BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Hey man, thanks for trying. Appreciate it.
The game was completed quite a bit before the REMASTERING started right? I saw some screenshots, where we get to see adult summer. The story has progressed quite a bit. I want that game
The adult summer you saw was the intro scene, that was the first thing to be reworked I think. Might have been Ch 3. You have to play CH1 or 2 before the rework to see it, and it's basically the same as now, except as adults with creepy smiles and smoking joints.

On the other hand, you can see the edgy dark version that some people like. It's more a curiosity than anything else.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
For entertaining comments like this.
The Dev knew if he made him like that, you wouldn't be getting all the sex scenes you want right off the bat. He wanted to make you wait for that shit. Edging the shit out of you with nude scenes, some butt/boobs peek-a-boos, just pushing you to the limit, to rage in the comments about why this game haz no of the secs, as he laughs behind the screen, with a mischievous smile....

If you busted your nuts to the game before a single sex scene, you already lost the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think that Ocean will start to do some time shifts once the world-building is mostly done.

Pure speculation - once the weekend is done - there are a number of ways to approach this:

Short vignettes showing:

Life at Nick's house
Daily schoolwork/time in class
Evening training with the coaches

This can be interspersed with more significant scenes like:

The first party at the new bar
The MC's therapy visits
The MC and Bella working on their project

Depending on who the MC is with (LI), some 'regular' moments can be added in (for example - those on the Bella path):

Working out with Bella in the gym
The MC watching Bella play football
The MC preparing for his Zara competition

College has a rhythm and I believe that Ocean could represent this using more of a weekly set of snapshots.

Does he slow down for the weekends and more activities? I suspect he does.

There are also major activities coming up that will likely be the primary focus/a major focus of a particular release:

The BB scrimmage against the first team
The MC/Amber trip to the cabin to help him get past whatever happened there
The first visit to the Barn - whether the RPG session is fully represented or summarized
Bella's street racing competition

I believe that significant world-building events will be well developed and presented as they have been so far, so in moderate to great detail.

We'll know more once SG season 1 is a lock and the Steam release is submitted.

For the first rev of S2, I am looking forward to the MC and Ayau sparring... this should be good!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Maybe I'm overthinking this, but in events, when Nami and Sasha are together, it's literally like they're in a mirror. Literally everything, from the hairstyle to the earring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or for example, when Nika is training with Sasha.Sasha is literally opposite Nami, as if in a mirror.
They really are like twins.
Intriguing isn't it ?

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.gif

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Okay, I have another little explanation why Sasha may very well be related by blood to Nami and Nika.
The answer,oddly enough, lies in this site.Incest patch.Ocean,although allows such relationships in the plot, but tries to weave it into the plot, make it more realistic and of course show the consequences.Such relationships will always be secretive, and most people will not accept it.Sadly, the *official* version prohibits incest.However,by removing the patch,the viewer may have a lot of questions about why,according to the plot, they are so hidden.Here lies the trick and the author’s solution to the problem. Absolutely all girls who are blood related to MC and are love interests will ALWAYS have a very difficult personality, uncommon difficult past with MC and/or a plot in which the relationship will have to be hidden.
Judge for yourself: Nami has a difficult, unclear past with MC, very jealous and envious.Leia has a difficult past with MC,a dark, cold, jealous mafioso. Katie has a difficult past with MC, a rare bitch, she is just as manipulative as Leia and also has feelings for William in her own twisted masochistic manner. I am sure that with Helen there will be many more turning points, although there were already hints that she is completely another and Leia may still seem like an angel in comparison.
Now take Sasha. A difficult character, the habits of a stalker with hints of a yandere,a princess from a very rich, powerful crime clan. Yes, there is a whole set of red flags that this will be an incredibly difficult path in which they will hide their relationships.It seems to me that the chances that Nami and Sasha are twins, and Nika their younger brother, are quite high. What do you think?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Okay, I have another little explanation why Sasha may very well be related by blood to Nami and Nika.
The answer,oddly enough, lies in this site.Incest patch.Ocean,although allows such relationships in the plot, but tries to weave it into the plot, make it more realistic and of course show the consequences.Such relationships will always be secretive, and most people will not accept it.Sadly, the *official* version prohibits incest.However,by removing the patch,the viewer may have a lot of questions about why,according to the plot, they are so hidden.Here lies the trick and the author’s solution to the problem. Absolutely all girls who are blood related to MC and are love interests will ALWAYS have a very difficult personality, uncommon difficult past with MC and/or a plot in which the relationship will have to be hidden.
Judge for yourself: Nami has a difficult, unclear past with MC, very jealous and envious.Leia has a difficult past with MC,a dark, cold, jealous mafioso. Katie has a difficult past with MC, a rare bitch, she is just as manipulative as Leia and also has feelings for William in her own twisted masochistic manner. I am sure that with Helen there will be many more turning points, although there were already hints that she is completely another and Leia may still seem like an angel in comparison.
Now take Sasha. A difficult character, the habits of a stalker with hints of a yandere,a princess from a very rich, powerful crime clan. Yes, there is a whole set of red flags that this will be an incredibly difficult path in which they will hide their relationships.It seems to me that the chances that Nami and Sasha are twins, and Nika their younger brother, are quite high. What do you think?
Could be. Your theory have head and tail. But Ocean gave us control over Willy in the previous game... It's his fault.. What did he expect... Willy's willy worked overtime and fucked everybody who wasn't on three on the tree...

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Decent reasoning ...but most of the LI have a difficult relationship with Nika:

Bella isn't exactly sugar and spice,
Nia had a hidden relationship to Nika, with a difficult past,
Vanessa has a very difficult personality, and a hidden plot (or 20)
Maya has a difficult personality with hidden plots,
and in case we forget...

screenshot0001.jpg

She'd best not be related! :sneaky:

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Decent reasoning ...but most of the LI have a difficult relationship with Nika:

Bella isn't exactly sugar and spice,
Nia had a hidden relationship to Nika, with a difficult past,
Vanessa has a very difficult personality, and a hidden plot (or 20)
Maya has a difficult personality with hidden plots,
and in case we forget...

View attachment 3372360

She'd best not be related! :sneaky:
The key to my theory is that such characters will not only be complex individuals, but the plot surrounding them will oblige them to hide the relationship. Thus, if the incest patch is removed, there will be no plot holes left. Therefore, I don’t think that Nia, Victoria, Bella, Amber and many others are related to Nika.
Well,not all characters have a difficult personality and not all characters will be related by blood. At best, very distantly. For example, Katerina from Viab. She has a very easy personality, but on the other hand, she and William are cousins. And this is a more gray area. In any case, marriages with cousins are not uncommon, and as far as I know, there is no danger of imbringing.
Well, there are also a lot of red flags with Marla. The accident begins with her, she herself admits that Nika is her problem, there was a hint that Najiko could have known her before. Besides, even without the incest patch, their relationship would still have to be hidden at least due to the slight MILF+teacher taboo. So, yeah, I wouldn't be too surprised if Marla turned out to be Nick's real mother or her possible connection to Summer . The fact that she was shot before the game was reworked would have added some piquancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: John972

John972

Apr 24, 2018
It's also possible that Nika and Sasha share a connected past without them being related in any way. Perhaps some incident from the past.

Then again, maybe Sasha simply recognizes something of herself in Nika - she sees they both suffer from similar psychological trauma linked to past events, with Nika being in a head-space Sasha was once at.

With William in WIAB shaping up to be the AVN GOAT manwhore, sometimes it's hard to think of which SG characters Nika/Nami are NOT related to... :);)

Reactions: BobTheDuck

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Maybe I'm overthinking this, but in events, when Nami and Sasha are together, it's literally like they're in a mirror. Literally everything, from the hairstyle to the earring.
Or for example, when Nika is training with Sasha.Sasha is literally opposite Nami, as if in a mirror.
They really are like twins.
That kinda depends on how they'd be related - maternal or paternal. If they're maternal, why isn't Nami a Petrova? The only way Nami's current status is possible under that circumstance is if they have the same mother but different fathers (Nami's conception, say, being out of "wedlock"), in which case, they're not twins. Different fathers also seems unlikely if Sasha and Nami are basically the same age.

Also, if Nami and Sasha have the same mother but not the same father, what's the significance of the earrings?

Reactions: BobTheDuck

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
That kinda depends on how they'd be related - maternal or paternal. If they're maternal, why isn't Nami a Petrova? The only way Nami's current status is possible under that circumstance is if they have the same mother but different fathers (Nami's conception, say, being out of "wedlock"), in which case, they're not twins. Different fathers also seems unlikely if Sasha and Nami are basically the same age.

Also, if Nami and Sasha have the same mother but not the same father, what's the significance of the earrings?
or, hear me out;
Sasha's mom or similar person gave Nami the earring when she was little, just like it says in the story...
and Sasha has the other Sided earring.

this may be a case of Occam's razor.

Modanostar9

Mar 26, 2023
Why did I wait so long to try this VN??? It's captivating! Yes, I like B.A.D., Chasing Sunsets, City of Broken Dreamers, and some of the traditional games/VNs like that, but this story is on another level! An amazing visual & emotional story, and the animation is fantastic.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Such is life

I personally have yet to find a boring scene in SG

This is a game, not real life. He can make things go as quickly/slowly as he wants and can give the MC all the drama/problems he can think of, especially with overwhelming him.

All that D&D stuff or whatever Ch4 was about. I skipped right through it, surprised by how long it dragged. That time could have been used on other stuff, non-role playing wise.

Reactions: vroot

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It would be nice to have a Dev finish one story before starting another, Though. I have supported several on Patreon only to have then ADHD their current story, abandon it, and switch to something shinier. I have reached the point where, if I give a Dev money, it is because I bought their game/update on STEAM. Not hating, just giving my two cents.
Okay - I'll ask...

What prompted you to go find a comment from one particular user posted on August 14, 2023 and respond to it versus Any of the comments made in 2024?

Was it important to respond to a comment more than 6 months old - I mean why not one 9 months old or something from 2022?

But - let's set aside that for now and respond to your question/comment.

Ocean has said that he creates SG and WIAB concurrently as part of managing his mental health.

F95 has seen Many AVNs die from dev burnout, among other things.

If a creator says that he can better manage his mental health by working on two AVNs at the same time, I will give the dev the benefit of the doubt.

I think Ocean knows what he needs to do to manage his mental health better than anyone else on the planet.

I understand that there are some in this forum that are frustrated that he does this in the same way that there are those who complain about the rework.

If the disappointment/frustration becomes too much, then, for the sake of the mental health of those who feel that way, IMO - it is probably best to take a break from this AVN/Any AVN that creates that level of disappointment/frustration.

Since F95 allows you to try before you buy (Steam/Patreon or SS support) - did you try SG?

What did you like about it?

What, besides the dev's choice about creating two AVNs concurrently, did you dislike about SG?

Cheers!! :coffee:

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
'Bored' is a blanket word, to be honest, getting bored depends on so many factors and how invested the individuals are in the fanbase. I'll stick to the end till the game gets completed or abandoned. If people are only interested in the fapping playthrough then they chose the wrong game to begin with.
Hats off for your POV, but I do got mine too

Reactions: SearingFive

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
or, hear me out;
Sasha's mom or similar person gave Nami the earring when she was little, just like it says in the story...
and Sasha has the other Sided earring.

this may be a case of Occam's razor.
I'm currently going with this, especially seeing Sasha asked about the earring, and Ayua interrupted: if it was from Sasha's mum, Sasha would recognise it from family photos. Also, we assume (and it's highly) likely they are Leia's signature earrings. Nami and Sasha having them suggests Leia is their patron, or godmother, or has singled them out for some reason, not Elena Petrova. It is possible that there is a significance to the earrings in WiaB, that they mean something kind of membership to a group perhaps? All we know is that they exist and they seem synonymous with Leia now. Sedila had the same earrings in WiaB pre-rework though. What if Leia give one to Elena and one to Donna as a token of trust when forming ZPR?

There's just too many possibilities to go with anything other than the simplest though, so you're 100% right. Someone gave Nami the earring, Sasha has one as well, Vanessa knows them by sight ...and that's pretty much all we got. Unproven theories are a fun way to wait for updates though.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
What prompted you to go find a comment from one particular user posted on August 14, 2023 and respond to it versus Any of the comments made in 2024?
I remember this Fortune's post bro, it's pinned to the OP so people keep quoting it.
It was pinned after another dev log, where Ocean talked about the cost of ADA video cards, problems with a loan and the purchase of a new workstation, and also said that there were still ~300 renders left and that he was going to redo the scene with Marla and the gun. After that, fear and loathing in Las Vegas the main thread eclipsed even the sun.

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024

You're asking the wrong questions. Not why Nami not Petrova, but why Sasha Petrova. They really have the same mother but different fathers, and Nami was conceived in marriage but Sasha was not :)))
Unfortunately, to understand it is necessary to accept Summer-Sasha’s version :)))

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes