BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
What happens if Steam rejects SG?

A couple of months delay as Ocean reworks it again or does he throw his hands up in the air and give up?

It's been what 8 or nine working days so far?
Any rework only happens after they reply. I don't think Ocean is thinking towards that, he's second guessed everything he can. The review is not in essence whether it can go on steam because other AVN's with lewds are already there, but whether or not it is able to be rated PEGI 16 or whether it needs to be adult. I honestly can't think of anything they wouldn't allow now it's been sanitised by Ocean, it's simply that the game is huge, and a reviewer has to check the dialogue as well I guess, looking for any adult concepts that go beyond the 16 rating. I don't think there is anything, but we'll see.

The automated check probably noticed DAZ models and boobs, so the reviewers probably have to check there's no genital shots hidden in the game anywhere - adult by association with all other DAZ modelled games maybe?

He'll still be able to release on Gog, Epic might also still release, their reviewers are their own.

Right now it is the waiting game.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Any rework only happens after they reply. I don't think Ocean is thinking towards that, he's second guessed everything he can. The review is not in essence whether it can go on steam because other AVN's with lewds are already there, but whether or not it is able to be rated PEGI 16 or whether it needs to be adult. I honestly can't think of anything they wouldn't allow now it's been sanitised by Ocean, it's simply that the game is huge, and a reviewer has to check the dialogue as well I guess, looking for any adult concepts that go beyond the 16 rating. I don't think there is anything, but we'll see.

The automated check probably noticed DAZ models and boobs, so the reviewers probably have to check there's no genital shots hidden in the game anywhere - adult by association with all other DAZ modelled games maybe?

He'll still be able to release on Gog, Epic might also still release, their reviewers are their own.

Right now it is the waiting game.
As I understand it, after failing the automatic check, there were already modifications and a new build which is the one being analysed by a person.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
As I understand it, after failing the automatic check, there were already modifications and a new build which is the one being analysed by a person.
Failing the automated check could be anything about non compliance to the steam platform though, like the issues Ocean mentione dwith the Steam Deck.

You'd know more about mods regards content, but I imagine Ocean's not going to say what changes he has to make until after it's all done. Too much drama having people's opinions on how to implement any required changed I guess.

I still think he's made it safe enough that it's more likely technicalities or little things that are easy to redo.

Reactions: Don Sucio

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Failing the automated check could be anything about non compliance to the steam platform though, like the issues Ocean mentione dwith the Steam Deck.

You'd know more about mods regards content, but I imagine Ocean's not going to say what changes he has to make until after it's all done. Too much drama having people's opinions on how to implement any required changed I guess.

I still think he's made it safe enough that it's more likely technicalities or little things that are easy to redo.
Epurse muove :censored::p

Reactions: BobTheDuck

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
The worst thing that can happen is that they classify SG as +18 only adults content, which can't happen because there is no penetration. So a "bad" news would be +18, so it could not offer it in all countries and Epic would be in suspense, GoG is similar to Steam so it could also launch it there with restriction of countries.
But this game is going to have 2 versions? because it has already removed the nude renders of victoria for the steam version, will it be a "ligh" game until the end or will it simply accept to be +18 from the following seasons?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
But this game is going to have 2 versions? because it has already removed the nude renders of victoria for the steam version, will it be a "ligh" game until the end or will it simply accept to be +18 from the following seasons?
The plan is for the first season to be 16+ and all following seasons 18+. There will be a patreon version of the first season with one scene changed for steam, but it's nothing lewd really - just a change to Nami at the lake.

Reactions: Don Sucio

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
The plan is for the first season to be 16+ and all following seasons 18+. There will be a patreon version of the first season with one scene changed for steam, but it's nothing lewd really - just a change to Nami at the lake.
So for the patreon version the nude victoria in the bathroom is not coming back either?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
So for the patreon version the nude victoria in the bathroom is not coming back either?
If you think about Victorya's visible primary genitals, then no.

I was not on this Vic's path, so I can't remember how many renders are there with a free sight to her genitals, but afar Ocean said they are all gone or so reworked that there is nothing to see anymore.

The goal is still a PEGI 16+ on steam.

I don't know how Ocean will handle this, there will be the steam version without Nami topless at the lake and the patreon/SS version that contains it.

/e

Well, we have to wait and see:

1712921920284.png

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The goal is still a PEGI 16+ on steam.
Is that so? Maybe I misunderstood Ocean here:
ocean on discord.jpg
But that sounded like he don't want to have a PEGI16, because it would be bad to scaled up to PEGI18 afterwards. But I'm honest and admit I didn't really understood what he meant with it.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
View attachment 3532928
But that sounded like he don't want to have a PEGI16, because it would be bad to scaled up to PEGI18 afterwards. But I'm honest and admit I didn't really understood what he meant with it.
He needs PEGI16 because with PEGI18 the game is Adult Only and Ocean would not be able to have access to his own game on steam from germany.
PEGI13 would not fit, because for that the game has to have occasional nudity, and that is not the case here, so trying to get PEGI13 would have lead get a PEGI16 because of the content.

Afair, if you search from the discord message you have posted a little bit into the conversations past, there should be an explanation from OCean about this stuff.

I have personally no clue how the PEGI System works and what level redistricts what content, and how steam handle this shit.
And to be honest, I don't give a shit about this, I could not care only a little bit. The german pendant(FSK) of PEGI is already borderline stupid enough, that is way more than needed ...

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
View attachment 3532928
I also can’t understand what Ocean is saying. Now he says that he is waiting for the verification to be completed so that he can send it to his curators. Before that, he said that he had already given it to the curators. I'm confused.
122.jpg

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
He needs PEGI16 because with PEGI18 the game is Adult Only and Ocean would not be able to have access to his own game on steam from germany.
PEGI13 would not fit, because for that the game has to have occasional nudity, and that is not the case here, so trying to get PEGI13 would have lead get a PEGI16 because of the content.

Afair, if you search from the discord message you have posted a little bit into the conversations past, there should be an explanation from OCean about this stuff.

I have personally no clue how the PEGI System works and what level redistricts what content, and how steam handle this shit.
And to be honest, I don't give a shit about this, I could not care only a little bit. The german pendant(FSK) of PEGI is already borderline stupid enough, that is way more than needed ...
Who gives a shit bout Germanys idiotic Pegi Sys ... The MC can't even get his noodle up, so pegi 16 would fit ... for all the "Oh i see a TIT wanker". Atleast they have there fun. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mortarion

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
He means that he has already sent it to them. And he will have to wait those days for them to check it. And once they finish, he expects to release the game.
I posted an old screen that was published on this forum. Now Tremonia has posted a new screenshot where Ocean says different words. I can't figure out which of his words are true.
In the old screenshot, Ocean says that he gave it to the curators, which means that the game has already been tested.

In the new screenshot, Ocean says that the game is still being tested and when it ends, he will tell the curators.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes