Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Just coming home from work - reading through all that shit....
You know what?

First you complained that you can't break up with Nicole.
Then we (Jeff and i) mentioned that it's needed for further path.
You STILL multiple times said that there is NO possible route worth to let her in open relation.
Then we told you that there is a possible path which is very rare and never seen in any VN, and it's worth to keep her in OR.
You still denied and you complained about her fucking other men.
EVEN WE TOLD YOU that she will NOT fuck any other men, you did not believe.
Even as Jeff told you, that there will be no fucking with other men, you still did not believe and DEMANDED HEAVYLY to break up.
We made a last try and dropped even the cuck queen (YES - there was a post a cuckqueen was mentioned) - still you didn't believe.
Ok - MrDots listened and cancelled his plans and did EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE DEMANDED: break up with Nicole.
(Of course we now can reveal the planned missing plot)
And?
Did you respect, that the dev listend to you? NO !!!
Now you blame him for listening and told him to stick to his visions.
DID YOU FUCKING EVEN RECOGNIZE HOW UNFAIR YOU TREATEN MRDOTS?
He did EXACTLY how YOU demanded, not you complain that he did.
WHINING, COMPLAINING, DISCUSSIONS - That's all you can do.
Do you know what? Dont wonder when MrDots never ever will listen to the "community" over here.
No matter what he will do - you will always complain, rage, whine, insult or whatever.
This is no community, this is a pure mess.

ANd last but not least for the "missing informations":
Do you really think that MrDots will reveal the whole story plot, just to be sure that no one will be surprised by any part of the story?
YOU FUCKING DEMANDED several times, that MrDots games are too vanillia - but you don't even recognize that YOU make this games vanilla. YOu fear every chance to create something special, something new - just because you can't even trust the developers.
So go fucking play your vanilla games, one game like each other.

I know i get a shitstorm now - i also know i might be scold to be too harsh - but honestly i got fucking enough of this shit. I was told not to listen to anyone over here anymore by MrDots - and that's what i will do.

Have fun with YOUR changed game - or not - whatever
Look, mate, I know that you're frustrated and angry and a lot of other things. And you said that community is unfair to MDots and I'm not arguing with that, mb you right. But before everything let me explain my point of view. Personally I don't give a shit about NTR, I don't give a shit about seeing (or don't) Nicole has fun with other men. And to be clear you already implement the scene between Gerald and Ashley, which technically can be classified as NTR, but I digress. The problem for me personally is the lack of the third option where MC just break up Nicole without any compromises. Instead, you leave your player base with a choice between either accept her proposal, or "fight for your happiness", when in reality majority of men will just stand up and walk away or simply put - break up, divorce etc. Am I wrong?
And to be fare depriving us of this choice you simply doing to your community what you claim the community did to you - been unfair and honestly - disrespectful. That's what my problem is.
And one more thing - please instead of reading raging comments and you blow off some steam that I'm sure was boiling in here - better focus on the part where you trying to fixing the mess, I get that we all human and that we all have the breaking point, but it's not very good for your image tbh. Thanks for your time reading this(if you did). And good luck in future.
Please notice that English is not my native language, so sorry for minor mistakes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Rather than explain that it isn't going to be as bad as people think and put out the story they originally planned, they cave in instantly and scrap all plans.
LOL???
We explained thousand times that it's not going as bad and that she will NOT fuck other men...
No one listened - that's why we given up on further explainations.

And sorry: putting the story out we plan is never going to happen. What's the point in revealing the story of a game where the most exiting thing is to feel the story to develop?
You may have not noticed, but MrDots is creating games with a huge, nice and slow paced story. Giving the story away is like telling you who's the murder right in first line of a detective novel.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while and don't really care about the Nicole thing I'm just enjoying reading the shitstorm. I don't get why people like hyperserver are getting triggered and posting about how much the people complaining in this thread ruined the developers plans when there was at ten people at most complaining in this thread, which is nothing compared to the near 4000 patrons that are giving Mr Dots money.

Surely some of his patrons were also pissed at the Nicole thing it just comes across to me that this forum and the people using it are convenient scapegoats in order to take the heat because the devs can't stick to their original plans and cave at the slightest complaints.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
well - the chances are always there. But if you were dev, and you would get a shitstorm because of your plot - and you would change that plot and tell them that you will do - and the next shitstorm is incomming BECAUSE you changed the plot..... Would you think about to change it again?
If you see the community raging about every new (unusual) plot, just because they fear... would you try anything new (not as vanilla)?
If you then been accused for not telling what you have planned just to take away their fear (and reveal the story plot, which makes your game special)... would you reveal nevertheless?
What's the point of making a game, if you are not allowed to create twists, unexpected turn arounds, new stuff (like cuck queen) just because you have to fear the next rage?

I think there are 2 possible ways to go: Either never listen to anyone anymore and just do your own thing like your vision......
.... or doing just vanilla games, even knowing that the reviews will be like "again the same stuff".
Like I said before, the literary critic I am really enjoyed Nicole for the true character she is. And I do believe that given such a situation to not have a break up choice is weird, as if the point was to create a real character and plot, breaking up is probably more normal than allowing for an open relationship for most people.

Having said that, I understand that the game tree would probably explode if you keep increasing options and at some point development has to take preference over realism.

So, if the options from a feasibility point of view are reduced to listen to people or stick to your guts? Please always stick to your guts! Specially, when complains people are making are about things you have already said they won't happen! Even if they distrust that the ultimate intention was another one, these are work in progress. People need to understand that they cannot judge things before they are over.

So yeah, I would have kept reassuring them their fears are unfounded and kept my original idea, provided their fears are really unfounded.

But what do I know?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well the problem is that they don't even know what they want.
They may say that was the cuckqueen route but everything in games indicates the opposite then that supposed cuckqueen route was "discarded" very fast.
First she would not fuck with anyone now she will.
Still the issue every one pointed out is being ignored.
Dude, this is a work in progress. You have no idea what is going to happen. Aliens can very well attack Earth in episode 5, for fuck's sake.

For all the "indications" that you see, did you ever think you may just be wrong? If the developers told you otherwise, trust them. They have no reason to straight up lie, specially developers that are already matured to the crap readers can give and tend to have forward looking releases as these developers.

Is it too much to ask to give the benefit of doubt?

Reactions: Hyperserver

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
LOL???
We explained thousand times that it's not going as bad and that she will NOT fuck other men...

And sorry: putting the story out we plan is never going to happen. What's the point in revealing the story of a game where the most exiting is to feel the sory to develop?
YOu may have not noticed, but MrDots is creating games with a huge, nice and slow paced story. Giving the story away is like telling you who's the murder right in first line of a detective novel.
You argue a lot like my daughter when she was a teenager. Always extremes and no middle ground. Nobody asked for the whole story. A few people stated that this entire mess could have been avoided if anything had been hinted at. But no, nothing was hinted at. We were presented with boring option number 1 and annoying option number 2.

And oh yes, we were told that she wouldn't fuck other men. By Jeff. Who apparently is known for trolling his player base with bullshit when he's having a hissy fit. So, no wonder that went over like a ton of bricks.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
The problem for me personally is the lack of the third option where MC just break up Nicole without any compromises. Instead, you leave your player base with a choice between either accept her proposal, or "fight for your happiness", when in reality majority of men will just stand up and walk away or simply put - break up, divorce etc. Am I wrong?
You may certainly walk away, but can you flip the switch from love to break up in the space of one video call? Especially when nothing actually happened. The MC floated an idea for spicing up their relationship, why can't she? I get why people want a break up option, but it would have been unrealistic for him to do that during the call. Moving the break up to v4, where the character had time to consider it is much more realistic. Now, if she had already slept with someone else, then sure, break up in v3, but she just asked a question.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
well - the chances are always there. But if you were dev, and you would get a shitstorm because of your plot - and you would change that plot and tell them that you will do - and the next shitstorm is incomming BECAUSE you changed the plot..... Would you think about to change it again?
If you see the community raging about every new (unusual) plot, just because they fear... would you try anything new (not as vanilla)?
If you then been accused for not telling what you have planned just to take away their fear (and reveal the story plot, which makes your game special)... would you reveal nevertheless?
What's the point of making a game, if you are not allowed to create twists, unexpected turn arounds, new stuff (like cuck queen) just because you have to fear the next rage?

I think there are 2 possible ways to go: Either never listen to anyone anymore and just do your own thing like your vision......
.... or doing just vanilla games, even knowing that the reviews will be like "again the same stuff".
You keep pressing the same excuse when people didn't criticize the plot they criticize the lack of options . If they had faith in the cuckqueen plot(that a lot of people would like even the ones that don't like Nicole) they just needed to change the faithful route because it's the weakest route, you can't expect people to go faithful route where they are going to be locked in content because a character that isn't loved for the way she was portrait
No one(or almost no one) complain or bitched because of the cuckqueen plot.

And every inner thought or conversation from Nicole didn't suggest anything near cuckqueen but every opposite from that and because of that and the so fast dropping that plot is way almost no one believed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
LOL???

And sorry: putting the story out we plan is never going to happen. What's the point in revealing the story of a game where the most exiting is to feel the sory to develop?
YOu may have not noticed, but MrDots is creating games with a huge, nice and slow paced story. Giving the story away is like telling you who's the murder right in first line of a detective novel.
When I say put out the story as planned I mean carry on developing it, show some artistic integrity and faith in your own development.

People are going to rage about it regardless only now the dev team will have nothing to show for that rage except a dead end plot and a wasted character.

I suppose you could always keep blaming the players for the lack of developer integrity.

Now he's shown he had no faith in his own story and he's willing to pander if people complain loud enough. Hardly a great image.

You wouldn't need to keep repeating yourself. Put a message in Discord, one on Patreon and have it in big bold letters in the OP here. Those with common sense will see it and they will pass the message on.

It's not difficult to assure the player base without ruining any plans but it wouldn't happen overnight.

Regardless, it's a dead topic. Dev has chosen his route

they just needed to change the faithful route because it's the weakest route, you can't expect people to go faithful route
Have you missed the whole conversation and decided to invent your own?

Nobody is complaining about the faithful route. That's there for those that want to be faithful and chose her. Absolutely nothing needs changing, there is no complaints about it.

People are pissed off they can't break up with her. That's been the entire point of the debate.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
When I say put out the story as planned I mean carry on developing it, show some artistic integrity and faith in your own development.

People are going to rage about it regardless only now the dev team will have nothing to show for that rage except a dead end plot and a wasted character.

I suppose you could always keep blaming the players for the lack of developer integrity.

Now he's shown he had no faith in his own story and he's willing to pander if people complain loud enough. Hardly a great image.

You wouldn't need to keep repeating yourself. Put a message in Discord, one on Patreon and have it in big bold letters in the OP here. Those with common sense will see it and they will pass the message on.

It's not difficult to assure the player base without ruining any plans but it wouldn't happen overnight.

Regardless, it's a dead topic. Dev has chosen his route
This.

Something as simple as "There will be no forced NTR, not matter what it looks like right now. This is commitment on the developer team. Please, give us the benefit of doubt and wait until the next releases".

Done.

EDIT: you can change "forced NTR" to any content the developer team committed not to including. I don't know, necrophilia? It was just an example on how to address people that doubt your integrity over and over again, no matter what.

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Seems like they wanted the drama of teasing the notion of Girlfriend (NTR) but then lamely reveal actually it's way to enable MC to have open relationship. she wouldn't apparently follow through for (insert bs) reason so they felt they didn’t need to bother giving Mc out. All in all seems symptomatic of very lazy poor writing.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
This.

Something as simple as "There will be no NTR, not matter what it looks like right now. This is commitment on the developer team. Please, give us the benefit of doubt and wait until the next releases".

Done.
While I agree that this would appease the vast majority of people and fully encourage it, I want to point out that some of us really have no issue with NTR and what MrDots is doing is like...trying to get both the NTR crowd and the non-NTR crowd involved. It will only piss off both in the end.

Aug 5, 2019
It's interesting to see the difference between the community and the developer's perception of these events.
Most of my thoughts have already been written by others in this thread, so I won't repeat them. But I have to mention that being faithful to Nicole could work if she was written differently, but at this point it just means continuing on a doomed relationship with a clearly uninterested partner, while not getting any sexual content for the foreseeable future. Who does this choice appeal to?
Hyperserver, your pathetic behavior does not help at all, in fact it makes it worse since you claim to have connections with the developers.
Jeff, you are terribly mistaken if you think the majority of your playerbase will ever be okay with cuckold content. It's honestly baffling to read your thoughts on this matter. If you are so in love with NTR, stop hiding behind cryptic messages and just say it. But be aware that if future Mr Dots games have it, there will be a far bigger backlash than this.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
While I agree that this would appease the vast majority of people and fully encourage it, I want to point out that some of us really have no issue with NTR and what MrDots is doing is like...trying to get both the NTR crowd and the non-NTR crowd involved. It will only piss off both in the end.
Oh don't get me wrong, I don't mind have a preference one way or the other. If you want, just change the statement to "forced NTR" or whatever else they committed not to including.

Reactions: tanstaafl

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
You may certainly walk away, but can you flip the switch from love to break up in the space of one video call? Especially when nothing actually happened. The MC floated an idea for spicing up their relationship, why can't she? I get why people want a break up option, but it would have been unrealistic for him to do that during the call. Moving the break up to v4, where the character had time to consider it is much more realistic. Now, if she had already slept with someone else, then sure, break up in v3, but she just asked a question.
Ok... one simple question - if your girlfriend, wife, lover after five years of commitment will come to you and ask you "Hey hon, I would like us to have an open relationship, you ok with that?" what will your reaction be?

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Ok... one simple question - if your girlfriend, wife, lover after five years of commitment will come to you and ask you "Hey hon, I would like us to have an open relationship, you ok with that?" what will your reaction be?
I asked him that earlier. He ignored it. I also stated that I personally would react with divorce papers. (I've been married for 18 years, so I don't really say that lightly.)

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes