Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
That's not a 'plot twist' if we are not in a relationship with Nicole we have no need to see her with another guy at all.
It is a plot twist because everyone here is assuming she’s gonna sleep with another guy with this “open relationship” but as he said that’s not the case.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
It is a plot twist because everyone here is assuming she’s gonna sleep with another guy with this “open relationship” but as he said that’s not the case.
You seem to be forgetting that this is not a sure thing, nothing is decided about what the path will be, at least that is what we've been told so far.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Well he is one of the devs so I tend to believe him lol
If what he says comes to pass and she is shown with someone else after breaking up with the MC I would be even less interested in this story. No, not because I would see it as NTR but because I don't care to see a sex scene that does not include the MC in some way. Take the Ashley flashback did it do anything for the story? For me the answer is, no just a waste of time.

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
LOL, just realized our Discord definition has a “hall pass“ exception. Except as of right now, Nicole is talking about hall pass, but ultimately does not want a hall pass on her end. (Interesting, however, if MC were to break up with Nicole, the story would then be free to have her dalliance with another man. Which would be funny, that the only way she has sex with another dude besides MC in the VN is to break up with her ... when most players want to break up with her because they think she is going to have sex with another man.)
Let me guess, they will play with semantics and she will do it with a woman, it would not be a novelty, it is a very repeated pattern.

There is also the fact that you believe that cheating with another woman is less terrible than with a man.

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
If what he says comes to pass and she is shown with someone else after breaking up with the MC I would be even less interested in this story. No, not because I would see it as NTR but because I don't care to see a sex scene that does not include the MC in some way. Take the Ashley flashback did it do anything for the story? For me the answer is, no just a waste of time.
I’m not saying they have to show it I’m just talking about the fact that the reason people are complaining is because they think she is gonna have sex during the open relationship. I’m agreeing with you if we break up with her we don’t need to see her being with any guy.

Reactions: LordSinner

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
lol so I searched for "vietnam" in the thread but no results. Am I the only one who caught the reference to "good morning vietnam?" Maybe I'm the only one who decided to make a pointless post about it. lol but it's still awesome.

Anyway I'll definitely keep my eye on this.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
That I won’t dispute. But maybe it’ll calm down the angry mob lol
He liked my theory a few pages back so I'm mollified at the moment. (Although it had absolutely nothing to do with what Nicole's plans during their "break" are... I'm definitely curious because I didn't think the MC-Nicole conversation was unclear at all.)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
funny how you guys still "assume" stuff, which is never even written.
After i told you what might happen and what might not happen, you still continued...
Even after Jeff (one of the 3 devs) told you what probably will happen and what not, you still continue....
Why do you care about stuff that "MAYBE could happen in your imagination" rather than starting to listen and believe.

*irony on:
I might suggest to stop playing at all, because it might happen that all women suddenly change look like the old women on nude beach in previous game.
Also it is possible that MrDots does a time-warp forwards, and show the MC as an impotent 80 year old senile man.
Or maybe all women with no sexual interaction to MC right now (except Vicky) feel attracted to Lukas for some reason
... there are so many "theoretical possible" things that might happen...
... but when a dev tells you what really is planned, you can't believe .... ;) :unsure:
*irony off

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
After i told you what might happen and what might not happen, you still continued...
Even after Jeff (one of the 3 devs) told you what probably will happen and what not, you still continue....
Why do you care about stuff that "MAYBE could happen in your imagination" rather than starting to listen and believe.

*irony on:
I might suggest to stop playing at all, because it might happen that all women suddenly change look like the old women on nude beach in previous game.
Also it is possible that MrDots does a time-warp forwards, and show the MC as an impotent 80 year old senile man.
Or maybe all women with no sexual interaction to MC right now (except Vicky) feel attracted to Lukas for some reason
... but when a dev tells you what really is planned, you can't believe .... ;) :unsure:
*irony off
Exactly what I was getting at lol

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018

*irony on:
*irony off
Firstly this is about there not being a choice now not in a week or two. You are going to tell me that the MC someone trying to become a trial lawyer is unable to make a decision about his own life? So you are saying that if he was blindsided in a case he would be like 'excuse me I need a week to come up with an answer, can I get back to you than?'

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
Firstly this is about there not being a choice now not in a week or two. You are going to tell me that the MC someone trying to become a trial lawyer is unable to make a decision about his own life? So you are saying that if he was blindsided in a case he would be like 'excuse me I need a week to come up with an answer, can I get back to you than?'
Put yourself in the situation. Been with a girl for 5 years and she drops that on you..

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I call for a pizza now, but i tell the operator that i am gonna pay anly half for it.
Of course he will ask how i get to that.
My answer:
Well - your pizza might be to hot, or maybe to cold, or maybe not enough baked, or maybe charcoal, or to spicy, not enough cheese..... or whatever.
There are so many things that COULD easy happen - so i am not gonna pay full prize because i am complaining.
What? the pizza could also be exact on spot?
hmm.. ok - but that's just ONE out of dozens possible outcomes - more chances that it will not be ok

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes