bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
Forcing your Patreon members to buy the game on Steam when they're already paying for it is wild
considering that his average patreon even makes ass-kisser like xxadrian or whatever his name is look sane I dont blame him at all, extend "polishing" stage until 2025 (he himself said its gonna be done before 2023 ended :ROFLMAO:) and dont release it on patreon anyway...take as much money from monkeys as possible

Cheers!

Reactions: AlexFXR and SDDA

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Let's imagine (hypothetically) that Ocean makes one lewd scene with her in the next season, and it's the only way onto her LI path. The only way she accept you is if you submit to her strapon. WWYD? :devilish:

...to be honest, this side of her seems as much a part of her as her heterochromia. I don't think you'll be able to have a vanilla lewd scene with her. I also think Ocean will attempt to create unique experiences for each lewd scene, so that each LI path feels completely special, no interchangeable scenes.
Fuck, I would decline if I had no other choice. The thing is, Vanessa respects Nika while deeming all other males inferior. So I can see her engaging in vanilla sex with him or even submitting (submission often isn’t clear-cut in girls as with guys, she may see it as a form of power that she has over him).

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Fuck, I would decline if I had no other choice. The thing is, Vanessa respects Nika while deeming all other males inferior. So I can see her engaging in vanilla sex with him or even submitting (submission often isn’t clear-cut in girls as with guys, she may see it as a form of power that she has over him).
Or she respects him for not falling for her assets, so she has to work harder to break him, so that there are no anomalies, and her view of the world is sustained. We really have no idea. All I'm going to say is Maja might have toys and a dark side, but she likes boundaries, while I wouldn't trust Vanessa to recognise my safe word :sneaky:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Or she respects him for not falling for her assets, so she has to work harder to break him, so that there are no anomalies, and her view of the world is sustained. We really have no idea. All I'm going to say is Maja might have toys and a dark side, but she likes boundaries, while I wouldn't trust Vanessa to recognise my safe word :sneaky:
I have big doubts about this. Being a full sub somehow does not fit at all with the personality of the MC, at least the way he is depicted throughout the entire first season.

He seems to enjoy "pulling the girls' nipples" and watching their reactions. Almost all conflict situations that happened to him were, to some degree, provoked by himself.
He either pushes people to manipulate them or asserts dominance, or help people he cares for (at least he thinks so)

He tells Nami that he is just as competitive as Zara, but most of the time he just doesn't care.
He tells Amber a lot about his assertive and aggressive side.
He acts dominant and aggressive quite often. When he encounters Vic's gentle and soft nature, he is almost afraid that he might hurt her and ghosts her for a while.

This is all totaly doesn't click with the complete sub role; he would rather fight with Vanessa and turn her into submission than submit to her.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I have big doubts about this. Being a full sub somehow does not fit at all with the personality of the MC, at least the way he is depicted throughout the entire first season.

He seems to enjoy "pulling the girls' nipples" and watching their reactions. Almost all conflict situations that happened to him were, to some degree, provoked by himself.
He either pushes people to manipulate them or asserts dominance, or help people he cares for (at least he thinks so)

He tells Nami that he is just as competitive as Zara, but most of the time he just doesn't care.
He acts dominant and aggressive quite often. When he encounters Vic's gentle and soft nature, he is almost afraid that he might hurt her and ghosts her for a while.

This is all totaly doesn't click with the complete sub role; he would rather fight with Vanessa and turn her into submission than submit to her.
Damn i haven´t got reactions but you are right, i always have seen the Mc like a guy who likes to manipulate people, and that don´t fit with the submissive person. This worry me a little because i usually like this type of kinks, like male dom and femdom, and i´m pretty sure i´m going to have a path being a submissive boy but this path probably won´t fit as good as the manipulative and agressive path :unsure:

But i think being mnipulative is obtaining what you want, and if you want to be dominated by a woman... then you win too :ROFLMAO:.I have been thinking, maybe we can pretend to be submissive with her and when her "shields" be down then attack, i don´t know if i´m explaining what i want to say good.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Damn i haven´t got reactions but you are right, i always have seen the Mc like a guy who likes to manipulate people, and that don´t fit with the submissive person. This worry me a little because i usually like this type of kinks, like male dom and femdom, and i´m pretty sure i´m going to have a path being a submissive boy but this path probably won´t fit as good as the manipulative and agressive path :unsure:

But i think being mnipulative is obtaining what you want, and if you want to be dominated by a woman... then you win too :ROFLMAO:.I have been thinking, maybe we can pretend to be submissive with her and when her "shields" be down then attack, i don´t know if i´m explaining what i want to say good.
Ha-ha, who knows, maybe... At least MC wasn't afraid of Maja's threats to stick one of her toys into him. He was rather curious. :KEK:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Im not sure if its this black an white, while everything your wrote is true and i do think that a more dominant role is way more fitting for Nika too there are some other things to consider aswell.

Imo its evident that Nika likes girls who a) arent pushovers and b) are able to fight back, its not like he's only looking for submissive doormatts. Bella, Zara and Nami kinda prove this and the biggest indicator is probably Summer, she always fought back against him and he seemed to like it.

Domination and Submission in the Bedroom are in 95% of cases some case of temporary (Role)play anyway, i dont think Nika or any LI will end up in a weird real 24/7 sub position lmao

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

Oh I agree. But that doesn't mean Vanessa won't try - Nika might not be into it, but she clearly is, and she's already shown she like to humiliate people. As far as I'm concerned, she is evil :devilish: Maybe the romance comes after they get tired of fighting? :sneaky:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Im not sure if its this black an white, while everything your wrote is true and i do think that a more dominant role is way more fitting for Nika too there are some other things to consider aswell.

Imo its evident that Nika likes girls who a) arent pushovers and b) are able to fight back, its not like he's only looking for submissive doormatts. Bella, Zara and Nami kinda prove this and the biggest indicator is probably Summer, she always fought back against him and he seemed to like it.

Domination and Submission in the Bedroom are in 95% of cases some case of temporary (Role)play anyway, i dont think Nika or any LI will end up in a weird real 24/7 sub position lmao
Nah, I don't think it's about the purely sexual aspect of dom/sub roleplay at all. As I see it, in this department the MC is as inexperienced as he is curious to discover what he likes. All of Bella's attempts to somehow offend him and make fun of his inexperience simply break down due to his complete ignorance. :KEK:

And in the end, she even likes it, remember their dialogue when Claire spilled her box of toys. I get the impression that her aggressiveness rather turns the MC on, and he doesn't mind playing a bit of a passive role, he just regrets that he can't give her what she wants right now.

But with Vanessa it’s a completely different story; for her, sex is a tool to submit a man, a way to assert her dominance over a partner not only in bed, but also in life. The MC understands this very well, and Vanessa does not hide her motives at all. She makes it clear that she made Mario wear the buttplug to show him who's in charge. I doubt that Nika would agree to such kind of relationship.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Oh I agree. But that doesn't mean Vanessa won't try - Nika might not be into it, but she clearly is, and she's already shown she like to humiliate people. As far as I'm concerned, she is evil :devilish: Maybe the romance comes after they get tired of fighting? :sneaky:
I think Vanessa is gonna challenge Nika a lot mentally to prove his worth before becoming sexually available to him, which is a dominant strategy. Remember, she kind of hates Nojiko and can influence Nami easily. She’s gonna push his buttons so I suspect some kind of love/hate dynamic is gonna develop (similarly with Nika and Bella). If he holds his own and manages to impress her I can totally see her accepting a submissive role at least in the bedroom, while still playing some kind of mind games.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Nah, I don't think it's about the purely sexual aspect of dom/sub roleplay at all. As I see it, in this department the MC is as inexperienced as he is curious to discover what he likes. All of Bella's attempts to somehow offend him and make fun of his inexperience simply break down due to his complete ignorance. :KEK:

And in the end, she even likes it, remember their dialogue when Claire spilled her box of toys. I get the impression that her aggressiveness rather turns the MC on, and he doesn't mind playing a bit of a passive role, he just regrets that he can't give her what she wants right now.

But with Vanessa it’s a completely different story; for her, sex is a tool to submit a man, a way to assert her dominance over a partner not only in bed, but also in life. The MC understands this very well, and Vanessa does not hide her motives at all. She makes it clear that she made Mario wear the buttplug to show him who's in charge. I doubt that Nika would agree to such kind of relationship.
Bella/MC dialogues are really well done. You could feel Bella's feelings boiling over at MC's ignorance...
Vanessa is just another type of woman, manipulative, highly intelligent, trying that her feelings don't take control over her actions. Trying always to get what she want... And she probably gets everything. But MC isn't one of those guys.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Bella/MC dialogues are really well done. You could feel Bella's feelings boiling over at MC's ignorance...
While this is true what I think what really sells Bella at least to me imo is the cinematic / animated scenes. The one the ultimately won me over being a Bella simp and having her be tied for 1st place on my LI list was this one. The scene where she sniffs the MC's jacket starts to cry and drives back to the MC crying skipping the race. You can feel so much emotion in that cinematic and how much love she has for him. This one animation feels like Ocean is telling a sub story. Which is why I stand by the animations / cinematics are the best parts of the game when it comes to the character building and showing emotion.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
While this is true what I think what really sells Bella at least to me imo is the cinematic / animated scenes. The one the ultimately won me over being a Bella simp and having her be tied for 1st place on my LI list was this one. The scene where she sniffs the MC's jacket starts to cry and drives back to the MC crying skipping the race. You can feel so much emotion in that cinematic and how much love she has for him. This one animation feels like Ocean is telling a sub story. Which is why I stand by the animations / cinematics are the best parts of the game when it comes to the character building and showing emotion.
You're right about this Bella's scene. So much emotions in such a short time. No text, her facial expressions told us everything. But... I still love more their interactions. The whole Bella's struggle to realize that she's in love with his is made really slow, more realistic. :love:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
That’s why Bella used to be my main girl, she and Nika have objectively the best chemistry out of everyone, Nami included. Nami and him are too different and she will always feel inferior compared to Summer.
Now I’m waiting for more Sasha, there’s already great chemistry beween Nika and her, but Bella and Nika will always be canonical.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
That’s why Bella used to be my main girl, she and Nika have objectively the best chemistry out of everyone, Nami included. Nami and him are too different and she will always feel inferior compared to Summer.
Now I’m waiting for more Sasha, there’s already great chemistry beween Nika and her, but Bella and Nika will always be canonical.
Agree. We have still very, very, very long way ahead of us. So, if anybody have to visit the bathroom, now is the time...
We'll wait...
Everybody else, start to eat healthy... And drop smoking, drinking or worse things... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes