Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm becoming more and more amused as this debate goes on. Mostly be Jeff ignoring the fact that the game will literally not allow the MC to cheat. He's going on about the MC not keeping it in his pants in a game HE IS MAKING where the game will not let the MC cheat at all. It's not an option. It will never happen. Why? Previous options: Don't accept open relationship proposal, in which the game shuts down all possibility of other LIs, or Accept open relationship proposal, in which case HE'S NOT CHEATING IF WITH OTHER WOMEN.

This, of course, is beautiful, mostly because Jeff is going on about the MC keeping it in his pants, while the game is literally forcing the MC into an open relationship he didn't want, per the plot that MrDots devs wrote. Now even that is going away, the MC is going to be single. No more issue. BUT WAIT. We have Jeff's warning that all primary LIs will sleep with other men if the MC does. Who becomes the primary LI after the break up?

That's an interesting question, because, perJeff, whoever that may be will probably be sleeping with other men.
I’m sorry, I’ve reached my reaction limit for today.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
No, going forward the choice is limited to being faithful or breaking up.

...oh, wait, I did say that once you break up with Nicole, she will sleep with other men. At this point Nicole has only slept with MC - one man her entire life. While datasets vary, if you take the breakup path, I estimate Nicole will then sleep with 3-9 men. View attachment 795266
I wasn't talking about Nicole. Keep up. I was talking about "all future games going forward." In which, as you stated, if the MC sleeps with other women, so does the primary LI. Unavoidable. You said it yourself, I can go get that quote for you if you want.

Reactions: Aelth

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This MC is such a fucking dumbass, no wonder he wasn't hired. He bitches and complains about having to do trivial things he agreed to do, but then his ex stepmother tells him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and he just shrugs it off. WTF.
He just found out his dad was cheating and could have quite possibly cheated on his mother.

Everything he thought he knew about his dad has just been shit on.

He's got more on his mind than Ash being spiteful.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
He just found out his dad was cheating and could have quite possibly cheated on his mother.

And let's not forget he still tried to get that information afterwards and she deflected.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No, going forward the choice is limited to being faithful or breaking up.

...oh, wait, I did say that once you break up with Nicole, she will sleep with other men. At this point Nicole has only slept with MC - one man her entire life. While datasets vary, if you take the breakup path, I estimate Nicole will then sleep with 3-9 men. View attachment 795266
As far as I am concerned Nicole is free to get herself gangbanged by 15 men the day after they break up, she is a free person after all and if that makes her happy the better for her. I just do not need to see it or know it in male protagonist game. (Just as based upon information we already have I am quite sure those twins do share a bed regularly, their business, but I do not need to see it.) The stay faithful route to Nicole was never ever an option to me, since to me it is a toxic relation for MC the way they both are and interact and considering his own past. So the sooner he gets out of it the better it is for him and making him to decide on the breakup is an added bonus for him.

So to me Nicole giving him the perfect guilt free opening for that is a thank you Nicole. :p

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

True I do expect him to get back to that later though even if it may be very hard for him emotionally, especially since it was the second most painful thing that happened in his life after the death of his Mother that shell shocked him. Especially losing the contact with his sister and somewhat less Ashley herself as well. Basically with how his father acted and his life, MC was left by everyone he cared about in his childhood.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Played the game and from the first look it kinda nice game - interesting story, nice characters, and thair models (didn't expect anything less from MDots and his team) and for one's appealing MC (am not saying that there is no other normal MC at all but in the majority of adult games there so many moronic MCs who doing stupid shit)... all seems pretty great... up until the point of the last call from Nicole and her suggestion on open relationships... and the only 2 options on that... I was like "The F? Really?" (for the record - I'm not judging or trying to shame anybody... but hear me out) - if shit like that happens to me my immediate reaction will be "Babe if you want to see other men and have sex with them, potentially, than go on, do it... spread your legs for them, as for me - I'm done... fuck this shit I'm out". When in our case we left with a choice betwine either bend for her and say - "its all cool hon lets do it", or be a fucking spineless shithole and try to save their relationships. And this slut says something about protection for MC but didn't mention anything for herself - Jesus fucking Christ, good morning, I hope you have a great day... :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
I really wish there was a patch that adds a third option to that whole scene or the dev himself add 3d option where MC tells this bitch to "GO to the FUCK to the OFF... we done" because this game went from been "ok" for me to - "go fuck yourself you stupid whore", and for some reason, I don't think that I'm the only one who feel that way.
Anyway, my rant is over. Have a good day ya all

Last edited:

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
MC was left by everyone he cared about in his childhood.
Wow! What a pants-load of a soap opera. Kind of glad I took a pass on this one after episode 1's massive walls of text, pixel hunts, and over use of flash-backs. Over-use of dream sequences incoming?

fuck this shit I'm out".
I'm guessing that a sizeable number of Patrons felt the same way, given the story change announcement on SubscribeStar. This must really be melting down on Patreon.

Reactions: dav121 and Aelth

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Wait, so is the only option now is either not fuck anyone (apparently not even Nicole since the MC is thousands of miles away), or watch/hear about Nicole get fucked by a bunch of dudes?

cool cool cool

Is there an option to have never wasted my time on this bullshit?

E:also, this garbage about molding the community into accepting this as the norm? lol just fuck off. If the game has sharing or swinging or NTR or what the fuck ever, just fucking post it in the tags and let people who don't like that shit avoid it. Don't try to pointlessly manipulate your playerbase.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I'm becoming more and more amused as this debate goes on. Mostly be Jeff ignoring the fact that the game will literally not allow the MC to cheat. He's going on about the MC not keeping it in his pants in a game HE IS MAKING where the game will not let the MC cheat at all. It's not an option. It will never happen. Why? Previous options: Don't accept open relationship proposal, in which the game shuts down all possibility of other LIs, or Accept open relationship proposal, in which case HE'S NOT CHEATING IF WITH OTHER WOMEN.

This, of course, is beautiful, mostly because Jeff is going on about the MC keeping it in his pants, while the game is literally forcing the MC into an open relationship he didn't want, per the plot that MrDots devs wrote. Now even that is going away, the MC is going to be single. No more issue. BUT WAIT. We have Jeff's warning that all primary LIs will sleep with other men if the MC does. Who becomes the primary LI after the break up?

That's an interesting question, because, perJeff, whoever that may be will probably be sleeping with other men.
To me that is just imposing your kink in others.
They may like to share but a lot of people don't like that. So forcing you in a faithful relationship or open relationship were you allow her to sleep with other is imposing your kink.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait, so is the only option now is either not fuck anyone (apparently not even Nicole since the MC is thousands of miles away), or watch Nicole get fucked by a bunch of dudes?

cool cool cool

Is there an option to have never wasted my time on this bullshit?
Where in the holiest of fucks did you pull that nonsense from?

There is the option to stay faithful for Nicole's route or they are adding in the option to break up with her and remove her from the game.

How the hell you managed to take Jeff playing around as what is going to happen I have no idea.....

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Wow! What a pants-load of a soap opera. Kind of glad I took a pass on this one after episode 1's massive walls of text, pixel hunts, and over use of flash-backs. Over-use of dream sequences incoming?

I'm guessing that a sizeable number of Patrons felt the same way, given the story change announcement on SubscribeStar. This must really be melting down on Patreon.
Man, I really hope dev will do right and can nail that... cuz this shit is pissed me off so much, that I just Alt+F4 the game and Shift+Del from my hard drive (and I'm not even a patron...interesting how they feel about the "choice" that dev gave them) instead of making choice there... I did even care that I didn't see the sex scene with Vicky according to the walkthrough ... I mean I get that be faithful to Nicole is not the option... they need to separate at some point... hell I will even be ok if she cheated on MC THAT to me be even better then this shitshow, cuz after all seemingly rational decisions that MC made and resisting the temptation for 3 updates and now this? dude... that SUCK

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121 and Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Where in the holiest of fucks did you pull that nonsense from?
I know we’ve lost (or have not attracted) some people due to the growing Gander/Goose steps we’ve taken over the years. And we’ve also gained fans for that reason. Someday we won’t have to give a choice in this area because the fan base will find it is the norm.
So the options were:

Monogamous long-distance relationship, while surrounded by a dozen hotties all wanting MC's D.

Or

An "open" relationship, where I'm sure MC's GF gets some lewds long before MC even gets to cop a feel.

And Jeff Steel bemoaning a "third" path:

Where MC breaks it off and we can dump all that legacy crap and start playing a real adult VN/Game. Where if it was put up to a Patreon vote, I'm pretty sure more than 50% of patrons would pick the "3rd" option, and the devs could kill either (or both) of the other two.

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I wonder what future plot threads made this whole Nicole shitstorm possible.:unsure: Given what player knows the two most sensible options with her are agree to open relationship or break up. Why give an option of remaining in faithful relationship with her and lock yourself out of 90% of lewd content when game makes a point of showing their relationship being far from great? No one needs that option really. I understand that creating two paths is challenging but that is what people expect from such games. Reward players who saw potential in continuing their relationship with Nicoles content later on or let players just move on and break up to never hear about her in romantical/sexual context later on. These two paths make the most sense and not doing it this way is just weird.

Last edited:

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Lol, after you agree to let your girlfriend fuck a bunch of other people, everyone you tell is incredulous... "You actually accepted that?!" it's like even the NPCs somehow know this was a stupid direction for the game to go

E:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
So; long story short and if I'm right about the chain of events. Dev fucked up the story with a video call giving 2 shitty looking options, if we can call them options. People started criticizing it. Then apparently someone on Dev's team decided story was going to be changed, but the change chosen ignores the massive point people were angry about, because the mayor issue was the idea of sharing Nicole, not hating Nicole per se (the hating is divided, hating the sharing is almost total). Then Hyperserver brings a "well this is what you gonna miss now" comment, giving up a potential story with a supposed plot twist, a story that would actually be good, but the facto was never hinted on the actual game, quite the opposite. This gave people the feel that this was an improvised BS idea of a nice plot twist, said just to "punish" players by now taking it away. Also and according to Hyperserver, Jeff Steel apparently said at some point that "There will be NO NTR, and nicole will NOT fuck other men". The problem is that Jeff seems to enjoy more trying to troll that doing damage control, which could be ok if he wasn't apparently part of Dev's team. When the one that's on Dev's team can't be trusted because he could be trying to troll at any point, the shit storm goes out of control. Let's not ignore there's apparently a precedent of a prior game, where the main LI turned from "I love/lust for MC dad" to "I'm, DTF guys" (I don't play DMD, so I don't know how much of this is real). And now we're here. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong or add if I'm right but missed something.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes