DudeBroWhat

May 10, 2019
So iv read some of the comments, and I don't really get what the devs expected... You write her as dissatisfied and throw in NTR vibes, then wonder why a vanilla community gets upset????

Reactions: queeg500 and Aelth

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
there is no cheating - so they has to "pause" their relationship before he met Vicky - or there would have been no sex with Vicky
Then you could have waited for sex with Vicky until next update when it would have made more sense or you could have given a breakup option earlier in the update if wanted and then you could also have stopped saying MC now did it with Vicky a few hours after that call. That was a choice dev team made. Now I think the Vicky sex does make sense, see it as a sort of breakup sex from a hurt MC after that call that was forced into an open relationship.

Come on we know the reason why MC is allowed to play the field is because no dev team in this world is able to develop monthly or 2 monthly updates including different sex scenes with 8 different ladies or more, so either you let play MC around a bit or there will be 4 or more updates between sex with any given female. Strongly cutting down on potential sex partners from start would help with that, but that is not what the team chose. So calling MC a hypocrite or players for a design choice by devs .....

Same as the sharing of D in DMD, as far as I know F shares his bisexual D with every one of his female affairs and every one of his affairs with D if has them. Now i do not see it happen that F will get a nice BJ from Marcus or plows him deep in his asshole while Marcus has sex with D. What is good for the goose is good for the gander, right. If D shares in F's conquest so should F in D's.:p Fair is fair after all and makes it a lot less vanilla as just D having sex with other males.

Last edited:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Just coming home from work - reading through all that shit....
You know what?

First you complained that you can't break up with Nicole.
Then we (Jeff and i) mentioned that it's needed for further path.
You STILL multiple times said that there is NO possible route worth to let her in open relation.
Then we told you that there is a possible path which is very rare and never seen in any VN, and it's worth to keep her in OR.
You still denied and you complained about her fucking other men.
EVEN WE TOLD YOU that she will NOT fuck any other men, you did not believe.
Even as Jeff told you, that there will be no fucking with other men, you still did not believe and DEMANDED HEAVYLY to break up.
We made a last try and dropped even the cuck queen (YES - there was a post a cuckqueen was mentioned) - still you didn't believe.
Ok - MrDots listened and cancelled his plans and did EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE DEMANDED: break up with Nicole.
(Of course we now can reveal the planned missing plot)
And?
Did you respect, that the dev listend to you? NO !!!
Now you blame him for listening and told him to stick to his visions.
DID YOU FUCKING EVEN RECOGNIZE HOW UNFAIR YOU TREATEN MRDOTS?
He did EXACTLY how YOU demanded, not you complain that he did.
WHINING, COMPLAINING, DISCUSSIONS - That's all you can do.
Do you know what? Dont wonder when MrDots never ever will listen to the "community" over here.
No matter what he will do - you will always complain, rage, whine, insult or whatever.
This is no community, this is a pure mess.

ANd last but not least for the "missing informations":
Do you really think that MrDots will reveal the whole story plot, just to be sure that no one will be surprised by any part of the story?
YOU FUCKING DEMANDED several times, that MrDots games are too vanillia - but you don't even recognize that YOU make this games vanilla. YOu fear every chance to create something special, something new - just because you can't even trust the developers.
So go fucking play your vanilla games, one game like each other.

I know i get a shitstorm now - i also know i might be scold to be too harsh - but honestly i got fucking enough of this shit. I was told not to listen to anyone over here anymore by MrDots - and that's what i will do.

Have fun with YOUR changed game - or not - whatever
Cool tantrum... Now let's get serious. You still can't seem to grasp why people are actually upset. How is he being treated unfair? Whining, complaining, discussions? Ok whining, I get that will get annoying over time but you should be used to it by now. Complaining? People complain when they don't like something so I don't know how that is surprising. Discussions??? I wonder what the point of a forum is, apparently we can't discuss things. And I don't think people here complain that the game is too vanilla, the point of not wanting to be in an open relationship is to make the game more vanilla, atleast that's how I see it.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Is that really the case ?? I am interested to know exactly why you think you will never see or hear from her again. I know you are breaking up with her, but I get a feeling she is there for a reason. You may not be able too get rid of her and you are just not dating her but she will still be in the game to do her plot points.

Who knows, she may even hook up with people if she stays within the story, male or female, but the thing is it may not be as smooth as you think that you will just never see her again. She may be around and with others and you must watch, but it will not be NTR and totally allowed story wise from the writers point of view because you are not together.

I am not saying you are incorrect, but all I have seen is a confrimation you can break up with her, not a confirmation you will never see her again or she will not have her own plot points still to carry out.
Nicole's two original routes were to only be with her or to accept the open relationship which would lead to a Cuckqueen with all that it implies, as the second option was removed and replaced by a definitive break (due to all the criticisms and complaints ) Nicole's character is no longer necessary for the story, Nicole is not an indispensable character nor is she a main character such as Sis, Shortcake or Ashley after all this, what is the point of having her in the game even after finishing with her knowing that the break is final

Reactions: Maviarab

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Same as the sharing of D in DMD, as far as I know F shares his bisexual D with every one of his female affairs. Now i do not see it happen that F will get a nice BJ from Marcus or plows him deep in his asshole while Marcus has sex with D. What is good for the goose is good for the gander, right. If D shares in F's conquest so should F in D's.:p
Who is Marcus?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Haven't been on f95zone much lately. Spent time recovering from when I ran into a cute lady at the grocery store and told her that I secretly want to be inside her like "meow" is in "homeowner.". Good to be back!

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
You may say: She WAS there for a reason...... (as we told right after release at the beginning of shitstorm)
I assume you are referring to your cuckqueen storyline you state was in the pipeline.

Now let me ask you this, do you think this would of happened as in backlash if for instance, Nicole, I think her name was and all the screen time and inner monologues she has had so far, instead of focusing on herself and what she wants. Instead now I put it to you. You want to set her up as a cuckqueen. You drop hints in the storyline such as when she is thinking to herself alone with sentences like this. Hell I could write scenes out for you if you want just to portray a picture. But sentences off the top of my head like this.

" why did I allow him to go to Sunshine Bay alone and surrounded by Women." "I wonder what he is doing alone and with other women" "why does that excite me" "why do I keep thinking about it"

Now I may be suffering from amnesia, but little sprinkles here and there that she even has a leaning towards liking the thought of him with women and her watching.

Now I still have to play the early game again, but I believe another gent in this thread I read says at the beginning of the game he suggests a threesome and she says her and two men ?? correct me if that is wrong. How about she says for instance in that scenario, you mean me and you and another woman and a close up of a hint of excitement on her face, but then she quickly pushes it out of her mind, like it conflicted her for a moment and she did not want to face what she was thinking.

That to me would be called setting up, which to me could of been done through out so far. Instead you ask the question of a open relationship and Nicole so far seems to be out for herself and only thinking of her needs. Some people say it was going to be a big plot twist, but I don't know, so far from my reading of what she says usually, it seem out of character. So far.

Which do you think would have gotten a more reasonable reaction. My reasoning or just randomly adding a open relationship question with no set up. Typed this out pretty fast so may not be fully everything I wanted to say. Tea and a sandwich beckons. Back later to check after it.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Dude, we always said that there will be NO NTR in ANY of MrDots games. And of course for the story it may look like there could be some - this is to make the story feel more real - nevertheless THERE WILL BE NO NTR IN ANY of MrDots games
Ok; at this point is obvious that bias, cherry picking and strawmans are going to be the answer, so why bother trying to make you understand the actual issues. The "fixing" chosen just adds another problem, because it ignores the real problem people were pointing out to begging with, leaving the pretty much "no game content" option. Everything I read here was already addressed by several members. Dots isn't a rookie dev so people would expect this to be handled differently, but it's their game at the end of the day, if they wanna dilute it ignoring issues and "fixing" with more issues while wasting good options, that's up to them. Don't blame it on internet comments...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nicole's two original routes were to only be with her or to accept the open relationship which would lead to a Cuckqueen with all that it implies, as the second option was removed and replaced by a definitive break (due to all the criticisms and complaints ) Nicole's character is no longer necessary for the story, Nicole is not an indispensable character nor is she a main character such as Sis, Shortcake or Ashley after all this, what is the point of having her in the game even after finishing with her knowing that the break is final
Ohh I think I may have missed the "changing the plot" part. I hate that. I hate when developers change their content to please the audience.

Is there no chance for the team to actually stick to their original view?

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
there is no cheating - so they has to "pause" their relationship before he met Vicky - or there would have been no sex with Vicky
I guess they felt the need to include a sex scene in the update which is fair enough for these games. Unfortunately I think that decision burned them in this case based on the player reaction.

I don't really think the devs did a bad job with things or that players are overreacting. I don't know the best way to deal with a storyline like MrDots was allegedly planning with episodic releases. I would lean towards spoiling the story for people who want it but that is probably biased because I like spoilers.

You have posted on this forum that the devs gave you the spoilers for their story and that made you comfortable with the game as presented. If they had made that information public before ditching their plan it may have alleviated the backlash. The cryptic hints approach seems to have fueled the fire of debate.

The Vicky sex scene felt a little shoehorned in anyway. It doesn't make a lot of narrative sense to me for the MC as he has been portrayed to jump into bed with someone a few hours after that conversation. In my canon playthrough I went home to sis.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Yeah, that isn't happening in DMD. She found a guy attractive and became curious about an encounter with him (if you have certain sharing options unlocked). Completely avoidable if you don't have the mmf option set to yes, which you can change at any time. As for Nicole, we had no idea where that story was potentially going to go, and now we will never know. Everyone focused on the negative outcomes and refused to consider positive ones. And Hyperserver is right, you see it all the time with people moaning that MrDots games are "too vanilla". They tried to do something different and they get slapped down.
People here dislike massively an specific issue. Not the later brought up cuck queen route. Let's not ignore that point. The actual game went out of it's way to create a potential cuck vibe and the two guys with actual info, one was triggered by comments and the other one was busy trolling, so when the "there's no NTR" comment was posted, it wasn't taken seriously and I understand why. I keep saying, miscommunication fucked this up.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Ohh I think I may have missed the "changing the plot" part. I hate that. I hate when developers change their content to please the audience.

After everything that happened I think MrDots has already finished the topic

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel

Sngo

May 9, 2020

Well the problem is that they don't even know what they want.
They may say that was the cuckqueen route but everything in games indicates the opposite then that supposed cuckqueen route was "discarded" very fast.
First she would not fuck with anyone now she will.
Still the issue every one pointed out is being ignored.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you saying they abandoned their grand master plan in less than 24 hours due to complaints?

How weak.
Not only abandoned it but then claim we had no faith in their plan while they had no faith in it themselves.

Rather than explain that it isn't going to be as bad as people think and put out the story they originally planned, they cave in instantly and scrap all plans.

Problem is, until the next update comes out they are still going to get all those complaints so they could have done their original plan and still had the same amount of complaints only potentially won everyone back over.

Instead they have shown they have zero artistic integrity, no faith in their own abilities and are willing to cave in at the first sign of trouble.

First she would not fuck with anyone now she will.
She isn't going to fuck anyone, that's Jeff trolling because he thinks people are gullible and fall for anything even when it's obvious.

Sadly some of you are proving him right.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Now I still have to play the early game again, but I believe another gent in this thread I read says at the beginning of the game he suggests a threesome and she says her and two men ?? correct me if that is wrong. How about she says for instance in that scenario, you mean me and you and another woman and a close up of a hint of excitement on her face, but then she quickly pushes it out of her mind, like it conflicted her for a moment and she did not want to face what she was thinking.

That to me would be called setting up, which to me could of been done through out so far. Instead you ask the question of a open relationship and Nicole so far seems to be out for herself and only thinking of her needs. Some people say it was going to be a big plot twist, but I don't know, so far from my reading of what she says usually, it seem out of character. So far.
Actually, there is something like that already in the game. He has the threesome dream and wakes up sporting morning wood. She figures he was dreaming about something but he doesn't tell her. As they are having sex, he suggests the threesome idea. She does think of mmf, but he says it was mff. She gets him to tell her all about what happened in the dream while they are having sex. So they are both getting off to the threesome dream.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

well - the chances are always there. But if you were dev, and you would get a shitstorm because of your plot - and you would change that plot and tell them that you will do - and the next shitstorm is incomming BECAUSE you changed the plot..... Would you think about to change it again?
If you see the community raging about every new (unusual) plot, just because they fear... would you try anything new (not as vanilla)?
If you then been accused for not telling what you have planned just to take away their fear (and reveal the story plot, which makes your game special)... would you reveal nevertheless?
What's the point of making a game, if you are not allowed to create twists, unexpected turn arounds, new stuff (like cuck queen) just because you have to fear the next rage?

I think there are 2 possible ways to go: Either never listen to anyone anymore and just do your own thing like your vision......
.... or doing just vanilla games, even knowing that the reviews will be like "again the same stuff".

Sngo

May 9, 2020
She isn't going to fuck anyone, that's Jeff trolling because he thinks people are gullible and fall for anything even when it's obvious.

Sadly some of you are proving him right.
So a dev instead of going in damage control mode goes in troll mode. Always a good and professional option to a dev.

You have a big discussion on a project you are making and the correct way to handle it is inflaming more?

To be honest with their lack of faith on what they are making and deciding we can't even know what is true or not.

Still the proper issue keeps being ignored

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes