, there is still a lot of time to finish the game to even consider a sequel.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I never said it would be easy, just pointing out that defining an ending isn't as imperative as implied in his post.
Anyway, there is still a lot of time to finish the game to even consider a prequel.
the point is that for every ending theme (sub,dom,love,hate) a logical introduction is needed. a lot of work. or defining a "true ending" like captain implied. couple japanese h-games do that especialy in series of continued stories which ended up boring me. the true end is some times the worst one.

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I would have to define a Canon. With the kind of endings I have planned, there would be no other way.

For starter, yes.
Also, the game will have several very different endings.

And I mean very, very different endings.
If Jack has become an astronaut and is now living on Mars by the end of Summer Scent, having him living the college life with Eve and Cassie in a sequel will be difficult.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
does anyone have a persistent file with the ful gallery unlocked that they woudl be willing to share

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I can't tell you anything about that, but rest assured that he will visit places where no man has gone before.
;)
If my memory does not fail me ( though I'm soon to become a senior citizen ) the boy almost opened the last flap in the christmas calender / at least had some intimate contact with the opposite fleshy bits!
Am I thinking of another game?

Please spank me if I'm wrong!

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes