tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Hyperserver

tanstaafl
is sure that if MC is cheating, other LI (love interest) can and will cheat as well with other dudes.
this will happen even if the MC has not agreed to it.
my "thought" is that no girl will even cheat on MC, and the only way another dude is included is in a "sharing" route with the MC suggested and agreed to it. but tanstaafl says Im wrong and says that from now on girls with cheat on MC.
1598895862197.png

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
And one last thing - instead of trying to tell people and convince them that there is no ntr or that kinda stuff in the game - you can just write a fucking script that after a certain choice there will be a BIG FUCKING MESSAGE with the WARNING - this choice will NOT lead to the ntr content, cheating (or any other kink) in the game! Like dev of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doing for example. That way you will not need to tell people 300 times that there will be no such thing as ntr, cheating, bestiality etc. on discord, patron page, other social media, and so on. Do it in the game - problem solved - profit. :) :)
so you really are suggesting that it would be better to wait for a "warning sign" ingame, which will never happen (as there will be no NTR in any of MrDots games) rather than just believe when we say "there will be no NTR in ANY of MrDots games?
:unsure:

Reactions: Ayhsel

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
even we both are not in very best terms, i have to backup you.
There is no cheating planned right now - in neither ways
From the image you shared earlier, first section, second paragraph.
Right now, we can't confirm cheating will happen, whether it be on Nicole of if you are dating two girls at once, but it's probably a good chance of being included, given how many characters there are in the game.
From Jeff
Jeff Steel said:
Every VN the MDots Works creates will have a male protagonist who will have multiple interweaving love interest paths. The female characters should be able to enjoy the same possibilities (though maybe not “multiple” for all the female characters, given the time and effort that would take).

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Trikus

May 31, 2020
And one last thing - instead of trying to tell people and convince them that there is no ntr or that kinda stuff in the game - you can just write a fucking script that after a certain choice there will be a BIG FUCKING MESSAGE with the WARNING - this choice will NOT lead to the ntr content, cheating (or any other kink) in the game! Like dev of...
doing for example. That way you will not need to tell people 300 times that there will be no such thing as ntr, cheating, bestiality etc. on discord, patron page, other social media, and so on. Do it in the game - problem solved - profit. :) :)
So, something like this:

Guess where I got that from.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
yes - and i said: there is no cheating PLANNED RIGHT NOW (not saying it couldn't happen in general)
Right, and what baka is insisting is that there will NEVER be cheating in the game. You need to point out that that isn't the case. Be honest with him and tell him I am correct.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Good lord man, I'm 45 years old, do you have any idea what my wife's mother looks like.? *shudder*
are you saying you would say no to her? :BootyTime:
Jesus...just leave her brother alone... you don't need to go that far :ROFLMAO:
hehe, even femboys arent safe there :BootyTime:
yet, thanks for correction - (female)cousins:p

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Just curious. Some of the peeping shots now show pasties on the breasts of some of the characters. Will that change as the game progresses or is that the plan for the rest of the game as your relationship progresses with those females?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Right, and what baka is insisting is that there will NEVER be cheating in the game. You need to point out that that isn't the case. Be honest with him and tell him I am correct.
i AM honest:
Right now (actual stand) there is no cheating planned and it will not happen.
But as you all have seen, the plot can be changed and nothing is written in stone.
Until last night, i even thought we could watch a CQ path - and see what happened ;)
So again:
There are no actual plans, nor actual thoughts that cheating in any way will happen in SL, but the character setup (same as the blank amount of women) does not exclude a cheating in general.
Saying this because we learned from previous shitstorms that every post is grave-digged even years later just because MrDots MAYBE changed his mind and did something what he hasn't planned at all first. So we of course don't exclude ANY possibility in general, but saying that AT CURRENT STAGE it is planned or not, and whether there are thoughts about such stuff or not.
And for cheating (right now) there is absolutely none of that.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
so you really are suggesting that it would be better to wait for a "warning sign" ingame, which will never happen (as there will be no NTR in any of MrDots games) rather than just believe when we say "there will be no NTR in ANY of MrDots games?
Oh, I believe you, I'm just saying that it will be easier to do that for those who DON'T BELIEVE (even if there will never be such thing in-game) rather then trying to convince everyone by posting various of messages trying to break to the thick skull of some people, but what can I know - I'm just a simple programer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So, something like this:

Guess where I got that from.
From a Patron page or and I would bet my money on that - from this site.... as a SEPARATE file. And btw not everyone uses walkthrough :)

• Haha
Reactions: Hyperserver

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Yes it will be better. Didn't you notice the attitude of the supposed two with actual info made such info being questioned? Plus, not every player follows you or Jeff or even Dots, not everybody is fangirling over devs, just trying to enjoy some games. So the perfect way of making the message reach everybody is in-game.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
i AM honest:
Right now (actual stand) there is no cheating planned and it will not happen.
But as you all have seen, the plot can be changed and nothing is written in stone.
Until last night, i even thought we could watch a CQ path - and see what happened ;)
So again:
There are no actual plans, nor actual thoughts that cheating in any way will happen in SL, but the character setup (same as the blank amount of women) does not exclude a cheating in general.
Saying this because we learned from previous shitstorms that every post is grave-digged even years later just because MrDots MAYBE changed his mind and did something what he hasn't planned at all first. So we of course don't exclude ANY possibility in general, but saying that AT CURRENT STAGE it is planned or not, and whether there are thoughts about such stuff or not.
And for cheating (right now) there is absolutely none of that.
Disappointing. We both know how likely it is to happen. I wonder if this is denial I'm seeing or damage control?

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Disappointing. We both know how likely it is to happen. I wonder if this is denial I'm seeing or damage control?
Feels like a guilt trip. Who abandons a good idea that fast, exposing it (after criticism of the real story) to give player that "this is your fault" vibe? Apparently Jeff said that CQ route wasn't approved to begin with, so... There goes probably the best storyline. :coffee:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
From a Patron page or and I would bet my money on that - from this site.... as a SEPARATE file. And btw not everyone uses walkthrough :)
Yeah, they put it in the walkthrough because there is nothing worse to take you out of story than a giant warning about content you will see.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah... you right bud... you totally right... this one's TOTALLY not going to "take you out of the story"
totally not gonna take you out from the story flow... am I right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
and to be clear I was talking about the content you will NOT see in our case:sneaky:
or you didn't know that there will be no ntr or any other stuff like that... or... OMG - you didn't believe?:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DickoNicko

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Yeah... you right bud... you totally right... this one's TOTALLY not going to "take you out of the story"
totally not gonna take you out from the story flow... am I right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
and to be clear I was talking about the content you will NOT see in our case:sneaky:
or you didn't know that there will be no ntr or any other stuff like that... or... OMG - you didn't believe?:eek::eek::eek:
Ding ding ding!!! :KEK:

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes