4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Version v0.4.1: checked
Comment: Living with two women confines how far and much content this game gonna be.
Basically, the game would soon meet bottlenecks when you eventually get to fuck them and
how further the story can move is gonna be a problem.
A couple story doesn't end once sex happens, there is a lot more to explore past the first intercourse, even more so if you pursue both girls, just the thought of how different those interection will be with the various path (both love, Cassie Love Eve Sub/Hard Sub,...) intrigues me, and there is always the hope of a threesome :D (even multiple ones if we manage to get a stable polyamorous relationship going)

Reactions: The Naughty Captain
Jan 28, 2019
Any idea when the next update will be?
I haven't played this yet, so if the next update is far off, I'd might as well download and play now to see what I think. If the creator might be updating in the next month, though, I might be better off just waiting and catching it fresh with the new update.

Note: this isn't a "why has there been no updates!" post. I'd just rather wait to download this if there's an expected update around the corner!

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I haven't played this yet, so if the next update is far off, I'd might as well download and play now to see what I think. If the creator might be updating in the next month, though, I might be better off just waiting and catching it fresh with the new update.

Note: this isn't a "why has there been no updates!" post. I'd just rather wait to download this if there's an expected update around the corner!
Based on the current progress I'd guess it won't be out before 2 or 3 months with 10 out of 25 scenes done (of course it all depends on the length of the scenes), that's a rough estimate on my part as the dev doesn't give release dates.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Oh ! I didn't notice the new games featured on the slider, I have the latest updates page bookmarked so I'm not often on the home page, congrats :D
Thank you ! :p

I don't know.

Giving what's left to do, I don't think there'll be any release before at least late August.
So I guess you can probably play this version without fear.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
this is actually really good. The sis sub route was especially surprising, the dev shows a lot of restraint which makes it a lot better, he isn't a giant piece of shit and he's not trying to freaking mind break her. i hope this will continue and it wont go to the "turn her into a whore that can't live without da dick route"

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes