jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
so, i think i'm somewhat stuck. i had sex with the aunt in the shower, massage-fingered the mom, and got the bj from mom and aunt in the lounge. hint thing says i need to talk to someone when they're in the lounge alone, presumably the aunt, but no-one ever shows up in the lounge alone anymore. aunt used to show up there right after her shower but now she just vanishes for that hour then appears the next fingering the mom.
so, bug? or did i miss something?
Mom 3PM in lounge. She's there but it doesn't show proper on the map

Reactions: RHFlash

welpwelpwelp

Jan 25, 2018
Is it just me or do old save files not work with this version? Everything I do ends up with errors
In a new playthrough I started, the map does not disappear after growing a dick, despite the game stating that the MC can't leave the house, is this intentional?

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
It's very good game but Dicks are very long. if dev correct this it's no 1 game

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Chasmalim I played a bunch of this and Sins and they were both very good. The art style has grown on me and the cum looks especially good. I'm glad to see a great game be almost entirely futanari. For suggestions, your writing is very good, it's erotic and funny at appropriate times, so it would be nice to have a little more in the sex scenes. Some of the images don't have any text to accompany them, like dialogue or scene descriptors. As a more minor suggestion, the dinner of breakfast scene gets replayed a lot: once each day, so maybe you could switch up some of the text in that event based on current game events or something. There's already a lot of content for each game which is fantastic. I'm really excited to see where you take these games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atlan

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
What is planned for NTR content, is it going to be avoidable, here and there, the main focus, or what?

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes