4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Recommendation noted!
I was actually thinking about taking some close up shots but it's not always easy to do, at least without using unnatural poses to give space for the camera or showering dark places with lights coming out of nowhere.

I'm not a big fan of it either. I mean: seeing the penetration (for example) is ok, and can even be nice, but not without the context. I like the interaction between the characters, not just the interaction between their genitals.
Thanks for noticing my post. I edited my post now, but I'll reply here in case you haven't read the update. to clarify, the images I used were just examples, I’m not saying to focus ONLY on the genitals of the characters during a scene (laughs), but to have more variations of shots during a scene like the one I used for example. Like someone post it:

"Though those close-ups have its advantages - one (unchanged) shoot could be used for various scenes/girls:BootyTime"

That´s what I was trying to say :)

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Thanks for noticing my post. I edited my post now, but I'll reply here in case you haven't read the update. to clarify, the images I used were just examples, I’m not saying to focus ONLY on the genitals of the characters during a scene (laughs), but to have more variations of shots during a scene like the one I used for example. Like someone post it:

"Though those close-ups have its advantages - one (unchanged) shoot could be used for various scenes/girls:BootyTime"
That's how I've understood it ;)

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020

That´s what I was trying to say :)
Imagine doing a full game in close-ups tho. Never actually seeing the protagonists, just the boner for 4 hours ahahah :LOL:
Giving a whole new direction of some dialogues - "you're a dick" "what an ass" with close-ups of said parts :ROFLMAO:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
However, it comes with a price. Most of the preconstructed expressions are just horrendous on my models and fitting clothes is also a pain in the ass.
But the result is absolutely worth it and refreshing with super cute protag who are not looking like most of the girls in the Hgames around. And their expressions are spot on too so props to you for hard work done more than well.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
However, it comes with a price. Most of the preconstructed expressions are just horrendous on my models and fitting clothes is also a pain in the ass.
Theodore Roosevelt said:
Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.

And considering the fact that I'm a big fan of long pixie cut it at least caught my attention ;)

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
But the result is absolutely worth it and refreshing with super cute protag who are not looking like most of the girls in the Hgames around. And their expressions are spot on too so props to you for hard work done more than well.
Thank you :p

And considering the fact that I'm a big fan of long pixie cut it at least caught my attention ;)

Fun fact, the hair cut was the starting point of Eve's design.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
does anyone have a walkthrough for love both? i have all the other routes but id like to have that one to complete this update thanks

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Usually with that most devs having custom models can be seen as someone dedicated to the development and less likely to abandon their games outside of a well communicated legitimate reason of abandonment, especially because of their dedication in creating their characters' original looks or they just stumbled on a rarely used model. Like in Honey Select made VNs that have gorgeous characters and sometimes also ok looking MCs.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes