KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
and don't forget:
even if SHE suggested to open relation, does not mean that she was right with that decision, but maybe confused about something else (what she misinterpreted). I still refer to a possible, rare (maybe never) seen path in any VN.
You guys always see everything too mainstream - ok, i admit i even fell into that by myself until i had a talk with one of the internal team XD
Rare, never seen path? Cuckqueen? I know you can't say anything but that is rare and I've never seen it before, still I'd rather just break up with her.

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
we were talking about the fact not to be able to break up - not more

About "spineless dialogues" - that's what MrDots does - more storytelling than other VN - it's his style - it always was, and it probably always will be.
You may love it, you may hate it - but MrDots does it - ;)
That's a shame.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I just read Royal's review and I realised that they're absolutely right about the facial expressions. They all use the exact same "thin lips, raised brow" expression. Every single character.
Honestly, I see that as a virtual trademark of their style, by now ...

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Let's be clear IF this turned out to be the path it would make no sense at all. If Nicole was a cuckquean she would not suggest another guy when you mentioned a 3some unless she thinks you're Bi.
what if she doesn't already know? she might be only confused ... only feeling there is something missing? Maybe another man? what else could it be? ....
FUCK - i better get out right now ;) :censored:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The walkthrough says that if you don't agree with Nicole, then you can't be with anyone and will just have to ride it out helping with the hotel and then simply end the game with Nicole. That's kinda fucked up

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I just want to say I was already impressed with the size of .1, and for .3 to be equally high bar, I'm so much more impressed. And happy that sis is openly down for hand on titty action right now. Blowjob for the next update?

Reactions: Stylebender

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The walkthrough says that if you don't agree with Nicole, then you can't be with anyone and will just have to ride it out helping with the hotel and then simply end the game with Nicole. That's kinda fucked up
What's so fucked up with that? If you agree to stay loyal to nicole, you of course have to stay loyal (no one is forcing you to do)
... and honestly i doubt anyone will do that though XD

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
what if she doesn't already know? she might be only confused ... only feeling there is something missing? Maybe another man? what else could it be? ....
FUCK - i better get out right now ;) :censored:
So she is confused and her first thought is to add another guy? This just means she is thinking about another guy already and that is clear by how this all plays out in-game. Mr.Dots has a very clear set of kinks that is used in the games he makes as well a double standards when it comes to relationships(Check out MelodyxSofi vs MCxJade to get what I mean). So if this is a path he takes which I really doubt, it would not be one I care to see. Nicole has shown to be untrustworthy and selfish, why would I want to be in ANY kind of relationship with her? Also if this turns out to be a route it will just be a forced Bi route so not really anything different there either.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Taking a look at the numerous reviews pointing out issues with the game - they're the same ones that showed up in both of Dots' previous ventures. (Spineless MC, Dialogue, etc.) It's not surprising that people won't believe it until they see it. It seems a little unfair to tell people to "read the forum posts" given that fact.
Spineless is a bit harsh in all honestly, I would say they have all been rather normal to be honest.

MC in DMD I will agree was a bit lacking in the spine attribute and still is but he has gotten better, he was happy where he was at but she wasn't and got abusive to him, not his fault really for just being a decent guy trying to live how he felt most comfortable.

MC in Melody was not really spineless just tired of the bullshit and ready to move on, he basically settled initially then realized she wasn't worth it later and found someone that was worth it and loved him the same as he did her.

MC in SL is just average honestly, sure he is a bit depressed he didnt get the job and feels he let her down but thats normal not spineless. Now with her wanting to open the relationship and the subsequent non-choice I can see this being seen as spineless but if they fix it in the next update then that feeling will fade and can be easily explained this way: The initial acceptance is due more to confusion then wanting an open relationship and it gives him time to think about if he really wants to continue the relationship seeing as she is the one looking to do this without really giving him a say in the matter rather then just get pissed and end it right then then and possibly regretting it later.

Reactions: notBatman747

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so when the sister comes back with the snacks after the wedding party there is an issue with the name she says "Back [y_name] and i found something for us to eat"

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
Wow people really love complaining. First of all the “spineless” comments. Would you not be a little confused if a girl you were dating for 5 years dropped a bomb on you? Also count in game days not real life. It’s only been 2 weeks since he’s been gone so of course he’s confused and maybe doesn’t wanna break up with her right away. Also everyone should know by now that Mr. Dots team writes a lot of dialogue so those complaints are really useless bc it has been this way in the past 2 games as well.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It is good to see the level of spirited debate. But if you look over on Discord, we still have a definition of NTR that still applies and that we are not going to do NTR under that definition.

in addition, while it never was NTR, we specifically did not show any sex between Sis and Brodie. That was an MDots decision. And while you could argue we scripted around them where they probably didn’t even have sex, if they had, we weren’t showing it.

(And I don’t consider the Ashley/Gerald scene the same as Brodie/Sis. The flashback scene, they were in love, and MC was only age 9 at the time, overseas in his home country. And it gave us a chance to show young Ashley doing it.)

We have in DMD had Elena have sex with others, primarily with the waiter and later with the farm boy (I am not commenting on the older doctor), so MDots has shown female characters with other men when you have forgon pursing them.

My point is we are not drafting NTR in conflict with ROEs (Rules of Engagement) posted on Discord in regards to NTR.

So there it is. There is drama because it certainly looks like Nicole is gearing toward an affair, but is that actually where she will end up? And if not, why?

However, I admit that Hearsz certainly runs the script pretty close to the edge of the NTR cliff.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
In the ending scene with Victoria if you choose to go into her house -- the walkthro says you can press 'continue' or 'keep going' to get a different part of the scene, but i don't have those options. It only allows me to change the speed and position.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It is good to see the level of spirited debate. But if you look over on Discord, we still have a definition of NTR that still applies and that we are not going to do NTR under that definition.

in addition, while it never was NTR, we specifically did not show any sex between Sis and Brodie. That was an MDots decision. And while you could argue we scripted around them where they probably didn’t even have sex, if they had, we weren’t showing it.

(And I don’t consider the Ashley/Gerald scene the same as Brodie/Sis. The flashback scene, they were in love, and MC was only age 9 at the time, overseas in his home country. And it gave us a chance to show young Ashley doing it.)

We have in DMD had Elena have sex with others, primarily with the waiter and later with the farm boy (I am not commenting on the older doctor), so MDots has shown female characters with other men when you have forgon pursing them.

My point is we are not drafting NTR in conflict with ROEs (Rules of Engagement) posted on Discord in regards to NTR.

So there it is. There is drama because it certainly looks like Nicole is gearing toward an affair, but is that actually where she will end up? And if not, why?

However, I admit that Hearsz certainly runs the script pretty close to the edge of the NTR cliff.
Oh, and isn’t the “turn down hall pass“ option wild? Because if you take that path, Week 2 still ends with you asleep and Sis taking your Hand and cupping it on her bare breast as she falls asleep.

That path is a bit more complex than it might seem.

Reactions: SuperLYC
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes