4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
IIRC....that path starts with her on the sofa and you get chance to massage her feet(?)...check the walkthrough. Easy enough to avoid her dom path if you so choose (and honestly, imo, her love path far better at explaining why she thinks like she does).
Sure, I was just wondering why these two paths that are polar opposites seem to be intertwined. Would only make sense to me if you aim for a love triangle with Eve when both are somewhat in charge while Eve is the sub, but I guess you could also combine Eve sub + Cassie love.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Just finished the love path for both characters and I gotta say it's a great game so far, but is there a reason why the Eve sub path seems to be intertwined with the Cassie dom path? Doesn't seem like the smartest choice for me considering that so many people seem to dislike femdom or have I missed something? I'm not that far into the sub/dom paths I think.
Sure, I was just wondering why these two paths that are polar opposites seem to be intertwined. Would only make sense to me if you aim for a love triangle with Eve when both are somewhat in charge while Eve is the sub, but I guess you could also combine Eve sub + Cassie love.

These paths aren't really intertwined. I try to write the story without favouriting any paths or combination of paths. However, I can understand easily that Love / Love may seem like an obvious combination and that would leave Sub / Dom as a second obvious choice... But that's really not the case.

Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
These paths aren't really intertwined. I try to write the story without favouriting any paths or combination of paths. However, I can understand easily that Love / Love may seem like an obvious combination and that would leave Sub / Dom as a second obvious choice... But that's really not the case.
Mhh ok, it probably seemed like it because you sometimes also get dom points for Cassie when you choose the sub route for Eve, but it probably like a majority system where you're on a specific path when it has more points, no matter how many points you have for the other one or am I wrong?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mhh ok, it probably seemed like it because you sometimes also get dom points for Cassie when you choose the sub route for Eve, but it probably like a majority system where you're on a specific path when it has more points, no matter how many points you have for the other one or am I wrong?
That is correct. The odd few dom points you get (when not on that route with Cassie) don't matter as they are not enough to trigger anything.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
That is correct. The odd few dom points you get (when not on that route with Cassie) don't matter as they are not enough to trigger anything.
I'm more worried about what they STOP from happening at this point. The choices gets greyed out REAL easily, even with a WT mod, it's difficult to get the best mix :S.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i only play one combined route thats love/love, then i have a pure eve love route and the 2 eve sub routes, i am still surprised how much this vn change depending on routes. At first i admit i had not planned too touch the sub routes but then one evening i was bored and decided too try it out, and i really enjoy them the more love focused of the 2 is probadly my favorite, but the hardcore version is also pretty good. Amazing work and cheers too the developer.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Animations can cause a stuttering near crash in lots of games, mostly when they are slapped in haphazardly for the dev to prove they can do it. Statics that are well thought out and blocked are better than half arsed gimmickry.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not sure but there might be an issue with the gallery using compressed DL and incst patch. I backed up and removed all saves/persistent from /appdata for a clean run (no WT mod installed). Went through to end of day 4, Cassie Love, Eve LoveSub and none of the gallery is unlocked from any day. Anyone else have this issue by chance? Regards.

Jan 10, 2020
hey gang...so using the WT in the OP, i'm trying to get choice #110 on day 4, which according to the WT the MC needs to be on the SisSubPath, which requires either giving Eve either 1 or 2 orgasms while eating her out on the kitchen counter, then stopping, in the evening on day 3. so i've tried both (n have a sub score over 50), yet i can't get that choice to come up...it only gives me the option to choose 108.A, "it doesn't change anything", after which Eve says last night was a mistake, then storms out, end scene. n if i finish the kitchen evening scene on day 3, then i get SisSubLovePath...so how to get choice #110 on day 4??? thx

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure but there might be an issue with the gallery using compressed DL and incst patch. I backed up and removed all saves/persistent from /appdata for a clean run (no WT mod installed). Went through to end of day 4, Cassie Love, Eve LoveSub and none of the gallery is unlocked from any day. Anyone else have this issue by chance? Regards.
Usually Saves from modded versions doesn't work with vanilla ones.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
hey gang...so using the WT in the OP, i'm trying to get choice #110 on day 4, which according to the WT the MC needs to be on the SisSubPath, which requires either giving Eve either 1 or 2 orgasms while eating her out on the kitchen counter, then stopping, in the evening on day 3. so i've tried both (n have a sub score over 50), yet i can't get that choice to come up...it only gives me the option to choose 108.A, "it doesn't change anything", after which Eve says last night was a mistake, then storms out, end scene. n if i finish the kitchen evening scene on day 3, then i get SisSubLovePath...so how to get choice #110 on day 4??? thx
The scene changes if you are in a relationship with Cassie at the same time.

Jan 10, 2020
The scene changes if you are in a relationship with Cassie at the same time.
so the only way to get that choice is to not be in a relationship w/Cassie? n looking at choice #134, then i'm guessing it's the same thing? btw, luv the fact that u included 2 of my (n i'm guessing most guys') fav all-time movies as part of the storyline humor. choosing a movie in truth-or-dare is referred to again in movie nite (STAR WARS, OF COURSE!!!), n if i weren't already overflowing w/Eve's sub points, i DEFINITELY would've chosen big trouble in little china (OBVIOUSLY the inspiration for the main fighters in mortal kombat)!!! SUCH an underrated movie!!

(n sticking w/that theme, battle beyond the stars (george peppard, john saxon, robert vaughn, sybil danning...r u kidding me??!!), remo williams: the adventure begins (i am Chiun...now stop interrupting me while i watch my soap opera), n adventures of buckaroo banzai..."NOW GO GET ME MY OVERTHRUSTER JOHN BIGBOOTY!!! :ROFLMAO::geek::cool:(y))

P.S. WHAT in the hell is the obsession with "the shining"?? u n "ready player one"...i don't get it, it's not a good movie

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
so the only way to get that choice is to not be in a relationship w/Cassie? n looking at choice #134, then i'm guessing it's the same thing?
Yes it is.

btw, luv the fact that u included 2 of my (n i'm guessing most guys') fav all-time movies as part of the storyline humor. choosing a movie in truth-or-dare is referred to again in movie nite (STAR WARS, OF COURSE!!!), n if i weren't already overflowing w/Eve's sub points, i DEFINITELY would've chosen big trouble in little china (OBVIOUSLY the inspiration for the main fighters in mortal kombat)!!! SUCH an underrated movie!!

(n sticking w/that theme, battle beyond the stars (george peppard, john saxon, robert vaughn, sybil danning...r u kidding me??!!), remo williams: the adventure begins (i am Chiun...now stop interrupting me while i watch my soap opera), n adventures of buckaroo banzai..."NOW GO GET ME MY OVERTHRUSTER JOHN BIGBOOTY!!! :ROFLMAO::geek::cool:(y))
You're obviously a man of culture as well.

P.S. WHAT in the hell is the obsession with "the shining"?? u n "ready player one"...i don't get it, it's not a good movie
Today it's not as frightening as it was originally. I can understand that new generations don't like it. Maybe it's less appealing today than it was 40 years ago, but still! It's a great movie.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Not all that is shiny and new is good and worthy of acclaim. The Shining is a very good movie that stands the test of time better than most scary flicks. If it didn't, it wouldn't be still so prevalent in modern culture.

Reactions: Francis Blast

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Not all that is shiny and new is good and worthy of acclaim. The Shining is a very good movie that stands the test of time better than most scary flicks. If it didn't, it wouldn't be still so prevalent in modern culture.
I guess the least we can agree on is that it's a classic movie and a piece of culture.;)

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes