4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
This is Amazing. The story looks like cliche at first. I didn't like at all I was like 'Oh, slutty and arrogant sister and nerdy virgin MC how interesting. just bang that whore in no time like everyone else does and get over it' But after all The story is so much more and gives me huge impress I overwhelmed. Graphic is also clean but I specially like the story.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Not bad, too bad there is no animations.
I think I've already said that, for now, I have neither the skill nor the rendering power to make GOOD animations in a DECENT time.
I have no intention to produce shitty animations just for the sake of saying that Summer Scent is animated.
Maybe that will change in the future, once I've upgraded my rig and improved my ability to animate things, but for now: it's a big no-no.

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
I think I've already said that, for now, I have neither the skill nor the rendering power to make GOOD animations in a DECENT time.
I have no intention to produce shitty animations just for the sake of saying that Summer Scent is animated.
Maybe that will change in the future, once I've upgraded my rig and improved my ability to animate things, but for now: it's a big no-no.
You are doing a good job and for me there is no need for animation. ;)

automatica

Mar 22, 2020

You're creating a brilliant story that has very few peers. Adding animation, high quality or otherwise, will add nothing and may just serve as an unnecessary distraction.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
You're creating a brilliant story that has very few peers. Adding animation, high quality or otherwise, will add nothing and may just serve as an unnecessary distraction.
Well, thank you :p
But I'm pretty sure that animations could be a big plus for the game. If they are good and meaningful.
To be honest, most of the time, in most of the games, I found animations to be poorly done, useless and pretty much repulsive.
The infamous "awkward pumping" is the best example of that and it's precisely what I want to avoid.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
The thing with 3d animation is, because it's trying to emulate real life, it has to be extremely well done. Which is very rarely the case. It seems at best mechanical and awkward. I think animations work better with games that are more cartoonish (be it 2d or 3d).

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If I may plug my own thread in general, there is my thoughts on the issue.

The short version is that animations can be a pitfall that actually detracts from the scene, independent of the quality of said animation. I think you got a really good thing going on with the scenes already. It's a very cerebral and psychological type of eroticism, rather than just a visually arousing scene. If any of that nuance is lost to accommodate an animation loop... ehh...

Not saying you can't pull it off, but I see so many devs that place too much emphasis on the animation at the expense of properly fleshing out a scene. Not to mention the increase in render times that could lead to shorter updates.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020

The short version is that animations can be a pitfall that actually detracts from the scene, independent of the quality of said animation. I think you got a really good thing going on with the scenes already. It's a very cerebral and psychological type of eroticism, rather than just a visually arousing scene. If any of that nuance is lost to accommodate an animation loop... ehh...

Not saying you can't pull it off, but I see so many devs that place too much emphasis on the animation at the expense of properly fleshing out a scene. Not to mention the increase in render times that could lead to shorter updates.
Yeah it kinda breaks the flow of a game at times. Being watching static images only to see an animation all of a sudden breaks the rythm your brain has been creating. It's really not easy at all to include.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

Yeah it kinda breaks the flow of a game at times. Being watching static images only to see an animation all of a sudden breaks the rythm your brain as been creating. It's really not easy at all to include.
I agree.
In any case, if I try myself at animation, I'll be very careful about how I use it.
However, we're still far from there. Nothing to worry about then. :p

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Just finished the love path for both characters and I gotta say it's a great game so far, but is there a reason why the Eve sub path seems to be intertwined with the Cassie dom path? Doesn't seem like the smartest choice for me considering that so many people seem to dislike femdom or have I missed something? I'm not that far into the sub/dom paths I think.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just finished the love path for both characters and I gotta say it's a great game so far, but is there a reason why the Eve sub path seems to be intertwined with the Cassie dom path? Doesn't seem like the smartest choice for me considering that so many people seem to dislike femdom or have I missed something? I'm not that far into the sub/dom paths I think.
IIRC....that path starts with her on the sofa and you get chance to massage her feet(?)...check the walkthrough. Easy enough to avoid her dom path if you so choose (and honestly, imo, her love path far better at explaining why she thinks like she does).

Reactions: Silvenight1

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
IIRC....that path starts with her on the sofa and you get chance to massage her feet(?)...check the walkthrough. Easy enough to avoid her dom path if you so choose (and honestly, imo, her love path far better at explaining why she thinks like she does).
Well that's one thing I like about the Cap's game, how to get some informations you kinda need to play other paths as well. Cause so far, the other characters beside yourself always stay true to themselves and react to what you do in a consistant way. But because you change the variables depending on how you play, you might end up learning some new things about them.

It's something I find quite unique and really enjoyable and I can only hope it'll be that way till the end.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes