BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I don’t need to know more about Sasha, I can tell she’s wife material already with what I have.
Mila of course, she can do things beside the star you know :rolleyes:

What u talking about, Bella ain’t even that hot in the face :cautious:

:ROFLMAO:
Hey Ocean didn’t make all waifus equal :sneaky:
Besides I’d have to play WiAB for that…
So play WiaB, simple solution.

but, what's stopping him from adding those short stories to the main game?
I think perspective. If the short stories are from anyone but Nika's perspective, it destroys the narrative flow. We're meant to only know/see/experience Nika's perspective as the canon story, shorts from other perspectives are nice additions, but need to be supplemental rather than in the main story line. Everything is subjective, from Nika's perspective (well almost, a couple of Bella moments aside and an Emilio moment). THe main idea seems to be, we players should only know what Nika can observe.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 3549908

It seems there is quite a misunderstanding on your side what it means to support a dev on Patreon/SS...
The Idea behind, is to help an dev/artist to do his work, there was never any talk of having the right to demand anything.

I'm close to bet some money on i,t that there was not a single cent spend.

View attachment 3549923

That's a straight up lie, if you behave like a asshole - just like here - then you get the boot. Like on every other server.
And as you can see, Ayhsel is a Patreon and quite active on Oceans discord...

View attachment 3549942

Hmm, like said in the last log, there was no time. The reworks needed for steam where placed on a higher priority that a non canon story with a software that Ocean has first gotten used to.
What can I say?

As all certified megalomaniac supervillains, I love the sound of my own voice. Even if only written.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol you guys make me afraid to replay WiaB as the only thing I recall is I liked Miru when I played it last year before the update anyone else I was in different towards. Might be better not knowing if I like or dislike Katie just incase I end up on the wrong side of the waifu wars

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
i really dislike Miru
honestly the only reason I recall liking her was she felt like Nami 2.0 to me that and well I have a thing for pierced nipples lol. But yeah anyone that is similar to Nami is already gonna be good in my books cause I love how Nami is quirky and makes me laugh

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
Some people here are so vulnerable that any little thing will make them to dislike any character. You're so sensitive yet heartless sometimes that it's kinda funny. A little harsh. I don't want to offend anyone, but it is what it is.
Seriously, how can you not like Miru? She adopted two children whom she raised alone and you can clearly see that she treats her children well...
Huh? :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Hello,

We will continue as usual while we all wait for Steam to finish its review.
Epic Games has approved SG, and I'm also working with GoG to get the page up and running.
As soon as Steam is done reviewing, there will be one announcement log of the S1 release date.
But from now on, all Dev Logs are about Season 2.

To bring back some structure, Bi-Weekly dev logs are back.
You can check out the previous S2 Logs by clicking the "Season 2" tag.
I will repeat some info about Season 2 and a few new things here.
Season 2 ports over your save from your last Season 1 playthrough. (I'm still looking for a way to port different playthroughs simultaneously from S1 to S2.)

Graphical changes from Season 1 to Season 2.
Season 2 will be in 4k. (I already render everything in 4k. It doesn't add work, and you don't need a 4k display to see the difference.)
My friend Messe, UI designer for SG, has also created the new UI, etc., for Season 2.
The main menu

View attachment 3549745

The Gallery
View attachment 3549746

Load/Save
View attachment 3549747

Options

View attachment 3549748

It has a very clean and fantastic look. The theme of the main menu can also be changed.
This one up there is the "Glacial" theme.
I've been talking about Blender Short Stories for a while now but just didn't have the time in the past. However, with Season 2, the short stories will become a reality.
Messe was so nice in creating the UI for them, too.
These are just examples of how it would look. (The short stories have their own exe.)

View attachment 3549749 View attachment 3549750

In my opinion, it's just absolutely beautiful.
I will showcase more of his work at different points. But his work elevates the game's UI tremendously.
I mentioned that I'd be signing some new music soon. Sadly one Artist jumped ship with the usual: "Upon further review of your product I am going to decline on having my music in the game."
His loss.

But I still scored some very nice ambient music.
Season 2 Previews (4k attached.)
Some Nadia.

View attachment 3549751 View attachment 3549752

Season 2 is going to be great, and no more reworks to slow me down.
Hopefully, you'll hear from me soon about the Steam release date.

Ocean
I'm going to be honest, I wasn't expecting this good news today.
good-news.gif

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Goddamn new Nadia put on 10 years and 10 pounds in such a short amount of time. Either that or Wollust is crawling with shapeshifting time travelers.

The themed main menu is cool though!
I theorise Ocean "ages up" most characters in SG to be on the save side for Steam. But what I personally dislike about Ocean´s unending drive to improve the artwork is his total love of oversized torpedo tits.
IMHO opinion when it comes to bodyform e.g. old WIAB ch.6 and new WIAB ch.1 Leia was practically perfect, then since ch.2 we got "Stripper Leia" and "Airship Helen".
New Ayua has a great face and he kept her body halfway normal, so I hoped he finally got over the verschlimmbessern the bodies of the female characters with unfitting or even grotesque breast sizes. Now I see new Nadia who had a detectable breast size creep.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes