• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wait, what? Honey select models and gorgeous characters aren't two things you should put in the same sentence :D.
And "sometimes also ok looking MCs"... Honey Select makes ok looking models and terrifying looking MCs (at least in my experience)

;)

Reactions: Blayo

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
So the new chapter will published not till mid July, I guess. But quality means patience for us, hu?! :sneaky:

I hope we can spy on the lez scene in 0.5. I missed that so much...my only little critism ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If we are going the love route with both of them are there no naughty scenes or did I screw something up?

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
If we are going the love route with both of them are there no naughty scenes or did I screw something up?
I think the only naughty scene I got in the both love route was Cassie's handjob, otherwise it's just kisses

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think the only naughty scene I got in the both love route was Cassie's handjob, otherwise it's just kisses
Ah, okay. Thank you. I prefer going the love/romance route and was worried I didn't do something right.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
If you find out the proper triggers for it to happen could you let me know please ? Because I didn't get those either
If I remember correctly, you need to make Cassie cry in your arms by giving her a proper kiss telling her you're sorry after giving her a kiss on the last day and after the movies, you need to ask for kisses as well.

Last edited:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
If I remember correctly, you need to make Cassie cry in your arms by giving her a proper kiss telling her you're sorry after giving her a kiss on the last day and after the movies, you need to ask for kisses as well.
That did the trick, thanks buddy :D Bloody walkthrough telling us to cuddle pff :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Huitieme

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
does anyone have a walkthrough for love both? i have all the other routes but id like to have that one to complete this update thanks
You can probably figure it out fairly simply by looking at the Love Eve and Love Cassie walkthroughs together at the same time. As I recall, for the most part, they don't conflict much.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That did the trick, thanks buddy :D Bloody walkthrough telling us to cuddle pff :rolleyes:
You can probably figure it out fairly simply by looking at the Love Eve and Love Cassie walkthroughs together at the same time. As I recall, for the most part, they don't conflict much.
Just went through the game twice and never got those parts. Oh well, I love the game but I am not going to keep replaying it to get a scene. The way this is going I may end this game having no sex but in committed secret relationships with both of them. :ROFLMAO:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Really enjoyed the game. However it is pretty daunting almost to the point of being off-putting trying to figure out a route to play though. I played two of the different routes from the walkthrough post and comparing those playthroughs to the comments in this thread I'm not even sure the walkthroughs have covered all the content from the routes they are designed for. For example I didn't get a Cassie HJ scene or the Cassie licking scene while playing through the Cassie Love route or the Sis Sub/Cassie Love route (didn't actually get anywhere with Cassie at all on the sub/love route).

I had a look at the trigger map (which should probably be in the OP) but couldn't really figure out wtf was going on there either :LUL:

Now reading this thread there is apparently a love/love route which would be my preferred route but no clue how to even get started with this.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Really enjoyed the game. However it is pretty daunting almost to the point of being off-putting trying to figure out a route to play though. I played two of the different routes from the walkthrough post and comparing those playthroughs to the comments in this thread I'm not even sure the walkthroughs have covered all the content from the routes they are designed for. For example I didn't get a Cassie HJ scene or the Cassie licking scene while playing through the Cassie Love route or the Sis Sub/Cassie Love route (didn't actually get anywhere with Cassie at all on the sub/love route).

I had a look at the trigger map (which should probably be in the OP) but couldn't really figure out wtf was going on there either :LUL:

Now reading this thread there is apparently a love/love route which would be my preferred route but no clue how to even get started with this.
To follow the love / love path, you essentially have to simply follow both love paths at the same time.
If you don't anger Cassie by lying, being an asshole, or friendly handshaking Steve, you should be okay.
Talking with Cassie in the Lingerie shop unlock the handjob scene in the evening (if you don't anger her ! :p).

Reactions: D Dog

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020

Heh, I had no troubles at all ending up on femdom path (which is the only path I am really interested in) without any walkthrough - sucking up to Cassie and Eve at every possible opportunity basically did the trick, which was pretty intuitive ;)

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes