tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Ok, so, the new way to play Mr. Dots games.

Step 1. Play normally.
Step 2. When coming across a scene where the MC is tempted by another woman, save.
Step 3. Play sex scene with other woman. Maybe proceed with the relationship a bit to get others.
Step 4. Load save.
Step 5. Proceed as loyal MC.
Step 6. Go to 1.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Ok... one simple question - if your girlfriend, wife, lover after five years of commitment will come to you and ask you "Hey hon, I would like us to have an open relationship, you ok with that?" what will your reaction be?
That question reminds me of video I saw from Buzzfeed where they followed a couple where the woman pressured the man into having an open relationship and then got pissed because he was getting a lot of dates and she wasn't it was pretty funny to me when I watched it.

Reactions: Rey Palpatine

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Just coming home from work - reading through all that shit....
You know what?

First you complained that you can't break up with Nicole.
Then we (Jeff and i) mentioned that it's needed for further path.
You STILL multiple times said that there is NO possible route worth to let her in open relation.
Then we told you that there is a possible path which is very rare and never seen in any VN, and it's worth to keep her in OR.
You still denied and you complained about her fucking other men.
EVEN WE TOLD YOU that she will NOT fuck any other men, you did not believe.
Even as Jeff told you, that there will be no fucking with other men, you still did not believe and DEMANDED HEAVYLY to break up.
We made a last try and dropped even the cuck queen (YES - there was a post a cuckqueen was mentioned) - still you didn't believe.
Ok - MrDots listened and cancelled his plans and did EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE DEMANDED: break up with Nicole.
(Of course we now can reveal the planned missing plot)
And?
Did you respect, that the dev listend to you? NO !!!
Now you blame him for listening and told him to stick to his visions.
DID YOU FUCKING EVEN RECOGNIZE HOW UNFAIR YOU TREATEN MRDOTS?
He did EXACTLY how YOU demanded, not you complain that he did.
WHINING, COMPLAINING, DISCUSSIONS - That's all you can do.
Do you know what? Dont wonder when MrDots never ever will listen to the "community" over here.
No matter what he will do - you will always complain, rage, whine, insult or whatever.
This is no community, this is a pure mess.

ANd last but not least for the "missing informations":
Do you really think that MrDots will reveal the whole story plot, just to be sure that no one will be surprised by any part of the story?
YOU FUCKING DEMANDED several times, that MrDots games are too vanillia - but you don't even recognize that YOU make this games vanilla. YOu fear every chance to create something special, something new - just because you can't even trust the developers.
So go fucking play your vanilla games, one game like each other.

I know i get a shitstorm now - i also know i might be scold to be too harsh - but honestly i got fucking enough of this shit. I was told not to listen to anyone over here anymore by MrDots - and that's what i will do.

Have fun with YOUR changed game - or not - whatever
Jeff already admitted that the cuckquean route wasn't actually going to be implemented. You need to keep your stories straight if you are going to stick with this "mean F95 bullied poor dev to death" narrative.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Jeff already admitted that the cuckquean route wasn't actually going to be implemented. You need to keep your stories straight if you are going to stick with this "mean F95 bullied poor dev to death" narrative.
Yup. Came right out and said he had the idea but it wasn't approved.

Reactions: JohnDelfino

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok - last try - as i recognize that still some have doubts (even we told it several times)...
here you get the FAQ which is posted since release of Sunshine Love on our discord - proofed and confirmed by MrDots
1598893357278.png
i think that should answer all questions - at least the questions of those who really want to know

In addition to that: it was NEVER EVER planned that Nicole would have sex with any other guy, even they are in an open relationship

PS:
feel free to come over on discord and see all with your own eyes if you still don't believe

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
ok - last try - as i recognize that still some have doubts (even we told it several times)...
here you get the FAQ which is posted since release of Sisterly Lust on our discord - proofes and confirmed by MrDots
View attachment 795475
i think that should answer all questions - at least the questions of those who really want to know
Despite my issues with how you all have handled this, I would like to thank you for the clear definition of what you guys consider NTR. That is rare and it is appreciated. That said, netori should always be a consideration.

minorimiyuki

Jan 31, 2020
Love is the closest way to hate and because of that, being indifferent is the best route you can make.

Obeying the players demands is the same way as not listening to what they're requesting. Instead, the developer and his team should've just stick to their own guns, stay silent despite the backlash and hope for the best. At least if your plan didn't worked out, you guys learn a thing or two from those mistakes.

For me, it is better to fail of trying rather than regret of not trying at all.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
For developer. Very nice story, mate, dense and fluent, nice characters. Yes, you are right, need to read the all the storylines(almost xD), but was nice to played. Good luck :)
For Pica-bu. Well, sometimes the life in couple could become boring and need some spice to revive it, some ppl abandon, other ppl with some open mind try this solution. Sometimes work :) P.S In a good life try to have a baby and you'll have all spice you need xD

Reactions: Hyperserver

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Ha ha. I just read their abandoned ‘cuckqueen’ path and it’s so so terrible. Tissue paper characterization. Maybe time for fresh writing blood in the team.
Oh, I don't know. Despite this fiasco, MrDots has proven time and again that they can write a good story. I wouldn't discount the possibility of this being a decent progression if it was included.

The problem is that it was never an intention and it was just a distraction from the start.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Like I said before, the literary critic I am really enjoyed Nicole for the true character she is. And I do believe that given such a situation to not have a break up choice is weird, as if the point was to create a real character and plot, breaking up is probably more normal than allowing for an open relationship for most people.

Having said that, I understand that the game tree would probably explode if you keep increasing options and at some point development has to take preference over realism.

So, if the options from a feasibility point of view are reduced to listen to people or stick to your guts? Please always stick to your guts! Specially, when complains people are making are about things you have already said they won't happen! Even if they distrust that the ultimate intention was another one, these are work in progress. People need to understand that they cannot judge things before they are over.

So yeah, I would have kept reassuring them their fears are unfounded and kept my original idea, provided their fears are really unfounded.

But what do I know?
Good point. I understand they lost some credibility when Jeff started trolling instead of staying in damage control, that let the shit storm run wild. And catching a comment in a sea of replies, isn't an easy task. If the comment about "not NTR" was official, instead of being triggered or trolling, they could've easily keep pasting the "no NTR, no Nicole fucking other men" comment until people see it more than Jeff's trolling or Hyper's whining. I didn't knew about it until Hyperserver mentioned it, but at that point none of them was acting in the best way to make such comment trustworthy to call it someway. It's a shame, I can count with one hand the potential cuck queen games I've seen here. I even believe the cuck queen route was improvised to punish players for criticizing the game's real options. Bringing a good route just to immediately take it off, claiming it's because player's fault, sounds like BS. More when it would've been one of the best options for the game. A non newbie team doesn't throw away one of the best options because comments. It sounds like cuck queen is the improvised distraction to keep the original game play as a supposed change, or even making it worse in despise of critics. Of course, that's an opinion, not a fact.
here you get the FAQ which is posted since release of Sisterly Lust on our discord - proofes and confirmed by MrDots
View attachment 795475

In addition to that: it was NEVER EVER planned that Nocole would have sex with any other guy
If you have posted this instead of whining about people commenting their dislike you would've shut up a lot of people, me included (more or less). Actually, can people pin comments so this can be seen first? It would be a nice idea. Plus this is in Discord you say? Not everybody is using Discord. Here you get opinions from donors, not donors, new players, etc. So much people just comment with the data they have and the feedback they get from you and Jeff here for example, and at some point I hope you realize it wasn't the best.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Ha ha. I just read their abandoned ‘cuckqueen’ path and it’s so so terrible. Tissue paper characterization. Maybe time for fresh writing blood in the team.
dude - that wasn't any fleshed out script. That was just me (non english native) typing the lines so that you know what was planned. I never said that this is a completed outscripted story.

Reactions: tanstaafl

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 795475

In addition to that: it was NEVER EVER planned that Nicole would have sex with any other guy, even they are in an open relationship

PS:
feel free to come over on discord and see all with your own eyes if you still don't believe
I dont really care for Nicole myself but what your screenshots are supposed to convey to people who were bothered by idea of Nicole sleeping with other guys? Open relationship is not ntr and while it says cheating/sharing is avoidable it would still be true even if she does fuck other guys since you can avoid it by choosing lame faithful long distance relationship route.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
For developer. Very nice story, mate, dense and fluent, nice characters. Yes, you are right, need to read the all the storylines(almost xD), but was nice to played. Good luck :)
For Pica-bu. Well, sometimes the life in couple could become boring and need some spice to revive it, some ppl abandon, other ppl with some open mind try this solution. Sometimes work :) P.S In a good life try to have a baby and you'll have all spice you need xD
Yeah, I get what you trying to say, and I know there are a couple that spices their relationship up like that. I have no problem with that and I respect that - as they say "you do you as long as it helps you". But what I'm trying to say is from my perspective how I would react if my girl comes to me and ask for something like that - as hard as it will be I would walk away. Cuz in my mind if a girl asks for open rel. that means that I'm not enough for her anymore, and its time for me to move on. But hey - it's only me:)

Reactions: Majindevil

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah, I get what you trying to say, and I know there are a couple that spices their relationship up like that. I have no problem with that and I respect that - as they say "you do you as long as it helps you". But what I'm trying to say is from my perspective how I would react if my girl comes to me and ask for something like that - as hard as it will be I would walk away. Cuz in my mind if a girl asks for open rel. that means that I'm not enough for her anymore, and its time for me to move on. But hey - it's only me:)
One of my best friends was in an open relationship with his wife. They did this for 5 years and he was ecstatic about it. Saw other women, had a good time, etc. Then she left him for a girl he was dating and he wasn't happy anymore.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I dont really care for Nicole myself but what your screenshots are supposed to convey to people who were bothered by idea of Nicole sleeping with other guys? Open relationship is not ntr and while it says cheating/sharing is avoidable it would still be true even if she does fuck other guys since you can avoid it by choosing lame faithful long distance relationship route.
i know - therefore i also wrote that this will NOT happen, even based on the definition it would be no NTR

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Hyperserver

tanstaafl
is sure that if MC is cheating, other LI (love interest) can and will cheat as well with other dudes.
this will happen even if the MC has not agreed to it.
my "thought" is that no girl will even cheat on MC, and the only way another dude is included is in a "sharing" route with the MC suggested and agreed to it. but tanstaafl says Im wrong and says that from now on girls with cheat on MC.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
And one last thing - instead of trying to tell people and convince them that there is no ntr or that kinda stuff in the game - you can just write a fucking script that after a certain choice there will be a BIG FUCKING MESSAGE with the WARNING - this choice will NOT lead to the ntr content, cheating (or any other kink) in the game! Like dev of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doing for example. That way you will not need to tell people 300 times that there will be no such thing as ntr, cheating, bestiality etc. on discord, patron page, other social media, and so on. Do it in the game - problem solved - profit. :) :)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Ok... one simple question - if your girlfriend, wife, lover after five years of commitment will come to you and ask you "Hey hon, I would like us to have an open relationship, you ok with that?" what will your reaction be?
I would talk to her about it, find out what has prompted this, why she feels she needs it etc. After listening to her answers I would tell her I need to think about it. If we were truly in love and I trust her, I might even say yes. Because having an open dialogue with your partner is more important than anything in a relationship that you take seriously. I would hate it if I thought my partner was keeping fantasies locked away because she was too scared to discuss them with me when I could help her realize them.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hyperserver

tanstaafl
is sure that if MC is cheating, other LI (love interest) can and will cheat as well with other dudes.
this will happen even if the MC has not agreed to it.
my "thought" is that no girl will even cheat on MC, and the only way another dude is included is in a "sharing" route with the MC suggested and agreed to it. but tanstaafl says Im wrong and says that from now on girls with cheat on MC.
even we both are not in very best terms, i have to backup you.
There is no cheating planned right now - in neither ways

Reactions: baka
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes