Mooniebutt

Oct 28, 2017
The issue is that DC constantly updates character art when he ought to be concentrating on the narrative, unexplored characters, and the game's substance.
Yeah, I pulled the plug on my Patreon support after the n-th "Just checking in to tell y'all I haven't died yet. No new update tho lol ;)" No, I don't know how much work is involved in making a game like this, and yes, I understand that (most) everyone has a life beyond the coomer grind, but fuck man, I've thrown enough money into that well without anything popping out in return.

blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
I think I started playing this game about 5 years ago or something now? Maybe more? To see that it's still only this far along is, frankly, a complete joke.

We're going to have TE6 before this game hits the halfway mark. Embarrassing stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: somewhereunfair

Patillaverde01

Jun 20, 2023
Hey hello I played this game like a thousand years ago, I'm just curious about something. Has there been any progress yet with the lifeguard scene? lmao

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Hey hello I played this game like a thousand years ago, I'm just curious about something. Has there been any progress yet with the lifeguard scene? lmao
The lifeguard (Cassie? I think there's a name change pending but I can't be arsed to look for it) will be fleshed out in Ronda's update, which is scheduled to come after the tech update is complete. Which means we should have it sometime between tomorrow and the heat death of the universe, so if you're waiting on that you'd best head elsewhere for another thousand years or so :p.

Reactions: Patillaverde01

Mika2820270

Nov 1, 2022
How about dc do so extra scenes for the Girls Who never had one.
I know that it will tak additional time to complete the tech update but at least it with shup some people up.

linr1816

May 6, 2022
I totally agree that this game should be required.But don't forget patreons had paid for this in past dozen of months.
Yes,their future game experience might be better.But now the experience have been improved is the people who haven't played this game.At the same time what patreons mainly got are wallpapers made by in-game art!How ridiculous!
Now in patreon,DC still has 63270 dollar income per month,it really makes me laugh.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
New general rules!?
We all love Darkcookie here,right guys?:HideThePain:
Take all the time you want,king.:whistle:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone saw the stream yesterday?
apparently other game devs was also there
I did not, and I just went to go check out the and see that DarkCookie is live now on .

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I got a problem downloading the game and some files wont come thru please help
Delete your download(s) and try downloading directly from the developer's website:

If you continue to have problems - come back here and tell people what version you are downloading, what operating system you use (Windows 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, Linux (version), Mac (version name/number), Android (version number)), what problems you are having and any screenshots that may help people help you.

If you are adding mod files such as the below:
1690323391196.png
You should direct your questions to problems with them in the modder's threads.

Joka wild

May 25, 2018
Delete your download(s) and try downloading directly from the developer's website:

If you continue to have problems - come back here and tell people what version you are downloading, what operating system you use (Windows 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, Linux (version), Mac (version name/number), Android (version number)), what problems you are having and any screenshots that may help people help you.

If you are adding mod files such as the below:
View attachment 2800369
You should direct your questions to problems with them in the modder's threads.
the images.rpa file wont download how do i fix it

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes