Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Nope not at all. I was never a Bella fan, but Amber was lust at first sight.
What turned you off Bella? I am in love with her. Probably because she is difficult and has a traumatic past. What does that say about me? ;)

Amber is definitely lust-worthy. I am not into whale tails, piercings, or tattoos. But she is sexy! Nami has to be my number one though!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
What turned you off Bella? I am in love with her. Probably because she is difficult and has a traumatic past. What does that say about me? ;)

Amber is definitely lust-worthy. I am not into whale tails, piercings, or tattoos. But she is sexy! Nami has to be my number one though!
I just never clicked with Bella's character. I don't hate her, I'm just not interested in her. I know its weird but there it is.

Amber, Sasha and Vic are my girls, Nami and Mila close behind. I didn't play the older version and I know Sasha is suppose to have a bitchy side in that but I haven't seen that side of her yet so she still is an intriguing mystery. Vic is just such a sweetheart (I'm a sucker for a sweetheart) and Amber is so damn hot. Nami and Mila are gorgeous girls I'd certainly love to spend time with.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
yeah, but the other things Ocean wants to be extravagant makes sense. Stuff like Cinematics, renders, and music add immersive qualities. But making a phone ui extravagant is kinda silly, unless somehow we'll be spending more time on the phone than other aspects .
I was kinda making a cheap gag, but actually, I think it's important for the whole visual aspect to have a sense on continuity. Based on the current preview, the graphics are sorted, it is the links between apps that have to be implemented, as well as the links to the plot. If you ghost someone's message, will it have an effect? Having a phone (like most games) that just acts as a control centre is a waste of time, having a phone app that genuinely integrates seems like less of a waste of time. But the visuals already seem done, so it's really a question of how much it's just a flavour vs how central it is to the characters interaction :unsure:

m111m123

May 31, 2022
Bro can code a basic gui emulating a phone but can't create a simple algo that computes the dimensions of the text bubbles? If you know 40 characters is the upper limit before a new line, for ex., creating a basic program to automate this shouldn't be difficult.

Adjusting it's background color and manipulating it's orientation to emulate differences between the sender & receiver similar to modern phones also shouldn't be difficult.
When I was at school, in our computer science class we were taught how to make simple programs. You can make a phone in a day, in a maximum of two days. I think Ocean’s education is no worse than mine, so I don’t understand why it takes him so long to make a phone.

Hope dude has a friend or something to throw him a bone because that hurdle shouldn't even qualify as a speed bump and a simple program like this would apparently save him quite a bit of time. Smarter, not harder.
Even if Ocean or his friends do not understand programming, you can make a technical assignment for creating a phone and post it on the Internet. There are many people who will quickly do it for you for $100.

Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if ChatGPT could spit this program out.
I wouldn’t be surprised by this either, especially since ChatGPT can write programs for Blender.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Even if Ocean or his friends do not understand programming, you can make a technical assignment for creating a phone and post it on the Internet. There are many people who will quickly do it for you for $100.
There are walk throughs on youtube on how to implement a mobile phone function on youtube. Even a few free downloads. So it really shouldn't be an addition that takes lots of time.

Reactions: McCummings

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Maybe this will make you reconsider, good sir...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What "derriere"? :unsure::unsure:
I see only a baby butt of a a little girl..

These are delicious juicy mature,
asses that i want to bite,lick,
grab and dive into,
with drool coming out of my mouth,
until i die in them with the biggest smile on my face !!:love::love::love:
1684567726679.png
1684533752717.png
Nia_Treat2.png

arkopand

May 7, 2018
There are walk throughs on youtube on how to implement a mobile phone function on youtube. Even a few free downloads. So it really shouldn't be an addition that takes lots of time.
Mate, there is a decently successful dev that takes literal months on "bugfixing" each release, for a fucking renpy game no less. Another kept breaking saves with each new version for over a year because implementing a future-proof save format or some kind of save conversion was too hard. Coom devs are fantastically inept at coding for some reason

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Mate, there is a decently successful dev that for takes literal months on "bugfixing", for a fucking renpy game no less. Coom devs are fantastically inept at coding for some reason
We all know the reason. For the same reason other devs re-write and re-render a game whilst working on a second. Most of the stuff they proclaim takes months to do... It really doesn't. Only the rendering of static, and animation, renders should take months. Coding and bug fixing, separately, shouldn't take long at all. Especially if a game isn't overly complex code wise.

Reactions: PuroBogotà

Interemptor

Aug 31, 2022
It's almost as if the patreon model financially incentivizes developers to prolong the development process. We're humans, of course the devs do this and the people still pay them. I only blame myself for not sticking to my "don't play unfinished games" rule and now having to deal with this title, which will most likely never be finished, being always on my mind.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
For me, I never liked her, since the first time we meet her she is being a cunt to Nami, and that's all it took to turn me off to her completely.
I can understand your perspective.

I am a Bella first fan and, while what she did to Nami was wrong, it was a prank done to a stranger (humiliating yes, but not a danger to life or limb).

I don't believe that Bella would do anything like this now after getting to know the MC and learning how important Nami is to him.

I also think that Nami and Bella both share something they will not admit to each other - they have strong feelings for the MC and they are both protective of him.

What follows are my musings for those on the Bella path:

I can actually see Nami becoming friends with Bella (initially allies in protecting and looking out for the MC) but, in time, more.

We have a lot of story to enjoy in the years to come. Their early common ground - caring for the MC - will IMO grow to include looking out for each other since each of them are important to the MC (based on the choices my MC has made as part of the Bella path).

Shared friendships - like the friendship with Ayua and Nadia - can help create common ground and understanding between Bella and Nami.

As the MC grows into the man he could be, he will attract the attention of men and women who do not wish him well - if only because of the negative impact he has on their plans (like defeating a rival school in BB, targeting Melanie Ceril for payback as part of the deal with Zara, and dealing with that Nasty female reporter who is trying to create scandal by turning the MC into something he is not).

As events like this happen, Nami and Bella will find themselves on the side of the MC defending him and showing their loyalty to him. I believe that this, along with the impact of shared friendships, will lead to a reconciliation between Nami and Bella.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes