Mar 14, 2018
>Take the old dialog
>change for the new
>every new update with new dialog for the history make a new dialog with incest that make senses

or just CTRL+F i only wanna DC calling mommy in sex because i am a sick perverted rs

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
The problem with the saves is that every new update the variables get changed and they need to be defined again since if you play with non--defined (missing) variables, the game will eventually crash.

This normally wouldn't be a problem with a simple straight forward visual novel, but since this shit has a lot of variables and the code is probably a mess (that might be why every update the variables change) it's a lot harder to do.

I still think this will be fixed by .16 or .17.
yup, however, if the coders were decent there would be no problem, more plans and thinking but absolutely doable

they keep blaming that guy who coded gamebase back when it was still 0.10 but bitch please, its been a year since then, and everytime with each release I keep hearing them saying "oh um mhhmeemdhfemefj welllelelele we need to rewrite code base thats why its taking so lung"

hey I heard that with 0.13, 0.14 and now with 0.15, ass

about incest patch, well, the wise choice was to simply DELETE incest dialogue(draft) to not slow down already long update and work on it and release it after 0.15 was out

Last edited:
Reactions: Eavesdropz

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
To me both sides have at least some reason,you see the complainers are pointing something kinda obvious,DC kinda messed up holding himself after the first warnings patreon gave about the changings on the content,anyone with a least some writing notion could prepare himself and avoid the waste of an entire working month by working in possible alternatives for the main plot,i did this inumerous times at University and in my job and with the money DC makes with SS he could easily employ a good programer to put in charge of coding,reducing even more the waste of time and effort of his team.However the ones who defend him have good points too,coordinating a team is really complicated and usually demands a great deal of time(something hard to spare when you work to sustain yourself and pay the bills),i usually assume that DC (and most part of his team)has a job besides SS what could explain why him or his team couldn't dedicate all their working time to SS

Reactions: Eavesdropz

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Just wish that DC continue elaborating main story i still want to know in what kind of shit his father put himself into,and since he said he would only change the way that MC would be related to the family he could have really continued working on sis content for up.15.5...well i guess it will be wait to see now....
What if the father never died?...LOL

Reactions: seraphimd2

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
yup, however, if the coders were decent there would be no problem, more plans and thinking but absolutely doable

they keep blaming that guy who coded gamebase back when it was still 0.10 but bitch please, its been a year since then, and everytime with each release I keep hearing them saying "oh um mhhmeemdhfemefj welllelelele we need to rewrite code base thats why its taking so lung"

hey I heard that with 0.13, 0.14 and now with 0.15, ass

about incest patch, well, the wise choice was to simply DELETE incest dialogue(draft) to not slow down already long update and work on it and release it after 0.15 was out
DC admitted that when he built the game, he had no idea what he was doing with the code and that's why it is a huge mess. Now that dogeek has been hired to start it from scratch, hopefully it will be better.

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
It's still not out yet? DC's team has to be the laziest team on patreon. I don't even believe there's a team behind this project. There are 1 man projects that are working way faster.

Reactions: Ravensbane
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes