Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
never earned 30K in a month during 30 years of my life
In all technicality, neither is any single person in that team. At least not from just this game. There are 8 people in their team and while they likely don't split the cost evenly, they only get like 3750 dollars if it were split evenly.

Reactions: Kaffekop

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
In all technicality, neither is any single person in that team. At least not from just this game. There are 8 people in their team and while they likely don't split the cost evenly, they only get like 3750 dollars if it were split evenly.
i dont think it is split evenly

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Tbh, the interim fix seems pretty obvious to me

Seems like it would be simpler to just...remove the incest for the time being. If the hang up is indeed re-writing Erik's dialogue in a logical fashion and re-writting the MC's interactions with sister/mom/aunt....then don't re-write it

With the obvious caveat of adding in the incest in later

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
"Update will be out soon"

SOON:
adverb. sooner, soonest.

1. within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.

2. before long; in the near future; at an early date.

3. promptly or quickly.
I'm not trying to offend you or disrespect,but to me(at least for me) soon is the douchebag way to justify a delay,way efficient in letting the consumer frustated and putting the developer/distributor in a tight spot...its just what i think anyways so feel free to ignore it if you want

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
The original plot is about a kid, his mother, and his sister, all dealing with the aftermath of his father getting in debt with the local mob and being offed as a result of it. The story hangs on this premise, on the intermingling of the relationships of these characters, on the "baggage" associated with them being a family.

Debbie is lonely because she's lost her husband. She wants to do right by her son, but what does that mean? Helping him out, sexually? It just might. And she's torn as a result. If that relationship "goes away" then you have to rewrite that entire facet of the plot because there's no moral quandary to be had between a middle-aged woman and the college-aged kid renting a room in her house.

One of the main objectives is figuring out what really happened to the main character's father. As I said earlier, it's pretty much a given that he ran afoul of the local criminal element and they killed him for it, but if this character (i.e. Debbie's husband) is no longer the player character's father, then what impetus is there for the player to investigate his death?

That sort of rewrite can't be accomplished by doing a simple Find/Replace. Not if you want the storyline to actually hold together under even minimal scrutiny.
I don't see how this is correct, or invalidates my point in any way. Remove the parts that state the relationship of the woman's husband to the kid to be just some friend, and you're good. You don't have to replace pretty much any part that doesn't make a direct mention of their relationship level.

Please give me some examples of why you think this would be a laborious job.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
As far as the story goes, the easiest way to keep things making sense would probably be to make the mc still related to his father, but make the mother be from a second marriage and the sister be her daughter from her previous marriage, then the mc isn't blood related to mother/sis/aunt but it still makes sense that he would continue to live with them after his father's passing and very little has to be changed. Eric could have basically the same sort of setup - related to his father who got remarried and then basically ran out on his new wife dumping his kid on her and she was sympathetic enough to go along with the situation which eventually took a turn for the erotic.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Man,want to know what will really suck?All this time bugfixing and they launching it with bugs yet...it would be precious...i hope this wont happen,bt lets be honest last 2 updates their bugfixes on pre launch didn't fixed shit and they still needed to put some minor fixes in update formats

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
As far as the story goes, the easiest way to keep things making sense would probably be to make the mc still related to his father, but make the mother be from a second marriage and the sister be her daughter from her previous marriage, then the mc isn't blood related to mother/sis/aunt but it still makes sense that he would continue to live with them after his father's passing and very little has to be changed. Eric could have basically the same sort of setup - related to his father who got remarried and then basically ran out on his new wife dumping his kid on her and she was sympathetic enough to go along with the situation which eventually took a turn for the erotic.
The Classic Step Sister And Step Mother Story

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Cant Debbie be just a neighbor who got custody of MC somehow?

Simple as that. No step-family, adoptions nor blood family relations. You dont have to rewrite the whole story.

Reactions: ronyking
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes