• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I started playing the game to see the femdom path and I'm quite surprised by the fact it's a proper femdom path (which is often not the case with games here). Funny thing though, the domming girl (I've changed their names, so I don't remember the original ones) prefers that parts of femdom that I am not a big fan of, plus I find the other girl more attractive. Well, one can't get everything I guess. BTW, is there a route with a sisterly girl where noone dommes anyone?

Anyway, after my 1st playthrough I can say that I've really enjoyed the game so I'm gonna stick around.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I started playing the game to see the femdom path and I'm quite surprised by the fact it's a proper femdom path (which is often not the case with games here). Funny thing though, the domming girl (I've changed their names, so I don't remember the original ones) prefers that parts of femdom that I am not a big fan of, plus I find the other girl more attractive. Well, one can't get everything I guess. BTW, is there a route with a sisterly girl where noone dommes anyone?

Anyway, after my 1st playthrough I can say that I've really enjoyed the game so I'm gonna stick around.
There are a Dom path and a love path for Cassie, a love path and a sub path for Eve.
You can also just be an asshole or stay neutral to them both.

I'm glad you like it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TopCat

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It was probably the hardcore version. On the softcore one he's pretty clear about the fact that if he possesses her now, she also possesses him, that he will protect her no matter what, and that she is his priority. It's more like a twisted love than a true sub.
No need to qualify so much. Sensual or gentle domming is a thing.It's still D/s, and can even still include things like impact play and other forms of punishment. The difference is in the attitude the two display towards each other.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I've never cared much for the dom stuff, but I just tried Eve's sub route and I gotta say, it's pretty cute. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda tempted to go for the sub route first.

akenedy

May 3, 2017
Well, on the "Hardcore" version of the sub path, Jack, treats her a bit like a slut, it's true. But on the "Softcore" version of it, he's actually more loving and protective. At least I tried to write it that way.
I personally am not of the faint-hearted but I liked Eve so much that when I played the dom route I felt like shit on the contrary the love route is quite sweet. So great work with the writing to actually make me care for the well being of a fictional character.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I really loved the love route with Cassie. It was by far my favourite route (I liked it so much that i tried her other route but it wasn't as nice :p ) and it makes me look forward to playing this again in the future. Now, Cassie is certainly one my favourite girls in f95zone games :) Great job!

EDIT:
Here ya go. To trigger the scenes you need to answer "Except maybe a kiss or two"
Oh, good to know :)

Last edited:

plazaste

Feb 8, 2019
Here is the Italian translation of "Summer scent" version "0.4".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Summer scent" versione "0.4".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
buongiorno volevo solo far presente che nella traduzione una grande percentuale di conversazione rimane in inglese.grazie come sempre per tutto

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
Hey dev, question about dom/sub stuff. Do you consider adding d/s in threesome ? Like a scene where Dominant Girl (i fckin have no idea which one is cassie and which is eve) dominates blonde and based on the routes you are, there can be few outcomes like: MC and DG dominates blondie, MC and blondie are dominated by DG, MC decides to watch the scene and do nothing, MC decides to intervene (maybe more ? Those 4 are obvious).

I mean even if this does not fit to story (because you probably planned a lot stuff ahead) then maybe one day as dream ?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Hey dev, question about dom/sub stuff. Do you consider adding d/s in threesome ? Like a scene where Dominant Girl (i fckin have no idea which one is cassie and which is eve) dominates blonde and based on the routes you are, there can be few outcomes like: MC and DG dominates blondie, MC and blondie are dominated by DG, MC decides to watch the scene and do nothing, MC decides to intervene (maybe more ? Those 4 are obvious).

I mean even if this does not fit to story (because you probably planned a lot stuff ahead) then maybe one day as dream ?
Hey ;)
I don't want to answer this kind of question because I don't want to spoil the game. I like to surprise the player.
However, I've already stated that each active character path will combine at some point.
Eve sub and Cassi Dom's path will indeed combine later in the game.
(I won't say anything about the outcomes of this combination. :p)

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
Hey ;)
I don't want to answer this kind of question because I don't want to spoil the game. I like to surprise the player.
However, I've already stated that each active character path will combine at some point.
Eve sub and Cassi Dom's path will indeed combine later in the game.
(I won't say anything about the outcomes of this combination. :p)
Thanks for answering. Now im pretty sure there will be something awesome. I asked because games generally don't have mf/f or f/mf stuff when it comes to d/s, but now i see you thought about that :).

Anyway - game is good, so please don't abandon it. There were many awesome games that was prospering and... went in abandon city :/ Just don't force yourself into "time trap" - don't rush things, ppl can wait extra 6 months :)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly after looking at the walkthrough I'm not sure I want to play the game anymore. That is a clusterfuck of variables...

Reactions: rebus607080

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Honestly after looking at the walkthrough I'm not sure I want to play the game anymore. That is a clusterfuck of variables...
It's intimidating and frustrating and yet also well written and rewarding. I mean, to be honest, I like the game but at the same time it isn't easy to go a loving route with both girls unless you follow a trigger map or walkthrough. Even then I had to ask someone for a save to see any lewd content. If you are into being a dom or sub then it seems a lot easier and quicker to get lewd scenes, I've played those paths and it seemed geared toward people choosing those paths.

Though I am still a big fan, NaughtyCaptain has tweaked and customized renders to make them his own and has really worked his butt off to make this game, I would definitely recommend it more to someone who is into the D/S stuff.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
There definitely is a variety of trails through this wilderness... but the nuances are coherent. Yes, there is no single walkthrough that covers the multiple paths. I think it is worth the time to explore a few of them. For a single route VN/KN without complexity, there is a plethora of alternatives scrolling through the "Latest Updates" page.

I think you will miss out if you do not try it... do not let the complexity turn you away.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
It's intimidating and frustrating and yet also well written and rewarding. I mean, to be honest, I like the game but at the same time it isn't easy to go a loving route with both girls unless you follow a trigger map or walkthrough. Even then I had to ask someone for a save to see any lewd content. If you are into being a dom or sub then it seems a lot easier and quicker to get lewd scenes, I've played those paths and it seemed geared toward people choosing those paths.

Though I am still a big fan, NaughtyCaptain has tweaked and customized renders to make them his own and has really worked his butt off to make this game, I would definitely recommend it more to someone who is into the D/S stuff.
I try to write without focusing on any path. It's true that, right now, love paths go at a slower pace and have less "lewd" content than Dom and Sub paths. It's intended. But you can rest assured that it won't last. ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I try to write without focusing on any path. It's true that, right now, love paths go at a slower pace and have less "lewd" content than Dom and Sub paths. It's intended. But you can rest assured that it won't last. ;)
For me if I have to follow a convoluted map of triggers to get to the content it feels more like assembling a piece of Ikea furniture than playing a game. I've played through the game a minimum of 5-6 times, played through the "asshole" path, the Dom, The Sub, and the Love path. I've restarted with updates so as to experience it all again, and the only way to see all the content is to follow a map of triggers. Even then I missed one and had to get a saved file from someone to see content. To me (I want to stress that a lot) a game shouldn't need a walkthrough/trigger map to enjoy.

The fact that it is easier for one to dominate the other into a sexual act, when they had an antagonistic relationship until that week, seems rather uncharacteristic. As I've said I understand that I'm in the minority but the game feels like it is geared to players who are into D/S content, especially when after 4 updates so much sexual content is only on those paths (and seems like they will continue to have more of that content). Having really enjoyed getting to know the characters I actually found it disturbing that their relationship could so quickly become one of that nature. Especially when there doesn't seem to be much in the way of love in those paths. In addition with the main plot seeming to revolve around men who are trying to rape women, the failed attempt at the club and then overheard conversation seem to imply that a group of men are planning to rape one or more of the female characters, I was uncomfortable with how forceful Jack can be on that path.

I was an ardent fan and admirer of the game and I am sure that others are even more so, I still want to see where it goes and what you do for your next game. I just am not as excited as I was a couple updates ago.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
To me (I want to stress that a lot) a game shouldn't need a walkthrough/trigger map to enjoy.
Likewise, somehow.

I hope the players play Summer Scent, without a walkthrough, at least the couple first time, and see where that leads them. Unfortunately, it seems that the average player wants a walkthrough right before they even download the game. It's not about playing anymore, it's about efficiency, and I'm a bit sad about that.
The complexity of the game wasn't supposed to supply difficulty, but rather diversity. Do you think I should provide fewer options?

The fact that it is easier for one to dominate the other into a sexual act, when they had an antagonistic relationship until that week, seems rather uncharacteristic. As I've said I understand that I'm in the minority but the game feels like it is geared to players who are into D/S content, especially when after 4 updates so much sexual content is only on those paths (and seems like they will continue to have more of that content). Having really enjoyed getting to know the characters I actually found it disturbing that their relationship could so quickly become one of that nature. Especially when there doesn't seem to be much in the way of love in those paths.

The pace of the relationship is a bit fast, I can't deny this. But I don't really have a choice there as the story takes place in a single week. Events have to happen and to happen fast if I want everything to fit in 8 days.

In addition with the main plot seeming to revolve around men who are trying to rape women, the failed attempt at the club and then overheard conversation seem to imply that a group of men are planning to rape one or more of the female characters, I was uncomfortable with how forceful Jack can be on that path.
I understand your point of view. But ultimately, it's Eve's decision to submit to Jack. He's only advancing arguments. And probably taking advantage of her vulnerability, I can't disagree on that.
I can't really comment more as I don't want to spoil anything but I never intended that the relationships would make sense right from the start.
I'm instilling diverse pieces of information in every path that are supposed to help the player in understanding why the characters are inclined to act like that or accept that kind of development and so on.

I was an ardent fan and admirer of the game and I am sure that others are even more so, I still want to see where it goes and what you do for your next game. I just am not as excited as I was a couple updates ago.
Maybe some future updates will relight the flame. :)

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes