4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The Naughty Captain a suggestion i would make is to add a scene/render whatever you want to call it at the end of the current content to let people know that the current content is done, because, just going from the story to a black screen to the menu can stop people from saving as they think there might be more content. so a soem text that says "save before this" or something to remind them to save
It's already on my task list ! =)

When you say defaut name is eve. do you mean the daz model? (I assume it is daz) or default name for you? cause if default for daz model am curious what your name would be for her. (if you have one, "I don't have one." is an also an answer, you don't have to come up with one :) )
Nope, Eve is the name I gave her. It's her name if you leave it blank in the game.

notaku7

Aug 19, 2018
Haven't played it yet, but can you change the MC's name? If not, any plans of adding the option of changing Jack's name?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I was very pleasantly surprised with this game.
A fair amount of content for a 0.2, beautiful girls who don't follow the usual clichés and an MC that is really, really far from the regular pervert we play in these games, if you want it.

Definitely be keeping an eye out for the next update and if it continues with regular, fair-sized updates and the same quality in story-telling and renders, then I will surely consider supporting it within the sphere of my meagre financial possibilities.

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
[...] so ya a very stable individual indeed
Lets see...
  • The MC lend her his bed, and she thanks him for it.
  • The MC boast he's gonna beat the crap out of those muscular professional rapist twins, and she ask him if he's capable of back up his words with his fists, because the thing is no joke.
  • The MC mindlessly repeat same old bullshit repeated a thousand times about HIS sister, who also happens to be HER best friend, the same fake rumours she has been suffering for too long and, as her friend she gets angry and tells him what in my land would translate roughly as "Estoy hasta el coño de tu gilipollez y la de tus padres, sigue diciendo estupideces y haciendo daño a tu hermana y te parto la boca".

I don't know about stable, but she makes a very coherent fair and loyal individual to me. At least, she is a well written character regardless if you like her or not.

I think it's clear and whoever want to understand will understand. I'm getting bored and no one is paying me to make a point, nor I have the right to deny anyone their own opinion. Also, I wouldn't like this argument to become off-topic and be involved in it, so I'm out. Again, the game is amazing for its version. Sorry for the inconvenience, have fun.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I loved the game, the premise and characters seems likable and interesting, the only thing that stood out for me was Cassie, she talks and acts more like an aunt in her 40's not a teenager best friend of Eva, but maybe thats a translation thing

Reactions: B-52reloaded

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I loved the game, the premise and characters seems likable and interesting, the only thing that stood out for me was Cassie, she talks and acts more like an aunt in her 40's not a teenager best friend of Eva, but maybe thats a translation thing
I'm glad you liked it.
I wanted Cassie to act and talk that way to some extent. I may have overdone it.

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
IMO thaht's one of the best game on this site. Smart story and character writing, great build up. Can't wait to see the mom. I hope she looks like a credible one, I mean aged enough and not with a topmodel body as we see in too many games. Also I hope you make more first person views, especially when the mc has a body contact with another character. I think s makes it much more immersive and exciting than third person views

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
IMO thaht's one of the best game on this site. Smart story and character writing, great build up. Can't wait to see the mom. I hope she looks like a credible one, I mean aged enough and not with a topmodel body as we see in too many games. Also I hope you make more first person views, especially when the mc has a body contact with another character. I think s makes it much more immersive and exciting than third person views
Well, thank you for your overwhelmingly positive review.
I kind of start feeling a bit of pressure to meet the players' expectations with future releases.
I don't plan to include the mom before the end of the game. Jack's parents shouldn't show before the last day of the week.
But who knows.
About third vs first-person view: I plan to use both. I hope the result will be enjoyable.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Finally making a dent in my new game backlog. Enjoyed this one quite a bit.
After checking some of the variables, I think it's going to need either an extensive walkthrough or a choice / path highlight mod in a few updates.

Cassie is a bit of a weirdo with a few things though. She gets overly pissed at you for checking out her ass while she's making breakfast in front of you wearing high-cut panties, and yet she's apparently into the MC and just totally fine with kissing him on the couch later, not to mention all the flirting and teasing. I know bitches be crazy and all, but she needs to decide on one type of dere and stick with it.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Question? Does the storyline change for Summer doing the Submissive and Hate route?

Meaning is she still having rumors spread around about her being a slut? Or is actually a major one in these routes?

Reason why I asked is because during the romance route I felt sorry for her knowing that she was falsely "slut shamed" and no one believed her not even her family.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes