4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Maybe this is just me but I don't I or anyone would just do a 180 and turn some spineless groveling apologetic worm just because ONE person told me "hey what you heard isn't true". Especially if said person acts in line with the behavior accused of or never tries to clear their name. Of course the person closest to that person would defend them!

This just tanks any enjoyment for me. If you want to prove or show that "hey they're innocent" then do that not just be preachy and throw any character development off kilter.
I have to agree it was a bit quick, the explanations delivered by Cassie are kind of harsh. Honestly, I didn't see any other way to do this.
Some more explanations will come in future updates. I'm not sure it will make it easier to accept but I hope it will make things more understandable.

I've enjoyed the game so far, as thanks I found some minor typos and grammatical mistakes. Hope it helps
Thank you !

It actually helps a lot.

Just a few "corrections" on your "corrections" ;).
And thank you too !

Reactions: Blayo and Triple OG

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Apparently, when a girl who had been suffering being treated and looked at like a fuckable meat toy by every male during highschool complains about you staring mute at her ass, is the dev being at full SJW mode. When she tells you that you are wrong about thinking your sister is a rotten apple, she's a bitch, and when she makes you realize Eve was being bullied and you and your parents mistreated her and left her alone, Cassie is being a cunt. Well, that human conversation left me with a bittersweet but pleasant taste in my mouth, but I guess it IS disgusting for certain people. So please, please, dev, include an option to tell Cassie to fuck off and make the MC irredeemable so he can die a lone sad virgin.
Imagine having this world view. Yikes. You would think a brother would know a bit more about his sister that he's known all his life than some bitch she calls her friend. I have no idea how anyone could possibly think she's a bitch. I mean she only threatened to assault him twice in under 12 hours. I stopped playing before she completely removed his balls and really did break his nose.
If people had a bad opinion about you that wasn't true why would you do things to the contrary? Wouldn't NOT doing bad things repair your image? Known for being a drunk slut so I'll steal alcohol/cars and go the club at 3am getting drunk while underage but I'm totally a good girl and you're just a mean bully that believe lies. I'm only flunking high school because of the Patriarchy lol
He really did need an option to tell her to fuck off and kick her ass out the house. (y)

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I dunno, I like that the game expresses that incestous feelings would cause guilt. Really dig the way things can change and branch in this game, as well.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
The Naughty Captain a suggestion i would make is to add a scene/render whatever you want to call it at the end of the current content to let people know that the current content is done, because, just going from the story to a black screen to the menu can stop people from saving as they think there might be more content. so a soem text that says "save before this" or something to remind them to save

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Imagine having this world view. Yikes.
Thanks!

You would think a brother would know a bit more about his sister that he's known all his life than some bitch she calls her friend.
One can choose their friends but not their family. Glad you are in a healthy relationship with your family tho, founded in trust, honesty and full aceptance, totally devoid of any secret, misunderstanding or toxicity. Truly must be good to be you, hope you enjoy life.

I have no idea how anyone could possibly think she's a bitch. I mean she only threatened to assault him twice in under 12 hours.
Why a scared and beated dog would show their teeth when cornered and threaten to bite? A fucking mystery dontcha think? Perhaps she IS a bitch, in a sense.

I stopped playing before she completely removed his balls and really did break his nose.
I trust you. Definitely you stopped playing before that, otherwise you'd know that never happens.

If people had a bad opinion about you that wasn't true why would you do things to the contrary?
If people, especially those allegedly close to you, who supposedly should love you would choose to not believe you or not even listen to what you have to say for yourself, wouldn't be hurtful? would not qualify as a betrayal? Why, of course you should be EAGER to please and satisfy these unfair people who chose to think ill of you!

Wouldn't NOT doing bad things repair your image?
Absolutely! If doing NOTHING WRONG ended up with you being punished, keep doing nothing wrong will... wait...

Known for being a drunk slut so I'll steal alcohol/cars and go the club at 3am getting drunk while underage but I'm totally a good girl and you're just a mean bully that believe lies.
Universal rule here: good people have good reputation, bad people have bad reputation, the world is fair, injustice is fictional, everything's rainbow. What a wonderful planet we live in.

I'm only flunking high school because of the Patriarchy lol
This sentence do not need aditional sarcasm or highlighting from me, it already shines for itself.

He really did need an option to tell her to fuck off and kick her ass out the house. (y)
...and to die a lone sad virgin, that's exactly what I said. Why were U arguing about, again?

Thanks for sharing your insight, anyway. It was delightful. Kisses!

Last edited:

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Thanks!

One can choose their friends but not their family. Glad you are in a healthy relationship with your family tho, founded in trust, honesty and full aceptance, totally devoid of any secret, misunderstanding or toxicity. Truly must be good to be you, hope you enjoy life.

Why a scared and beated dog would show their teeth when cornered and threaten to bite? A fucking mystery dontcha think? Perhaps she IS a bitch, in a sense.

I trust you. Definitely you stopped playing before that, otherwise you'd know that never happens.

If people, especially those allegedly close to you, who supposedly should love you would choose to not believe you or not even listen to what you have to say for yourself, wouldn't be hurtful? would not qualify as a betrayal? Why, of course you should be EAGER to please and satisfy these unfair people who chose to think ill of you!

Absolutely! If doing NOTHING WRONG ended up with you being punished, keep doing nothing wrong will... wait...

Universal rule here: good people have good reputation, bad people have bad reputation, the world is fair, injustice is fictional, everything's rainbow. What a wonderful planet we live in.

This sentence do not need aditional sarcasm or highlighting from me, it already shines for itself.

...and to die a lone sad virgin, that's exactly what I said. Why were U arguing about, again?

Come on, let him live in his bubble! Its safer for him in there, no conflicting opinions.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hopefully the mother isn't insufferable like the daughter and her friend and is a potential LI.
Thanks!

I'm sure you had a point in there somewhere and I appreciate the effort. Maybe less incoherent sarcasm and actually refuting what I said would've helped.:unsure:
Come on, let him live in his bubble! Its safer for him in there, no conflicting opinions.
Don't know where you live but If I were you I would move if there were men named TIFFANY. :ROFLMAO:
I will apologize if you do know men named Tiffany. I'm sure they're stunning and brave.:sneaky:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Don't know where you live but If I were you I would move if there were men named TIFFANY. :ROFLMAO:
I will apologize if you do know men named Tiffany. I'm sure they're stunning and brave.:sneaky:
You DO realize you responded to someone named Captain Kirk, right? Do you see the irony?

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Kirk

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There's already a "Be an Asshole" path. The idea of pushing it a bit further worth being considered. At least, I'll think about it.

I have plans for some kind of "Harem" path, maybe even two. But it won't happen before Day 4 or 5.

I never had any intentions to name her Summer, and her default name is Eve. However, I tried to design her so she would make the player think of summer, heat, sun, that kind of thing.
I guess it somehow worked on you.
When you say defaut name is eve. do you mean the daz model? (I assume it is daz) or default name for you? cause if default for daz model am curious what your name would be for her. (if you have one, "I don't have one." is an also an answer, you don't have to come up with one :) )

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
mec... tu va pas échapper a patreon en utilisant un autre définitif a la place d'un membre de la famille , y compris par un patch... crois le ou non, mais patreon vérifie aussi en dehors de patreon si il y a un patch ou autre, c'est mort. il est possible de reporter du contenu hors patreon qui peut frapper le compte patreon en lui meme.... dingue, je sais.

mieu vaut se fixer a ne pas utiliser un membre de la famille du tout, ou abandonner patreon. no joke.
dans le pire des cas, laisse quelqun d'autre faire un patch et mentionne clairement que tu n'a rien a voir avec. sinon.. BOOM !

too lazy to translate, basically justsaying that it wont change anything for patreon to use another way to avoid incest and providing patch or else in same time. and blablablabla...BOOM ! and stuff LOL

nothing interresting for everybody else than dev anyway... :p
Well im translate for you then: Man you will not avoid a Patreon ban by using another name for the sister even if you do it using a patch outside of Patreon website.If patreon catch you on another website distributing a patch you can get banned.Someone can still report you for content outside of patreon its crazy i know.You better off not using a family member or just find another way then promote your game on patreon.Worst case scenario let someone else do the patch and deny any responsability for it.

That is pretty much what the guy say.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Sorry don't even look at the user names to be honest.
Don't kill me but all I know is he's from Star Trek. :oops: Tried watching it but it was boring.
I apologize again not everyone can handle my good looks and charming wit. But in all seriousness it's not for everyone.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well im translate for you then: Man you will not avoid a Patreon ban by using another name for the sister even if you do it using a patch outside of Patreon website.If patreon catch you on another website distributing a patch you can get banned.Someone can still report you for content outside of patreon its crazy i know.You better off not using a family member or just find another way then promote your game on patreon.Worst case scenario let someone else do the patch and deny any responsability for it.

That is pretty much what the guy say.
it wasnt necessary tbh... it was mainly for the dev. and i translated "randomo-shit'o" (word i just created for replacing some "grosso-modo" XD) the essential :)

but thanks anyway :)

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes