BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Well if the game is going to have the 30+ episodes, or however long it will be, our MC will... in all likelihood cheer the F up at some point. Now you have just given Ocean a great idea for the weirdo we follow around. Thanks. :D
Narrator voice: "Last time, on Summer's Gone Z ...

MC: Imma chargin mah penis!!!! AAAaaaahhhhhhhhh

(three chapters later)

MC: AAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

(three chapters later)

MC: Ok, I'm ready. Let's do it! <cliffhanger chapter end>

(next chapter)

Girl: That's it?

MC: I need to train ... <cut to WIAB>"

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Well if the game is going to have the 30+ episodes, or however long it will be, our MC will... in all likelihood cheer the F up at some point. Now you have just given Ocean a great idea for the weirdo we follow around. Thanks. :D
The main thing is that no one finds out that I pitched this idea to Ocean. Otherwise, big problems await me.

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
So I have a question for all of you, what is the purpose of this scene.

why.PNG
No seriously, it's supposedly an excuse to see if someone is using steroids.
why 2.PNG
I'll have to prepare myself in the future for an awkward attempted rape scene against the protagonist or someone else on the team.
Why 3.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Just grabbed this, saw the opening bit, had to ask. What kinda madlad makes a game that will feature lewds but goes 4.5 chapters without any? I must say, sir or madam, that my story expectations are heightened since I shouldn't be nutting. Not like I won't anyway. You can't stop me!

• Haha
Reactions: bruceroll

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Where does this anime fan rumor come from?
I've seen it a few times now.

The only animes I ever watched were:

- One Piece (The only anime I occasionally watch because I started it in elementary school.)
- Attack on Titan (Been a few years.)
- Death Note (Was a long time ago)
- Demon Slayer (This one I watched recently after not watching an anime for years)
nodded.jpg

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
So I have a question for all of you, what is the purpose of this scene.

View attachment 2955057
No seriously, it's supposedly an excuse to see if someone is using steroids.
View attachment 2955059
I'll have to prepare myself in the future for an awkward attempted rape scene against the protagonist or someone else on the team.
View attachment 2955060
The scene kind of speaks for itself. It's safe to say that the first team is full of douchebags; that they humiliate freshmen from the very beginning and asserting dominance; that MC and Dwight would likely have a conflict, their Orcs vs. Humans face-to-face kinda impy this.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
The scene kind of speaks for itself. It's safe to say that the first team is full of douchebags; that they humiliate freshmen from the very beginning and asserting dominance; that MC and Dwight would likely have a conflict, their Orcs vs. Humans face-to-face kinda impy this.
I don't know shit about your preferences men, but I prefer classic bullies, who beat the crap out of you, not a bunch of queer bullies who want to play proctologist with the protagonist or the other male members of the team. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't know shit about your preferences men, but I prefer classic bullies, who beat the crap out of you, not a bunch of queer bullies who want to play proctologist with the protagonist or the other male members of the team. :HideThePain:
My preferences don't matter here, although for the BACKSIDE they are quite simple: thou shall not pass :KEK:
But it is likely that the part of the first team was deliberately depicted in such a way as to create a certain attitude towards them. Perhaps these guys in the locker room are like this:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
My preferences don't matter here, although for the BACKSIDE they are quite simple: thou shall not pass :KEK:
But it is likely that the part of the first team was deliberately depicted in such a way as to create a certain attitude towards them. Perhaps these guys in the locker room are like this:

I think those homosexual guys' locker rooms look more like this: :KEK:

van-darkholme-gachimuchi.gif

point aside, that scene is from scary movie right.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...] point aside, that scene is from scary movie right.
Man of culture, I see. Not many people remeber Scary Movie these days :)
But jokes aside, if some of them have to be... hmm... the "inspectors", I'd rather prefer too they'd be more like BaD Chad-style, at least he didn't hesitate to solve conflicts with his fists instead of fingers :) But if the author's intention was to show the extremely humiliating attitude towards newcomers on the part of the first team members, then he succeeded.
Although I doubt it will go any further than what has already been shown, otherwise it will probably ruin the game for a lot of people.
It's an anti-doping campaign, of course. Keep basketball clean!!

:D
Damn reaction limit :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes