• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Knowing what's coming... that would be a shame :p
Well, I am of two minds. 1) if at the end of the game the two girls love my MC but I somehow missed all the lewd triggers then at least he's in two loving relationships and 2) Jesus*, what do I have to do to fuck someone in this game?

*By Jesus I mean Naughty Captain, the lord and savior of Summer Scent.

;)

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well, I am of two minds. 1) if at the end of the game the two girls love my MC but I somehow missed all the lewd triggers then at least he's in two loving relationships and 2) Jesus*, what do I have to do to fuck someone in this game?

;)
Simple, you need to accept Lord Naughty in your heart and your ass soul :illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Bah, I just wanna see the MC getting pegged by Cassie while eating out Eve and doing all their whims (doing their grocery shopping, cooking them meals etc.) :p

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
What I particularly like with your asshole path is the later on forgiveness pass, I don't think I've ever seen something like that and I'm very curious to see where it goes ;)
Who knows. Maybe all that is just a diversion and Jack is just waiting for the right occasion to assrape Poor Eve into oblivion.

;)

Well, right now, you won't fuck much. But it's on its way.
You'll have your part of action, I promise.

Simple, you need to accept Lord Naughty in your heart and your ass soul :illuminati:
Holy mother of god.
I may want to add a couple conditions to that.

• Love

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Better, Mc getting pegged while grocery shopping.
That would do some marvelous ending.
While doing her laundry or dishes, maybe? But your idea has merits as well ;)

But whatever... as long as we'll see the MC turned into Cassie's docile obedient slave at the end of femdom path, I'll be happy

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ah. The laundry, I see you're a man of culture as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As long as I don't have to go sub or dom to get sex scenes, which I know is how it is currently since I played through those routes. I personally don't like dominating a "childhood friend" who my MC thought was a dirty slut all the way through high school. So the MC finds out she wasn't a dirty slut, that people tried to drug and rape her, and the MC decides to then treat her like she is a dirty slut. Not my thing but I get that I'm in the minority on that.

:)

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
As long as I don't have to go sub or dom to get sex scenes, which I know is how it is currently since I played through those routes. I personally don't like dominating a "childhood friend" who my MC thought was a dirty slut all the way through high school. So the MC finds out she wasn't a dirty slut, that people tried to drug and rape her, and the MC decides to then treat her like she is a dirty slut. Not my thing but I get that I'm in the minority on that.

:)
Well, on the "Hardcore" version of the sub path, Jack, treats her a bit like a slut, it's true. But on the "Softcore" version of it, he's actually more loving and protective. At least I tried to write it that way.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, on the "Hardcore" version of the sub path, Jack, treats her a bit like a slut, it's true. But on the "Softcore" version of it, he's actually more loving and protective. At least I tried to write it that way.
Hmmm, not sure which one I went through. I will assume Hardcore. A lot of it was him talking about how they both knew that she wanted it just as much as he did. That she liked it and shouldn't deny it or something. Overall made me not happy since their relationship was terrible, starts being healed, and then Jack is dominating her.

Anyway, obviously that isn't for me. Just remember that there are some of us who want love/love and don't bury the triggers so that we never see anything. At this point Jack in my playthrough got a handjob from Cassie (which I was meh about). I suppose I could try playing through for an 8th time to get a BJ scene but I don't know that it is worth it to me.

Love the work you put into this game, by far one of the more complicated games I've seen on here.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Hmmm, not sure which one I went through. I will assume Hardcore. A lot of it was him talking about how they both knew that she wanted it just as much as he did. That she liked it and shouldn't deny it or something. Overall made me not happy since their relationship was terrible, starts being healed, and then Jack is dominating her.

Anyway, obviously that isn't for me. Just remember that there are some of us who want love/love and don't bury the triggers so that we never see anything. At this point Jack in my playthrough got a handjob from Cassie (which I was meh about). I suppose I could try playing through for an 8th time to get a BJ scene but I don't know that it is worth it to me.

Love the work you put into this game, by far one of the more complicated games I've seen on here.
if you want i can give you a save at the end of day 4 right before you get Cassie and Eves night scenes on the love paths.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
if you want i can give you a save at the end of day 4 right before you get Cassie and Eves night scenes on the love paths.
Go for it! I missed the triggers for it. Unfortunately the walkthroughs are out of date.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
What about Eve's dominance stats BTW. Why not make her become more dominant too if Jack starts acting submissively toward her? Double femdom is best ;)
Honestly, I don't see Eve in a dominating role. She acts like it, but it's only that, an act. I'm pretty sure every one is aware of that by now :p

It was probably the hardcore version. On the softcore one he's pretty clear about the fact that if he possesses her now, she also possesses him, that he will protect her no matter what, and that she is his priority. It's more like a twisted love than a true sub.

Not every content is for every player. To be honest I never expected everyone to like everything I put in the game. And I think it's pretty normal.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Mhmmm... this might change if she accidentally sees Cassie dominating Jack ;)
Or... Steve could come back from his vacation and help her grow a penis with his mastery of naughty magic. She will then use her new tool to get revenge on Kelly.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes