Modanostar9

Mar 26, 2023
Why did I wait so long to try this VN??? It's captivating! Yes, I like B.A.D., Chasing Sunsets, City of Broken Dreamers, and some of the traditional games/VNs like that, but this story is on another level! An amazing visual & emotional story, and the animation is fantastic.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Such is life

I personally have yet to find a boring scene in SG

This is a game, not real life. He can make things go as quickly/slowly as he wants and can give the MC all the drama/problems he can think of, especially with overwhelming him.

All that D&D stuff or whatever Ch4 was about. I skipped right through it, surprised by how long it dragged. That time could have been used on other stuff, non-role playing wise.

Reactions: vroot

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It would be nice to have a Dev finish one story before starting another, Though. I have supported several on Patreon only to have then ADHD their current story, abandon it, and switch to something shinier. I have reached the point where, if I give a Dev money, it is because I bought their game/update on STEAM. Not hating, just giving my two cents.
Okay - I'll ask...

What prompted you to go find a comment from one particular user posted on August 14, 2023 and respond to it versus Any of the comments made in 2024?

Was it important to respond to a comment more than 6 months old - I mean why not one 9 months old or something from 2022?

But - let's set aside that for now and respond to your question/comment.

Ocean has said that he creates SG and WIAB concurrently as part of managing his mental health.

F95 has seen Many AVNs die from dev burnout, among other things.

If a creator says that he can better manage his mental health by working on two AVNs at the same time, I will give the dev the benefit of the doubt.

I think Ocean knows what he needs to do to manage his mental health better than anyone else on the planet.

I understand that there are some in this forum that are frustrated that he does this in the same way that there are those who complain about the rework.

If the disappointment/frustration becomes too much, then, for the sake of the mental health of those who feel that way, IMO - it is probably best to take a break from this AVN/Any AVN that creates that level of disappointment/frustration.

Since F95 allows you to try before you buy (Steam/Patreon or SS support) - did you try SG?

What did you like about it?

What, besides the dev's choice about creating two AVNs concurrently, did you dislike about SG?

Cheers!! :coffee:

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
'Bored' is a blanket word, to be honest, getting bored depends on so many factors and how invested the individuals are in the fanbase. I'll stick to the end till the game gets completed or abandoned. If people are only interested in the fapping playthrough then they chose the wrong game to begin with.
Hats off for your POV, but I do got mine too

Reactions: SearingFive

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
or, hear me out;
Sasha's mom or similar person gave Nami the earring when she was little, just like it says in the story...
and Sasha has the other Sided earring.

this may be a case of Occam's razor.
I'm currently going with this, especially seeing Sasha asked about the earring, and Ayua interrupted: if it was from Sasha's mum, Sasha would recognise it from family photos. Also, we assume (and it's highly) likely they are Leia's signature earrings. Nami and Sasha having them suggests Leia is their patron, or godmother, or has singled them out for some reason, not Elena Petrova. It is possible that there is a significance to the earrings in WiaB, that they mean something kind of membership to a group perhaps? All we know is that they exist and they seem synonymous with Leia now. Sedila had the same earrings in WiaB pre-rework though. What if Leia give one to Elena and one to Donna as a token of trust when forming ZPR?

There's just too many possibilities to go with anything other than the simplest though, so you're 100% right. Someone gave Nami the earring, Sasha has one as well, Vanessa knows them by sight ...and that's pretty much all we got. Unproven theories are a fun way to wait for updates though.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
What prompted you to go find a comment from one particular user posted on August 14, 2023 and respond to it versus Any of the comments made in 2024?
I remember this Fortune's post bro, it's pinned to the OP so people keep quoting it.
It was pinned after another dev log, where Ocean talked about the cost of ADA video cards, problems with a loan and the purchase of a new workstation, and also said that there were still ~300 renders left and that he was going to redo the scene with Marla and the gun. After that, fear and loathing in Las Vegas the main thread eclipsed even the sun.

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
That kinda depends on how they'd be related - maternal or paternal. If they're maternal, why isn't Nami a Petrova? The only way Nami's current status is possible under that circumstance is if they have the same mother but different fathers (Nami's conception, say, being out of "wedlock"), in which case, they're not twins. Different fathers also seems unlikely if Sasha and Nami are basically the same age.

Also, if Nami and Sasha have the same mother but not the same father, what's the significance of the earrings?
You're asking the wrong questions. Not why Nami not Petrova, but why Sasha Petrova. They really have the same mother but different fathers, and Nami was conceived in marriage but Sasha was not :)))
Unfortunately, to understand it is necessary to accept Summer-Sasha’s version :)))

John972

Apr 24, 2018
You're asking the wrong questions. Not why Nami not Petrova, but why Sasha Petrova. They really have the same mother but different fathers, and Nami was conceived in marriage but Sasha was not :)))
Unfortunately, to understand it is necessary to accept Summer-Sasha’s version :)))
Well, we haven't met Sasha's father yet. Maybe he was a bigger manwhore around Wollust than Willi Zane... [Russkie scoundrel!] :) That scenario would leave the identity of Nami's mother unresolved...

• Haha
Reactions: SearingFive

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Let's say I accept the possibility of Summer-Sasha so I can understand your idea. Are you saying that Elena is both Nami and Sasha's mother, with Nami being her daughter in marriage with Mr Petrova and Sasha being Mr Petrova's stepdaughter? Or are you saying that Sasha is actually a 'Cyrus', raised as Petrova? I am guessing you mean the second - Sasha and Nami placed in protective situations? In this situation, who was SUmmer's mother that was calling Nika trash? Elena?

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Last update covers... 1 day. What could possibly happen in a day?
You are right, chapter 5 covers 1 day. This can even be considered progress. Before this, 2 updates at once covered 1 day. I'm talking about chapter 4 and chapter 4.5.

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Let's say I accept the possibility of Summer-Sasha so I can understand your idea. Are you saying that Elena is both Nami and Sasha's mother, with Nami being her daughter in marriage with Mr Petrova and Sasha being Mr Petrova's stepdaughter? Or are you saying that Sasha is actually a 'Cyrus', raised as Petrova? I am guessing you mean the second - Sasha and Nami placed in protective situations? In this situation, who was SUmmer's mother that was calling Nika trash? Elena?
No. I assume that they have only one mother - Monica. I'm not entirely sure though. Both girls (Summer and Nami) have a mole above the left corner of their mouth. And in general they are similar. But Monica doesn't have a mole. Miru has it, but I can’t imagine how Miru can be connected with Us. Remember what the game is called? Most likely, Summer was kidnapped and held by the Petrovs under the guise of their daughter. Well, about the garbage. I remember this but haven't found this episode recently. Can you tell me where it is?

John972

Apr 24, 2018
... if it was from Sasha's mum, Sasha would recognise it from family photos.
I think it's simpler than that. Sasha wears one half of an earring set. She doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to suddenly notice someone else wearing the other half of the same set.

The fact that Sasha asks Nami about it is telling. Does that mean she doesn't know the full back story of the earrings either? She could've been slyly fishing to see what Nami knew. However, Sasha doesn't strike me as that kind of person, she's usually very direct.

I think the best we can say is that Sasha and Nami are linked because they were each given one half of an earring set. We don't know who gave the earrings or why. Why is currently anyone's guess and ripe for speculation.

Well, about the garbage. I remember this but haven't found this episode recently. Can you tell me where it is?
Bella/MC in the restaurant (Ch 3 or 3.5). MC sees Elsa for the first time in years and has the ice cream-eating flashback with Summer, Elsa, and himself.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I think it's simpler than that. Sasha wears one half of an earring set. She doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to suddenly notice someone else wearing the other half of the same set.

The fact that Sasha asks Nami about it is telling. Does that mean she doesn't know the full back story of the earrings either? She could've been slyly fishing to see what Nami knew. However, Sasha doesn't strike me as that kind of person, she's usually very direct.

I think the best we can say is that Sasha and Nami are linked because they were each given one half of an earring set. We don't know who gave the earrings or why. Why is currently anyone's guess and ripe for speculation.

Bella/MC in the restaurant (Ch 3 or 3.5). MC sees Elsa for the first time in years and has the ice cream-eating flashback with Summer, Elsa, and himself.
Oh yeah 100% - that goes without saying - of course she recognised it as being part of a pair. The point I was making is about what Sasha knows or suspects. In the case that it was given by someone who was family in that scenario, Sasha would likely recognise it as one of the same pair; rather than 'huh, I wonder if that's the other half to mine?', she'd be wondering 'huh, I wonder if that's where the other half went?' and why. From a stranger it would just be 'huh, I wonder why the stranger gave her and I one?' or wonder if they're even from the same source.

No. I assume that they have only one mother - Monica. I'm not entirely sure though. Both girls (Summer and Nami) have a mole above the left corner of their mouth. And in general they are similar. But Monica doesn't have a mole. Miru has it, but I can’t imagine how Miru can be connected with Us. Remember what the game is called? Most likely, Summer was kidnapped and held by the Petrovs under the guise of their daughter. Well, about the garbage. I remember this but haven't found this episode recently. Can you tell me where it is?
Elena is pretty much a dead ringer for Sasha though, and her model was part of the original in the Relucia scene when Ocean settled on Leia's model (when Ocean started getting seriously good at rendering) and started pushing the current idea of Leia being a boss. I guess we have to see current Elena at the golf/tennis club to be sure, as I doubt we'll see her in WiaB for longer. Do you think then that Leia would have given Summer/Sasha the earring, knowing her business partner kidnapped her?

So I assume you think the aunt is there to control Sasha as well as protect her from men? As Sasha is able to get her to back off in the book club scene, when Nika gets too close.

John found the link before I woke up :)

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
О да, 100% - это само собой разумеется - конечно, она признала его частью пары. Я хотел сказать о том, что Саша знает или подозревает. Если бы в этом сценарии его подарил кто-то из членов семьи, Саша, скорее всего, узнал бы в нем члена одной и той же пары; вместо «ага, интересно, это моя вторая половина?», она бы задавалась вопросом: «а, интересно, туда ли ушла вторая половина?» и почему. От незнакомца это было бы просто: «Ага, интересно, почему незнакомец дал нам с ней один?» или задаться вопросом, происходят ли они вообще из одного источника.

Однако Елена в значительной степени является точной копией Саши, и ее модель была частью оригинала в сцене с Релюсией, когда Оушен остановился на модели Леи (когда Оушен начал серьезно преуспевать в рендеринге) и начал продвигать нынешнюю идею о том, что Лея будет боссом. . Думаю, чтобы быть уверенным, нам нужно увидеть нынешнюю Елену в гольф/теннисном клубе, так как я сомневаюсь, что мы увидим ее в WiaB дольше. Думаете ли вы тогда, что Лея отдала бы Саммер/Саше серьгу, зная, что ее деловой партнер похитил ее?

Я так понимаю, вы думаете, что тётя предназначена не только для того, чтобы контролировать Сашу, но и для того, чтобы защищать её от мужчин? Как Саше удается заставить ее отступить на сцене книжного клуба, когда Ника подходит слишком близко.

Джон нашел ссылку еще до того, как я проснулся:)
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Во-первых, Лето оказалось у Петровых не без ведома Леи. Все это делалось в интересах Леи. Да, сходство Саши с Еленой очевидно, и от версии Лето-Саши я на мгновение отказалась, но потом поняла. Саммер находилась под опекой (Кэти?), и они не могли просто похитить ее. Похищение нужно было узаконить. Видимо, ее решили выдать за дочь Петровых. Мы не знаем, что произошло в хижине, но Саммер, возможно, пострадала сильнее, чем Ники, и ей потребовалась пластическая операция. Во время восстановления лица ее сделали похожей на Елену. Таким образом, Лето исчезло и появилась Саша Петрова.
Ну и об Инессе. Она не столько телохранитель, сколько надзиратель. И она защищает ее от ненужных контактов.

Last edited:
Reactions: yossa999

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Firstly, Summer ended up with the Petrovs not without Leia’s knowledge. All this was done in Leia's interests. Yes, Sasha’s similarity to Elena is obvious, and for a moment I refused the Summer-Sasha version, but then I realized. Summer was under the care of (Katie?) and they couldn’t just kidnap her. The kidnapping had to be legitimized. Apparently they decided to marry her off as the Petrovs’ daughter. We don't know what happened in the cabin, but Summer may have been hurt worse than Nicky and needed plastic surgery. During the facial restoration, she was made to look like Elena. Thus, Summer disappeared and Sasha Petrova appeared.
Well, about Inessa. She's not so much a bodyguard as a warden. And she protects her from unnecessary contacts.
In this scenario, what do you make of Ayua's moment when she touches Sasha's scar in the basketball court while they're warming up, and says "I know you don't" (give up)? The familiarity there implies Ayua knows about the scar.

Also, in this scenario, who is looking after Summer in the flashbacks, if she is only a Petrova after the cabin? If Katie was, Nika would recognise Katie from before, like he recognised Emilia from his childhood.

I'm not saying I agree, but I'm willing to understand your thoughts.

Reactions: yossa999

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
In this scenario, what do you make of Ayua's moment when she touches Sasha's scar in the basketball court while they're warming up, and says "I know you don't" (give up)? The familiarity there implies Ayua knows about the scar.

Also, in this scenario, who is looking after Summer in the flashbacks, if she is only a Petrova after the cabin? If Katie was, Nika would recognise Katie from before, like he recognised Emilia from his childhood.

I'm not saying I agree, but I'm willing to understand your thoughts.
I just assumed that Summer's guardian was Katie. This is caused by Katie’s sports suit, which ended up with Sasha, and probably Katie came to the reading club to see Sasha in particular, and Nick and Summer were a pleasant bonus for her. But I don't insist. I’m also not sure that Nika ever met Summer’s guardians. Perhaps he heard about the unflattering review of himself from Summer. We'll see :)))

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I just assumed that Summer's guardian was Katie. This is caused by Katie’s sports suit, which ended up with Sasha, and probably Katie came to the reading club to see Sasha in particular, and Nick and Summer were a pleasant bonus for her. But I don't insist. I’m also not sure that Nika ever met Summer’s guardians. Perhaps he heard about the unflattering review of himself from Summer. We'll see :)))
Oh and the things about Nika being viewed as trash - in the flashback it's Summer's aunt who said it to Elsa. THe one one I meant was when he takes Vic for a walk after the kissing session, so he did meet them face to face:

d "Normal is what made Summer's parents resent me."
scene ae850 with dssa
v "Don't take it personally."
scene ae849 with dssa
d "They told me to my face that I was nothing but shit."
scene ae852 with dssa
v "They obvi-"
scene ae851 with dssa
d "I know Vic. I know that I'm not shit... I know that they were the trash."
stop music fadeout 3.0
d "But still, I would've made peace with that trash for Summer."

Also, how do you fit Elsa being Summer's cousin into this mix?

The sport suit isn't a one off - Nami has one of the same design as Katie's test one (Nami's gymwear) in the redone basketball game (preview in a recent dev log) and Nadia has the same design but a different colour as Katie's when she was at the gym (Nadia's gymwear). Nami's one suggests Katie did get her collection funded, she's not just the designer for ZPR. I'd say it's now a common sports suit and Katie is producing her range of fashion like she'd hoped.

Katie's first one wasn't necessarily her own design, so it might just be something fashionable, seing Nadia and Sasha have the same one 20 years later - and no woman would want a second hand stretched smelly gym suit to wear, especially if Katie's team were getting backshots :sick:

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Oh and the things about Nika being viewed as trash - in the flashback it's Summer's aunt who said it to Elsa. THe one one I meant was when he takes Vic for a walk after the kissing session, so he did meet them face to face:

d "Normal is what made Summer's parents resent me."
scene ae850 with dssa
v "Don't take it personally."
scene ae849 with dssa
d "They told me to my face that I was nothing but shit."
scene ae852 with dssa
v "They obvi-"
scene ae851 with dssa
d "I know Vic. I know that I'm not shit... I know that they were the trash."
stop music fadeout 3.0
d "But still, I would've made peace with that trash for Summer."

Also, how do you fit Elsa being Summer's cousin into this mix?

The sport suit isn't a one off - Nami has one of the same design as Katie's test one (Nami's gymwear) in the redone basketball game (preview in a recent dev log) and Nadia has the same design but a different colour as Katie's when she was at the gym (Nadia's gymwear). Nami's one suggests Katie did get her collection funded, she's not just the designer for ZPR. I'd say it's now a common sports suit and Katie is producing her range of fashion like she'd hoped.

Katie's first one wasn't necessarily her own design, so it might just be something fashionable, seing Nadia and Sasha have the same one 20 years later - and no woman would want a second hand stretched smelly gym suit to wear, especially if Katie's team were getting backshots :sick:
Well, Nami and Nick consider Noji their mother. So why should Summer-Sasha treat Katie differently if she raised her? She also considers her a mother. Accordingly, Leia is her aunt and Elsa is her cousin.
Well, about the suit. At wiab, Katie tells Willie that she makes her own clothes. Therefore, with a 99% probability, the costume was designed by her herself. And you answered your own question. Katie gave Sasha a suit from her first collection. Such things in fashion houses are in the foyer in glass display cases so that visitors can see where this company began. Katie gave away one of her most prized possessions. And she could only give it to the person closest and dearest to her. In turn, Sasha, as you say, wears an old and perhaps not fashionable thing, demonstrating closeness to the person who gave it.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Well, Nami and Nick consider Noji their mother. So why should Summer-Sasha treat Katie differently if she raised her? She also considers her a mother. Accordingly, Leia is her aunt and Elsa is her cousin.
Well, about the suit. At wiab, Katie tells Willie that she makes her own clothes. Therefore, with a 99% probability, the costume was designed by her herself. And you answered your own question. Katie gave Sasha a suit from her first collection. Such things in fashion houses are in the foyer in glass display cases so that visitors can see where this company began. Katie gave away one of her most prized possessions. And she could only give it to the person closest and dearest to her. In turn, Sasha, as you say, wears an old and perhaps not fashionable thing, demonstrating closeness to the person who gave it.
What I was getting at is that Summer's parent's told Nika to his face that he was shit, which I've copied from the script - so Nika knows what Summer's parent's looked like (or who he was introduced to as Summer's parents), regardless of who Summer thinks her parents are. So for a timeline of looking after Summer, do we have:

A1) the parents Nika met (Monica?), followed by
A2) Katie and then
A3) Elena

or do we have:

B1) Katie, who told Nika he was shit, then
B2) Elena

If it was B, why is Katie interested in Nika now, and why didn't Nika freak out when meeting Katie at the book club, knowing her as Summer's mum? If A, then Elsa's mum can't be Leia, as it would be Monica's sister or sister in law that is Elsa's mum.

If you look at the links I posted though, Nadia has the same design in the final season 1 rework, it's not an exclusive thing, same with Nami's gymwear. There is nothing that identifies Sasha's gymwear as a handmade item, or from the first collection. I think Vic also has the same asset in a black in the rework, although the preview image was only neck up, so it might not be the full gymwear, but the same style as a top (obviously, because it makes no sense for he to be doing the same sort of gym classes).

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes