• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
My game wont open. More specifically, when I open the exe file, the game shows up as a white screen and after a couple of seconds, the game is shown as Summer Scent (Not Responding). While my cursor is hovering over the game, it shows it's buffering, but no matter how long I leave it, the game wont open. Also, this is my first time ever playing the game, so there's no corrupted saves or anything like that. Any ideas for a fix?

Edit: Fixed it. It was a problem with my computer, not with the game. One restart later and the game loads after a few seconds.

Last edited:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Sadly, having to keep looking through the walkthrough reduces the enjoyment and immersion quite a lot :(

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Love this story, Cant wait for update!!
I'm working on it !

Sadly, having to keep looking through the walkthrough reduces the enjoyment and immersion quite a lot :(
Well, to be honest, I never thought that a walkthrough would be so important for the players.

Lol I did but didn't get spicy scenes like I wanted.
At least I learned game devs can be trolls too :)
And with the help of the walkthrough did you get what you expected ?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Lol I did but didn't get spicy scenes like I wanted.
At least I learned game devs can be trolls too :)
See, I don't really get this. I mean, the love routes are rather bare of spicy scenes at this time (I know that's going to change, and soon - not the point I'm making) and I had no trouble at all getting the scenes on the sister sub route without using a walkthrough. Or the friend dom route, as far as I went with it. I don't think the routes are particularly non-intuitive, other than maybe a single choice (go for the kiss or rub her feet.) And it's not like the points you rack up don't show immediately in your "scorebook" so you can always see when you get them or don't...

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
See, I don't really get this. I mean, the love routes are rather bare of spicy scenes at this time (I know that's going to change, and soon - not the point I'm making) and I had no trouble at all getting the scenes on the sister sub route without using a walkthrough. Or the friend dom route, as far as I went with it. I don't think the routes are particularly non-intuitive, other than maybe a single choice (go for the kiss or rub her feet.) And it's not like the points you rack up don't show immediately in your "scorebook" so you can always see when you get them or don't...
I fully agree with your last point, I checked the walkthroughs after I'd done my playthroughs just to chek if I missed something but mainly it's just been experimentation and a lot of rollbacks ;)

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, to be honest, I never thought that a walkthrough would be so important for the players.
Really? Because this game has so many decisions that can greatly affect the outcome that I honestly can't see how to do it without a walkthrough. I remember on one of my playthroughs where I was trying to see if I could get a balance between the Affection and Dom routes, and somehow ended up on the Sub route because I was missing was one affection point with Cassie.

Knowing where the points are is, I feel, quite vital for getting the route you want and is why I think a walkthrough is most definitely necessary.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Really? Because this game has so many decisions that can greatly affect the outcome that I honestly can't see how to do it without a walkthrough. I remember on one of my playthroughs where I was trying to see if I could get a balance between the Affection and Dom routes, and somehow ended up on the Sub route because I was missing was one affection point with Cassie.

Knowing where the points are is, I feel, quite vital for getting the route you want and is why I think a walkthrough is most definitely necessary.
Well, maybe I didn't do my job correctly, and some parts need some rework, but I didn't expect that a walkthrough would be needed aside from a completionist standpoint.
I tried to make so that 90% of the game will be easily accessible. The last 10% being short bonuses or variants that won't change the game outcomes. But maybe I failed that. I'll have to take it into account one way or another.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
So, I did another play through on this after reading about different paths and such. It appears I might need another one yet now.

I definitely enjoyed the love path with the friend more than the dominant path and enjoyed the explanation as to why the other path would have existed. Not my kink on the dominance bits, but to each their own.

I am definitely enjoying the complexity of my decisions.

I now have several saves and have become an even bigger fan of this game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, maybe I didn't do my job correctly, and some parts need some rework, but I didn't expect that a walkthrough would be needed aside from a completionist standpoint.
I tried to make so that 90% of the game will be easily accessible. The last 10% being short bonuses or variants that won't change the game outcomes. But maybe I failed that. I'll have to take it into account one way or another.
I don't believe you've failed at all, I actually think the fact that this game has so many different angles is a strength because you don't see such big variations in most VNs. I've seen that flowchart and it honestly looks pretty insane with all the different pathways that I tip my cap to you for being able to deal with so many variables.

The walkthrough just helps guide people to the content they want to see along the path the path they want to be on, and I wouldn't necessarily say that's a reflection on how good or bad the game is designed because some people might like to fly blind and let the chips fall where they may, and others might prefer to follow a map, but it doesn't mean that both can't still enjoy the game in their own way.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I agee with Bacchus here. It is a big game with a convoluted decision tree, but aside from a few specific points (most notably whether to kiss Cassie or rub her feet), it's quite possible to find your own way. Stumbling onto Cassie's Domme path may have scared some people off, and they are expecting other things like that if they explore on their own. I think a way to recover Cassie's Love path after the changing booth showdown would be a good idea so those folk don't have to completely restart, but even if they do, the game really isn't so big that restarting is a huge chore at this point.

The one route that might be a bit tricky to find on one's own is threading the Love Both needle. Although as I recall, that really just boils down to a few key choices, right? :unsure:

Stay strong!

Anxiously awaiting more Eve/Cassie love, preferably at the same time, but hey, I'm trying not to be greedy! ;)

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I don't believe you've failed at all, I actually think the fact that this game has so many different angles is a strength because you don't see such big variations in most VNs. I've seen that flowchart and it honestly looks pretty insane with all the different pathways that I tip my cap to you for being able to deal with so many variables.

The walkthrough just helps guide people to the content they want to see along the path the path they want to be on, and I wouldn't necessarily say that's a reflection on how good or bad the game is designed because some people might like to fly blind and let the chips fall where they may, and others might prefer to follow a map, but it doesn't mean that both can't still enjoy the game in their own way.
I agee with Bacchus here. It is a big game with a convoluted decision tree, but aside from a few specific points (most notably whether to kiss Cassie or rub her feet), it's quite possible to find your own way. Stumbling onto Cassie's Domme path may have scared some people off, and they are expecting other things like that if they explore on their own. I think a way to recover Cassie's Love path after the changing booth showdown would be a good idea so those folk don't have to completely restart, but even if they do, the game really isn't so big that restarting is a huge chore at this point.

The one route that might be a bit tricky to find on one's own is threading the Love Both needle. Although as I recall, that really just boils down to a few key choices, right? :unsure:

Stay strong!

Anxiously awaiting more Eve/Cassie love, preferably at the same time, but hey, I'm trying not to be greedy! ;)

Well, in the end, I guess it's just a matter of different playstyle.

In any case, there are several walkthroughs available out there. So I guess that the players who want it won't have a problem finding the guidance they need.

It has been suggested that the difficulties encountered by some may also stem from a lack of clarity in the game mechanics. Some solutions have been proposed. I will probably try to do something about it.
A tutorial screen at the start of the game could be nice.
A rework of the gallery system and the save page are also planned.
We'll see if it helps.
I'll be glad to consider anything that can ease the exploration of the story as long as it doesn't change the story itself.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018

Stay strong!

How do you even stumble onto Cassie's dom route, what the fuck?

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
How do you even stumble onto Cassie's dom route, what the fuck?
I chose what I thought was the more innocent option to begin pursuing her romantically. From what I have gathered without a walkthrough, the different paths open when you decide between kissing her, offering a foot rub, and not doing anything.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes