4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
just played it. Oh captain my captain, I'm loving this shit. i need... more. the dominance path is... stimulating, even without sex it sends a tingle through my brain.

I don't know. I'll try to avoid that kind of situation but I can't promise you it won't happen again.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Some more details about V0.2 V0.3 compatibility :
I've added several new triggers in Day 1 and Day 2. Some of these triggers unlock some important options on Day 3.
If you load a V0.2 save, you shouldn't have any error but you won't have access to some content.
I didn't change any content on Day 1 and Day 2, therefore you can just skip it without fear of missing anything.
i dont know if you learned more about renpy since back then, but you changed the content when you changed the script. renpy cant handle handle that since it destroys the chonologic order of the script flow and the save cant be parsed. it's coming down to someone took a bookmark out of your book and put it in another book that looks the same.
I dont know at all how other devs handle that, but either they purge the rollback which causes this issue or they have a version number they compare and rebuild the savegame. worst case the old version is still in there just for parsing, then they simply ask users for choices. I've seen it happen, i think it was in a wife and mother.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
just played it. Oh captain my captain, I'm loving this shit. i need... more. the dominance path is... stimulating, even without sex it sends a tingle through my brain.

i dont know if you learned more about renpy since back then, but you changed the content when you changed the script. renpy cant handle handle that since it destroys the chonologic order of the script flow and the save cant be parsed. it's coming down to someone took a bookmark out of your book and put it in another book that looks the same.
I dont know at all how other devs handle that, but either they purge the rollback which causes this issue or they have a version number they compare and rebuild the savegame. worst case the old version is still in there just for parsing, then they simply ask users for choices. I've seen it happen, i think it was in a wife and mother.
I'm glad you like it! :p

Thank you for the tips on renpy. I, indeed, have learned a few things since back then but this is still new and interesting to know!
Thank you!

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
How do I do that? I've completely ignored Cassie but I don't get so much as a kiss from Eve. Did I do something wrong or is their romance only gonna take part later?
Let me check that it's actually possible real quick since I didn't do an Eve only playthrough.
It will take me a few minutes with skipping text so I'll get back to you.
If it is possible, I assume the walkthrough could help you with that.

Reactions: bottomfeeder

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
If I remember correctly, you need to kiss Cassie so that Eve gets jealous and her route opens. I guess you can still reject Cass afterward though.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Yeah that's what I'm getting too. She only initiates that kiss during the movie out of jealousy. Nothing physical except a few hugs are on the only Eve route because I assume both the MC and his sister are still dealing with their feelings and the romance with the friend was the push they needed to move forward quicker.
I just spent 20 minutes making sure, if you ignore Cassie you don't get the kiss when watching a movie but you get it later when she spend the night with you and the last scene has fingering, cunnilingus and a blowjob.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Is that the love or sub route? And if it's love, what part of the WT is it because my game just ends?
Love, the easiest way to achieve it is to go with every choice that gives Eve affection, most of the time they're obvious but in doubt you can always rollback and check what choice gives most affection.
If you want to use a walkthrough, I recommend Zoey Raven's walkthrough just pick every choice with SisAf+

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Love, the easiest way to achieve it is to go with every choice that gives Eve affection, most of the time they're obvious but in doubt you can always rollback and check what choice gives most affection.
If you want to use a walkthrough, I recommend Zoey Raven's walkthrough just pick every choice with SisAf+
both her submissive and submissive love paths produce that, the ending is just different. submissive love lets her go and you clean up, pure submission he struts out of the room like an overinfladted asshole.

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Well, i had some time and made walkthroughs so far.
If you find any mistakes, please inform me and i would update it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THANK YOU (and yes, I know I'm shouting :)) for these walkthroughs. They are clear, concise, straightforward and accurate and they significantly enhanced my enjoyment of the game. I'm very hopeful you'll continue to update them -- they are very helpful!!

Gratefully --
CoffeeLab

doomerharuhi

Jul 22, 2018
this was alright at least alright enough that i did a second route with the walkthrough to dodge all the stupid dom shit wtf

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The Naughty Captain
I'm not fond off how some of the later options to dominate sis makes you submissive to the friend at the same time. I do hope there will be seperate paths to tread here. Especialy for threeways. She doesnt even give me much of a vibe for domination in the first place even though shes a bit guarded in hindsight, it appears more shy and reserved than hiding a dark mind despite her firm actions when sis was roofied.

Rant: I want to dom both :) Double kitty play :p

Reactions: juan palote
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes